"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Old Farts

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Old Farts

Displaying posts 26 - 36 of 36 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 36 of 36 1 2 Last
Nov 17, 2009 3:29 PM ET #26 (permalink)

HH: Seeing this thread back on the board was a blast from the past. How you holding up Buddy?

Nov 17, 2009 3:31 PM ET #27 (permalink)

Blind: Doing better, thanks. You?

Nov 17, 2009 4:38 PM ET #28 (permalink)

I'm doing well my friend. Been thinking about you though. I'm sure that shit is getting weirder by the day. Did godlike ever call you?

Nov 17, 2009 9:37 PM ET #29 (permalink)

Yeah man... godlike tried calling a couple times... got the answering machine once and left a message.!
Its cool tho... I just figured that I wasnt good enough to talk to.? LOFL

Nov 18, 2009 5:20 AM ET #30 (permalink)

yeah brothers the good old bands
some of the bands still kick ass
couple of months did see tygers of pantang still real good band
johnsykes kicks ass on his ax

for next year did hear that wacken will have one day of old school metal and saxon will close that day of
well there every year playing on wacken anyway
cant wait till next year for graspop and wacken

Nov 18, 2009 10:54 AM ET #31 (permalink)

godlike: Daaaamn...

Wilco: I'd love to see Waken some day. Maybe after I hit the lottery i'll have enough $$$ to do it right. It wouldn't be a European festival without a trek through Amsterdam. There's a lot of love in Amsterdam.

Nov 18, 2009 11:52 AM ET #32 (permalink)

godlike: At the time I got the message, I didn't have time to call you back so I saved it. When I went to listen to it to get the number, it was gone. I appreciate you calling, but I think I've got it handled.

Nov 18, 2009 4:48 PM ET #33 (permalink)

Hh - hey man, no sweat.! I was just gonna see how things were going for ya.?
It seems to have mellowed out a bit since then.?
I hope you dont think I was rude in my last post... I have this tendency to make the smartass comments and then after I
rethink things I feel like an idiot for saying it..?
Perhaps we shall talk at some point down the road..??

Nov 19, 2009 11:50 AM ET #34 (permalink)

godlike: It's cool, man, I'm the same way sometimes, lol. I just don't really do it over the internet, because a lot of it gets lost in translation, lol. But trust me, I'm a huge smartass. I'm sure we'll chat it up sometime, I've just been busy with a lot of shit lately. I'm surprised I've managed to find time to even get on here, lol.

Nov 19, 2009 2:13 PM ET #35 (permalink)

HH: What the fuck was that supposed to mean? Lol. JK

Nov 19, 2009 2:16 PM ET #36 (permalink)

Touche. :P

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum