"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Megadeth vs. Metallica

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Megadeth vs. Metallica

Displaying 6 posts
Displaying 6 posts
Nov 5, 2009 6:10 PM ET #1 (permalink)

everytime you go on youtube and look up a megadeth or metallica song this question is always being debated in the comments. so why not start one right hear.

in my own opinion megadeth is better, how about you...

Nov 5, 2009 6:15 PM ET #2 (permalink)

We more or less had this discussion in the Metallica vs Pantera thread but I see how you missed it.

In all honesty, I don't really care anymore. If I had to choose I'd probably go with Metallica because of the legacy they created for themselves and I also listen to them more than I do Meadeth. But I listen to Slayer more and Anthrax more than any of them so it's all irrelevant.

Now playing: Slick Rick - Teenage Love

Nov 5, 2009 7:01 PM ET #3 (permalink)

"...so why not start one right hear." - Well the answer to that would be it the most over discussed metal topic ever.

Nov 5, 2009 11:46 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Megadeth....'nuf said

Nov 9, 2009 10:50 AM ET #5 (permalink)

Both are pretty huge, hard to decide. I'll probably have to go with Megadeth. The guitar work in some of their songs blows me away.

Nov 10, 2009 8:06 PM ET #6 (permalink)

I go with my answer in the other thread.

Pantera.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum