"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Deathbringer is the man

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Deathbringer is the man

Displaying posts 26 - 32 of 32 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 32 of 32 1 2 Last
Jul 6, 2009 3:23 PM ET #26 (permalink)

I got drunk on the 4th and it was great.!
That was actually the first time in almost a decade :)

Jul 6, 2009 4:13 PM ET #27 (permalink)

Mine wasn't so great.

I was driving home from work and hit a giant fucking raccoon, and it punctured a hole in my radiator. Now my car's in the shop again. The shit never stops, lol.

Jul 6, 2009 4:55 PM ET #28 (permalink)

Terminator: It sounds as though your 4th resembled mine to an extent. I stayed home though and treated the neighbors to a firework show with fireworks I smuggled the day before. Good times!

Jul 6, 2009 5:15 PM ET #29 (permalink)

TOG - Damn buddy, you seem to have some shitty
luck with vehicles.! Glad its not just me :)

Jul 7, 2009 12:35 AM ET #30 (permalink)

My 4th was badass. I came back stateside, and 3 hours later, I came stateside. Giggidy.

Jul 7, 2009 3:34 AM ET #31 (permalink)

^haha! I get it! Puns are great.

I had to walk home from work like 3 miles in the rain, but it was ok, becasue it was America Day,and everything is ok on America day.

I followed that up with a trip to the pool, and then a roman candle battle with like 20 of my friends. Yeah, I got burned. yeah, I got injuries. But so what? It's what America wants. and what America wants, America gets, because America is beautiful, so beautiful tha tI want to take her out to a nice seafood dinner, and then take her back to my place for a cup of coffee, and then spends the night, and yeah, she was so good in bed, that I pay for her cab ride home, cause I'm a gentleman.

Now Playing: six Feet under- Ameika The Brutal

Jul 7, 2009 7:11 AM ET #32 (permalink)

Yep, Deathbringer is the man. Also, FAN never ceases to prove that he is a whore.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum