"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

You like The Devil Wears Prada?

Posted in: Forum Home >> Core >> You like The Devil Wears Prada?

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Feb 14, 2012 7:31 PM ET #1 (permalink)

I recently found a local band that sounds a lot different from what I've been hearing called Drown The Skyline. They had a pretty nice demo up but took it down and replaced it with a 37 second demo. Really reminds me of TDWP... I know they are a small local band but it is very suggested to check out their sound. It's not amazing, but the different sound is sure to make you want to watch out for their upcoming album. Listen to the deeps in the demo, I mean it really sounds like they could be the next TDWP haha. was enough to make me take the time to post this for you guys..

www.facebook.com/pages/Drown-The-Skyline/220572007958690

Feb 15, 2012 1:31 AM ET #2 (permalink)

They're pretty good but I have to say, any band that requires you to "like" their page on Facebook before hearing any music can suck my dick. It's a cheap way of getting pointless likes.

Feb 15, 2012 1:43 AM ET #3 (permalink)

I ask the same question, except I do it "You LIKE The Devil Wears Prada???...."

Feb 15, 2012 7:13 AM ET #4 (permalink)

Nah, terrible film.

Feb 15, 2012 2:59 PM ET #5 (permalink)

film >; band anyway. I agree with LDB though - making you like a page before even LISTENING to a song is dumb. Like to download is fine, but not just to listen.

Feb 15, 2012 3:27 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Also, what the fuck is up with metalcore bands and skylines? Hoping people will confuse you for Design The Skyline or Bring Me The Horizon? Don't worry though, even though it looks like all the other thinly veiled band spam on the net I totally believe you that you just found that local band which you're totally not in or affiliated with in any way.

Feb 15, 2012 4:19 PM ET #7 (permalink)

R10

I vaguely recall seeing Devil Wears Prada on a Sounds of the Underground tour years ago. Thier music was so unremarkable,i spent time browsing at other bands merch. Sorry,not impressed.

Feb 16, 2012 1:25 AM ET #8 (permalink)

I like TDWP. So suck my tits.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Core forum