"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

download festival

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> download festival

Displaying 10 posts
Displaying 10 posts
Feb 2, 2012 9:07 AM ET #1 (permalink)

afther thinking real hard
i dicided not to go to download this year way to much money for a ticket do think its a shame
if you look at grapop the price is good for a line up you do get for 3 days
shame some festivals are to expensive
and dont get me wrong i am not a cheap skate but hey flying to europe and all the concert i do visit
even putting 3 festivals together its still cheaper dan down load

Feb 2, 2012 10:53 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Fuck Brownload.

Feb 2, 2012 2:17 PM ET #3 (permalink)

damm island people try to rip us metal heads off

Feb 4, 2012 5:18 AM ET #4 (permalink)

no seriously, Fuck Brownload.

Feb 8, 2012 11:26 AM ET #5 (permalink)

ready to go on my european tour few more weeks to go

Feb 8, 2012 2:17 PM ET #6 (permalink)

mt y first festival was Download 04.. since then i have been to 6 festivals in the last 7 years. only 2005 was missed.

Never, under any circumstances EVER go to download. it is made for emo's and those with a basic understanding of metal. a festival that WILL book korn and slipknot year after year after year despite both bands being fairly ordinary. Slipknot fans, i dont care they are... only the first album was any good. korn fans.... why are you here, do one.

it is an overpriced monstrosity of a mugging. shit facilities shit camping shit beer shit sound and wanker staff. all for a massivly overpriced charge that pretty much every other festival in europe can and usually WILL beat. over the past few years Brownload has had faith no more and rob zombie, clearly tryiong to retain some sort of credibility with fans like myself. however it wont work, I have seen the light, i have visited the promised land of W.O.A 3 times and will never do something as horrific as Brownload.

Best brit festival.... BLOODSTOCK, anything else is for emos

Feb 9, 2012 11:10 AM ET #7 (permalink)

jack come to graspop this year a good line up and oz and i wil lbe there

Feb 9, 2012 2:04 PM ET #8 (permalink)

doing bloodstock mate.. planning 70'000 tonnes next year for a change of scenery

Feb 10, 2012 3:16 PM ET #9 (permalink)

thinking about going on that boat to but depends on the bands who will be playing some friends of mine went this year

Feb 10, 2012 3:16 PM ET #10 (permalink)

thinking about going on that boat to but depends on the bands who will be playing some friends of mine went this year

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum