"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

MMA and UFC: the thread

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> MMA and UFC: the thread

Displaying posts 51 - 62 of 62 1 2 3 Last
Displaying posts 51 - 62 of 62 1 2 3 Last
Nov 17, 2012 5:22 PM ET #51 (permalink)

im sayin:
condit by decision
hendricks by tko
lawlor by ko
diabate by decision
hominick by decision

cote by tko
makdessi by tko
bocek by decision

damm by tko
menjivar by sub------woo hoo i called it right!!!

(This post was last edited on November 17, 2012 at 7:22 PM ET.)

Nov 24, 2012 8:19 AM ET #52 (permalink)

MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)

•Champ Benson Henderson vs. Nate Diaz (for lightweight title)
•Alexander Gustafsson vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
•Rory MacDonald vs. B.J. Penn
•Matt Brown vs. Mike Swick

PRELIMINARY CARD

•Lavar Johnson vs. Brendan Schaub
•Mike Chiesa vs. Marcus LeVesseur
•Nam Phan vs. Dennis Siver
•Raphael Assuncao vs. Mike Easton
•Ramsey Nijem vs. Joe Proctor
•Yves Edwards vs. TBA
•Daron Cruickshank vs. Henry Martinez
•John Albert vs. Scott Jorgensen
•Tim Means vs. Abel Trujillo

WHAT ARE YOUR PICKS?!?!

Nov 26, 2012 1:42 PM ET #53 (permalink)

I hope the main event is good either way, but wouldn't mind seeing either of them win. Unless Henderson chooses to run away a lot.

I'd like to see Gustafsson beat Rua - outwork him and expose his poor cardio.

I'd like to see Penn win, but think Rory's wrestling will win him a decision. If Penn gets caught and knocked out, I expect him to retire. Maybe even if he loses a frustrating decision.

Dec 9, 2012 8:43 AM ET #54 (permalink)

I missed the pre-lims due to being at a buddies blazed up, but got home in time to see the main card. Brown KOing Swick was absolutely unexpected. I knew MacD would destroy Penn. I say Penn retires now after that smack down. Penn did get some good shots in but MacD owned him all 3 rds! However, rory looked stupid doing his feet dances those couple of times!! I knew Gustaffson (spelling) would win against Rua, but I thought he would TKO him. Rua has heart!! Main event didnt go my way. DAMNIT!!!!! I thought Diaz would do way better than that. Kinda disappointed in Diaz's performance.

Dec 9, 2012 8:49 AM ET #55 (permalink)

im dissapointed by the UFC giving Diaz (older) a fucking shot at gsp. the wanker is comming off a loss and also comming off fucking the company and gsp about.

Josh bennett has a more legitimate claim at a shot. and yes i realise that bennett is in strikeforce and also a few weight classes higher and all the rest.

Dec 9, 2012 8:54 AM ET #56 (permalink)

you mean josh barnett?

Dec 9, 2012 9:04 AM ET #57 (permalink)

the ammmount of vodka i drunk last night, im stunned im alive let alone mistyping stuff

Dec 9, 2012 9:25 AM ET #58 (permalink)

ahahhaahhaahhaa

Dec 9, 2012 3:19 PM ET #59 (permalink)

kfc has cured me, now a bit of pride fc before the girl gets round

Dec 15, 2012 4:34 AM ET #60 (permalink)

awesome. the fight one fighter doesnt deserve and no one wants to see has been made.

diaz v GSP... who gives a fuck

Dec 15, 2012 12:44 PM ET #61 (permalink)

i want to see it big time!!!

Dec 16, 2012 7:58 AM ET #62 (permalink)

well 2 nights of fights and 2 nights of great KOs!! For the TUF:Smashes, I was glad to see pearson beat g-sot. g-sot is a fkn douchebag egotripper. For the TUF:16, I thought Ricci would win but was shocked and still speechless about how colton dominated him. Pat Barry KO-ing Del Rosario was a great one. I was pulling for Mitrione, but Nelson TCB and won!! Bummed about the Guillard/Varner fight getting canceled. Was hoping to see Guillard lose again and get booted!

(This post was last edited on December 16, 2012 at 8:00 AM ET.)

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum