"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Salvia, have you tried it?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Salvia, have you tried it?

Displaying posts 26 - 39 of 39 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 39 of 39 1 2 Last
Nov 8, 2009 7:58 AM ET #26 (permalink)

^Oh, I've been a dick for the hell of it, but always only as a joke. I rarely, rarely be a dick just to prove a point, and I've never done it to the point of giving someone drugs they didn't want and then manipulating them into a bad trip. Shit's not cool, man. Sorry if this got outta hand, but I'm putting my foot down. Not. Fucking. Cool. Dunno if you've ever had or witnessed a bad trip - I've never had one myself, and frankly, I'm shitscared of it ever happening to me. If you've seen it happen to someone, you'll know why. Fucked. As I said, lucky it was only Salvia and only lasted for a few minutes. A bad acid trip and you've got a violent, paranoid, schizophrenic friend on your hands who thinks you're gonna eat him alive because you're a gigantic nightmare spider or some shit. Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, man.

And besides, all that aside, the idea of giving someone a drug they weren't looking to take is in itself morally reprehensible. That's the kind of thing creeps in nightclubs do because they can't charm a girl so they resort to the spike n rape combo. Like I said - Not. Fucking. Cool.

On the topic of football, first of all, it's soccer, get it right, and second of all, spot on, Bevan. Leeds vs Chelsea is one of the best reasons out there to punch a complete stranger hahah.

Nov 8, 2009 10:58 AM ET #27 (permalink)

inferno, i was meaning a civilized human. we all fall short of perfection. your reasons are pathetic. you can claim that you have a good reason, but in the end they are childish reasons. why dont you go after some politicians that are trully using our money to better their lives while making people more and more pooor. all he was doing was smokin some herb, and you want to demonize him. trully pathetic!!

Nov 8, 2009 12:19 PM ET #28 (permalink)

I've still no regrets, so I suppose that's the end of that. You guys can get back to your topic now.

Nov 8, 2009 12:58 PM ET #29 (permalink)

too bad its not the end of you!

Nov 8, 2009 1:09 PM ET #30 (permalink)

That's a bit harsh to wish my death. That's, well, quite personal. However, I have come to the conclusion that I should not have done what I did in the first place, though I did it out of caring and it was my way of trying to help him to stop this habit. The reason why I have my regret is that he never tries to help himself to better his own life, so why should I waste my time helping someone who won't put in the effort? He's been through various bad habits which I am not at liberty to explain, but all of this time, it was just me doing all of the work. Without me, quite frankly, he would be dead. But I simply do not have the time to help him anymore.

Nov 8, 2009 1:24 PM ET #31 (permalink)

"spot on, Bevan."

Haha! I love those sketches. Did I mention I once chopped off my own arm for a dare?

Now playing: War - Why Can't We Be Friends (not really but come on guys, 4 reelz)

Nov 8, 2009 2:35 PM ET #32 (permalink)

i was not refering to your death. i did not specify correctly, i meant at this site.

i have always looked at it like this: i dont ask that people pay for their mistakes, but i do ask that they live with them. we all make decisions that may not be the best, and we have to accept the end results. you should really be more worried about your own life than someone elses. if he chooses to stay the way he is, then in the end if it kills him, that is on him!

Nov 8, 2009 5:42 PM ET #33 (permalink)

Well the phrase "too bad its not the end of you!" actually means that it's too bad it's not the end of my existence. However, we all miscommunicate once in a while and it's inevitable that miscommunication will occur.

The difference is that a lot of these "problems" he's had have interfered directly with my life since I live with him. Now myself and my mother are just forcing him to have his problems elsewhere. If he wants to do pot, then I don't really care anymore so long as he doesn't do it in any part of the house other than the basement.

Nov 8, 2009 8:20 PM ET #34 (permalink)

is he your brother, uncle, bf, ??????? you "live with him". is it his house or your mothers or your's?

Nov 8, 2009 8:23 PM ET #35 (permalink)

"This... is Stefan. His name, is Stefan. Harden the fuck up, Stefan." hahahahah love it.

"too bad its not the end of you!" - yeah that was probably a bit harsh. I utterly disagree with what IN did, but I don't really have anything against her, and certainly don't wish her to leave (or die!) over any of this. Obviously this is all part of her personal life, and you'd have to be a part of that to know all the ins and outs of what's going on.

'The truth is that there are no good men, or bad men,' he said. 'It is the deeds that have goodness or badness in them. There are good deeds, and bad deeds. Men are just men - it is what they do, or refuse to do, that links them to good and evil. The truth is that an instant of real love, in the heart of anyone - the noblest man alive or the most wicked - has the whole purpose and process and meaning of life within the lotus-folds of its passion. The truth is that we are all, every one of us, every atom, every galaxy, and every particle of matter in the universe, moving toward God.' - Gregory David Roberts, 'Shantaram'

Maybe I don't think what IN did was very good, but I don't think she's a bad person :)

Nov 8, 2009 8:52 PM ET #36 (permalink)

He's my oldest brother. I forgot to mention that, which is quite silly of me since it is such an important detail. I do not care about anyone enough except my brothers, my mom and my best friend to really do something like what I did. For most of our lives, me and my bros didn't have our parents around very much so we ended up "raising each other." That's the reason why me and Samir (my other bro) did what we did. Rafi's the kind of guy where if you scare him enough out of something, he'll stop. But as I said, he's become too much for me in addition to him becoming too much for Sam. Anyway, it's my mom's house.

I never expected that people would agree with what I did but just rather understand that what I did came from wanting to help someone who means something on some level to me. And, after talking to a wise Egyptian friend of mine for a bit, he made me realize that there's no use in trying to help my brother anymore. Imagine for the longest time you are trying to help a person who is ill on some level but they put no effort into getting better and you end up doing all of the work. In the end, it's worth nothing. And it's interesting from him because this friend of mine used to rely heavily on all sorts of drugs.

Nov 9, 2009 12:13 AM ET #37 (permalink)

the same thing has happened to me inferno, i know what you are saying. thats why i said that let the person make the decisions and then live through the end results.

Nov 9, 2009 12:19 AM ET #38 (permalink)

I tried salvia once and it didn't do much, but I don't think it was quality stuff. As for shrooms and acid, I've done both a couple times. Every time I had horrible trips and was so terrified that I vowed to never touch them again.

Nov 9, 2009 3:02 AM ET #39 (permalink)

I tried shrooms once. Didn't take a whole lot--just 5 stems and cap, but it was pretty rad. I didn't trip, but it was everything I thought weed was going to be: uncontrollable laughter and everything felt amazing to the touch lol Somehow ended up quoting Forrest Gump with a friend for an hour and a half while another friend was trying negotiate his way into his ladyfriend's vagina. He wasn't very happy with us.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum