"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Me back?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Me back?

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 37 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 37 1 2 Last
Nov 14, 2009 4:03 AM ET #1 (permalink)

At the risk of really knowing the truth, and those who have been long time regulars know why I have not been around for a long time. I shall not really hold any grudges if grudges not be held to me.

Much has been going on with me, and for the next year wedding plans will be taking a good deal of my time. I can not divulge all of the reasons why it is that my wedding planing is more involved than your average bride, but in due time you shall all know why. Those who have been in touch with me have been caught up.

Long time reg's should know that I am no longer friends' with BlackMetalGoddess (Pam Newton), and the explanation is my MySpace blogs which my page can be found in my profile.

To those who have stuck with me, I thank you for your support.

Nov 14, 2009 4:11 AM ET #2 (permalink)

It's nice hearing from you again Kali. Sounds like you've got your hands full. Hope everything goes well with your upcoming events.

Nov 14, 2009 4:29 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Thanks, Shredder. My wedding plans, and such are a labor of love. Just so much to do, and think about it makes my head spin sometimes. The big things are for the most part thought out. It is getting them in motion that is the issue. I am pretty stoked that we are going to Norway for our honeymoon! We are also having our toast/drinks with drinking horns full of mead! MMMMM!

Nov 14, 2009 4:32 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Oh, and I freaking love our wedding bands! Black ceramic is good stuff that will last. No worrying about chipping, scratching, breaking, or fading. Check this stuff out if you guys ever get engadged. It is beautiful, and it rocks! Just be sure it is the right size.

Nov 14, 2009 1:39 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Glad to know things are going well for you, Kali. I started to wonder if you were still around or not. If you want to, shoot me an e-mail sometime - this is TOG, by the way, new screen name.

Nov 14, 2009 4:18 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Honeymoon in Norway? Beats the typical Hawaii trip to a pulp!

I don't want to stick my nose in your wedding ceremony or anything, but some video footage would be nice to watch. This is just me being really curious lol.

Nov 14, 2009 4:30 PM ET #7 (permalink)

How funny. I meant to put this in the General area, not the General music area. My bad. Hahah!

Hammerheart, good to hear from you. How have things been?

Shredder, indeed Norway does beat the typical Hawii honeymoon, or the trip to Paris. Sven has already been to Norway a few times, and will make for a great tour guide. Our trip will be pretty cheap because his work will help us get to and from. We MIGHT get stationed in Germany, but that will be known by the end of Febuary. I am sure that we will have loads of pics, and video to share with everyone. I have picked out the ultimate dress, too. All I am going to say is that it is black and white. >;:)

Nov 14, 2009 7:10 PM ET #8 (permalink)

hey kiddo! :)

Nov 15, 2009 2:26 AM ET #9 (permalink)

Hails, Psythe! How have things been for you?

Nov 15, 2009 2:55 AM ET #10 (permalink)

(shrugs) ups, downs, turn arounds, it's a bouncy old life :)

Nov 15, 2009 3:30 AM ET #11 (permalink)

a trip to Noway for the mistress of black metal? Wow. this guy's a keeper.

if i ever get married, I hope my wife is cool enough to go with me on a trip to the birth place of death metal, Florida and...wait...never mind, I already live here. :P

Irregardless, welcome back lassie, however long your return may be.

Nov 15, 2009 4:01 AM ET #12 (permalink)

Thanks, F.A.N! Speaking of Florida death metal I got to see Obituary live, and oh my Stan it was so awesome! I was a bit pissed they did not play "Chopped in half", but over all it was a killer gig! I even got to take as many pic's ad I wanted that are posted on my MySpace page.

Psythe, I do hope the up's are out weighing the down's!

Nov 15, 2009 5:18 AM ET #13 (permalink)

hey kallis
welcome back
good luck on your wedding
i know it will be lots of stress putting this thing together
have done it twice to much fucking stress

anyway welcome back

Nov 15, 2009 5:23 PM ET #14 (permalink)

Thanks, Wilco. Seems your English has gotten better. Good for you. For our wedding I am going to have it be a laid back event. I don't want to go over board, or anything. My goal is to have no bridezilla come out of me. We are so tossing out the freaking d.j, and having open-mic night. I have tons of musician family, and friends. If they want to write us a song for our wedding gift we are happy with that. With Sven's work we never know where we will be one year to the next, so material gifts will not really help us much.

Nov 15, 2009 5:52 PM ET #15 (permalink)

I do not have much to add to this discussion but I must mention that Bridezilla was actually an actress from not far from where I live and the video was just a display of her acting ability. I think she got some pretty sweet gigs after that whole ordeal.

Nov 15, 2009 6:26 PM ET #16 (permalink)

Welcome back Kali!

Nov 15, 2009 8:20 PM ET #17 (permalink)

Kali: Things were going great for me until recently. My wife and I split up a few days ago and it's tough, but I'll be alright. As soon as she finds a place to live I'm going to go looking for a roommate and try to start over, living the bachelor life, lol.

Nov 15, 2009 8:41 PM ET #18 (permalink)

Thanks, Death! How have things been with you?

Hammer, I am so sorry to hear about that. I think you know how to get a hold of me if you need to talk. If I may ask; what happened?

Nov 15, 2009 8:48 PM ET #19 (permalink)

Kali: I'll shoot you an e-mail.

Edit: For some reason, my computer deleted ALL of my e-mail contacts, so I don't remember yours. You want to e-mail me?

(This post was last edited on November 15, 2009 at 8:50 PM ET.)

Nov 15, 2009 8:52 PM ET #20 (permalink)

O.k, Hammer.

OH! I must add I am pretty stoked as I get to meet our Gorecunt during my trip to MD for xmas. As you guys know I don't celebrate it, but I am going to go help Sven's mum not be depressed as she gets sad when the family is not there. Since I am going to be family she wants me there. Now I owe my mum a xmas which sucks, but whatever.

Nov 15, 2009 8:55 PM ET #21 (permalink)

Sent, Hammer.

Nov 15, 2009 11:18 PM ET #22 (permalink)

Moving this to General Discussion - I didn't notice which forum it was in at first either. And welcome back Kali.

Nov 15, 2009 11:27 PM ET #23 (permalink)

Thanks, DB! It was funny because I had thought I put this is the right area, and when I came back to this part of the forums didn't see it. I got mad thinking you deleted it, and hated me for some odd reason. I then kicked myself in the ass, and called myself an idiot when I saw where I had put it. Hahahaha!

Nov 16, 2009 4:11 PM ET #24 (permalink)

I'm good Kali! Just busy with school. I'm happy to hear you're getting hitched, and NORWAY!

Nov 16, 2009 9:33 PM ET #25 (permalink)

Thanks, Death! Glad to hear you are doing well. I am happy to be getting married to a decent man! I think Norway will be the perfect honeymoon spot for two black metallers. I hope it is nice, and snowy with a few gigs to go to. It would be AWESOME to see a band like Mayhem, Immortal, and the alike in their home grounds.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum