"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup everyone

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup everyone

Displaying 7 posts
Displaying 7 posts
Nov 16, 2009 2:37 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Wow i've been gone so long (off and on atleast) that I didn't even realize a forum page had been set up whats up?

Nov 16, 2009 7:41 PM ET #2 (permalink)

aye man, not much. welcome back? hahah.

Nov 17, 2009 4:37 AM ET #3 (permalink)

It was such a treat to talk to you on MySpace today, brother! I hope your woman treats you well!

Nov 17, 2009 1:04 PM ET #4 (permalink)

cruor: The forum page wasn't really announced, there were no page headlines or anything. I think I just read about it in an A7X thread one day and that's how I found out about it.

Nov 17, 2009 8:09 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Hey dude, good to see your still alive and kicking.

Nov 18, 2009 11:46 AM ET #6 (permalink)

Yea man still alive and kicking and I hope to stick around for a lot longer then I have been in the past. Have not spoken with you guys in quite a bit and I'm glad I get to change that now.

Nov 18, 2009 11:56 AM ET #7 (permalink)

Oh Kali it was nice talking to you again on myspace as well. She does treat me well indeed one of the few reasons I can still smile during shit in my life... that or the nicotine :p.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum