"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

what would you do for a chance to go to Wacken Open Air?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> what would you do for a chance to go to Wacken Open Air?

Displaying 4 posts
Displaying 4 posts
Nov 5, 2009 6:06 PM ET #1 (permalink)

just curious to see what anyone would do to go to Wacken metal fest. 9this imaginary trip would be all expenses paid and you would be aloud to meet any band you wanted)

Nov 5, 2009 6:13 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I'd buy a ticket and sort out travel plans. Don't really fancy Wacken though. Graspop's where it's at.

Nov 6, 2009 3:55 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Wacken is starting to lose it's touch. I'd rather travel over a few miles and attend the "Keep It True" festival.

Nov 6, 2009 4:25 AM ET #4 (permalink)

wacken is ok
this year line up sucked . did like doro pesch even when she has a bad day she still looks hot
and heaven and hell no need to exsplain awsome
motor head a good show allways good
testament they made my day dont matter how much touring the do live they stay good
and same thing goes for saxon

but what was cool the whole medevil village the set up around the stages
romour goes metallica will head line next year

but when you have to make a choice graspop that the place to be
dont know lineup for next year yet but i will be there

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum