"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

BASSIST NEEDED - Originals

Posted in: Forum Home >> Musician's Chat >> BASSIST NEEDED - Originals

Displaying 2 posts
Displaying 2 posts
Nov 6, 2009 12:50 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Bass Players,

Agents of Chaos, a new metal/rock act with global implications is looking for a thundering bassist. Must have pro gear, pro attitude, marketable look, and most importantly... proficiency with your tool of the trade... which means; know your instrument, be able to stay in the pocket, be a contributing member to the writing process, and most importantly -- be creative!

Agents of Chaos is an all-original act, who will be recording, and then marketing for public appearances/shows. Our intent is to tour on an international/national scale as well as take the Seattle area by storm.

Do you fit the bill?

We are located north of Seattle and currently rehearse in Sultan, WA. Carpooling is acceptable (within reason).

Must be capable of sending promo materials, photos, gear list, recordings, etc. No beginners (unless you are some sort of prodigy) or teenagers. Must be a serious and experienced professional with their act together. What you do on your own time is your business, what you do on "band time" is EVERYBODY'S business!

Let's hear from you...

Brien DeChristopher
Guitarist - Agents of Chaos
b_dechristopher@etherealview.com

Nov 7, 2009 3:34 AM ET #2 (permalink)

good luck on your quest for a new bass player

actually looking for a new set of pedals to buy for my bass
any sugestions out there
remember i need to buy them on line so i can not try them out first
on my island no music store

Reply to Discussion or Return to Musician's Chat forum