"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Frank The Tank

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Frank The Tank

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Nov 11, 2009 10:14 AM ET #1 (permalink)

we are the shit. we kill shit and we know how to party. check this shit out at myspace.com/frankthetankva

Nov 11, 2009 11:03 AM ET #2 (permalink)

My god that was terrible.

Nov 11, 2009 11:07 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Just the name is enough to put me off.

Sounds like a childrens show.

Nov 11, 2009 12:07 PM ET #4 (permalink)

I think this calls for use of The Force.
"You don't want to sell me deathcore. You want to go home and rethink your life."

Nov 11, 2009 12:10 PM ET #5 (permalink)

You are correct Tank... This IS SHIT. Do the world a favor and abandon your musical career and attend a college of your choice.

Nov 11, 2009 5:12 PM ET #6 (permalink)

I feel like I'm behind on this, but does no one get that Frank the Tank is an Old School reference? Don't get me wrong, the band's shit and this guy is a douche, but Frank the Tank is the best "band name stolen from a movie" that I can recall after 13 seconds of consideration (narrowly edging out Rufio).

Nov 11, 2009 5:19 PM ET #7 (permalink)

No Iggs, we get it... It's just not a good name for a band. Naked Prey. Now THERE is a good name for a band stolen from a movie.

Nov 11, 2009 7:04 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Big lol at Nasquatch.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum