"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Me back?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Me back?

Displaying posts 26 - 37 of 37 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 37 of 37 1 2 Last
Nov 16, 2009 11:11 PM ET #26 (permalink)

^I hope that when you get to Norway there's thousands of concerts going on for you to attend! And I hope they're all playing acts like The Wiggles hahahah :P

Nov 17, 2009 12:13 AM ET #27 (permalink)

Hahahaha! Psythe, you haven't changed. I would be shocked if they even let The Wiggles into Norway. :P

Nov 17, 2009 2:21 AM ET #28 (permalink)

lol yeah probs not aye - hahah yeah if they had The Wiggles in Norway, it'd be like The Death Wiggles or somethin lol :D

Nov 17, 2009 2:49 AM ET #29 (permalink)

So Psythe, what have you been up to?

Nov 17, 2009 2:53 AM ET #30 (permalink)

ehh, you know, uni, work, chicks, parties, games, books, the usual really. not much to say lol

Nov 17, 2009 4:34 AM ET #31 (permalink)

Sounds like fun! I am so glad to be done with dating!!! I hope the ladies have been treating you well, Psythe. ;)

Nov 17, 2009 8:45 AM ET #32 (permalink)

Eugh, the ladies part has been hectic hey... I pretty much had three girlfriends at one point there - being an insatiable flirt can get you into all kinds of trouble, man lol. At the moment I've got one girl I'm pretty much with, only won't be with for long coz I'm moving, only she doesn't know that and is doing the whole 'take it slow' thing - I've got another girl where I'm moving to who I don't really want to be with, but at least she'll blow me for fuck's sake - I've got a chick who's frustrated with her relationship and wants to take a break from it, she's made it pretty damn plain that she wants to jump my bones - and I've got an ex who recently came back to town who is apparently now an absolute freak in bed, which instantly makes me want to go there again... I mean, I can juggle, but I ain't no circus act goddamnit lol. Fuckin hectic :/

Nov 17, 2009 12:30 PM ET #33 (permalink)

psythe: I wish I had that problem. Lucky bastard, lol.

Nov 25, 2009 3:09 AM ET #34 (permalink)

Damn my life is busy as fuck! Anyways!

Psythe, hopefuly you are being smart enough to go for the quality ladies.

Hammer, no worries. You will get to that comfy part to where you are with loads of ladies. Just keep being your cool self. :)

Nov 26, 2009 10:43 AM ET #35 (permalink)

Kali: One is enough for me, lol. I'm not a man-whore, hahaha.

Nov 26, 2009 4:48 PM ET #36 (permalink)

Hey! That's MR man-whore to you hahah :P

I always go for quality ladies- I'm the slut here, not them hahah. Problem is, the quality ladies are more likely to get attached and you feel like more of a jerk when they do lol.

Nov 29, 2009 7:23 AM ET #37 (permalink)

Hey Kali, has anyone alerted Norway to what's coming?

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum