"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Salvia, have you tried it?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Salvia, have you tried it?

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 39 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 39 1 2 Last
Oct 29, 2009 11:23 PM ET #1 (permalink)

I have, and it was a very, VERY, MIND ALTERING 5 MINUTES!! FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SMOKED IT, YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!

I was given some from a friend. I packed the bowl, and took two puffs. less than a minute later i was fully hallucinating. i was facing the tv and houseplants we have growing. as i began my descent into brain trip, i saw something yellow on the tv, and heard children's voices. now, not sure what it was, but my brain interpreted a school bus! it seemed to come out of the tv and park in my living room!! now, the plants became alive, and began walking to the bus. i realized right then i was in a whole other realm or dimension, or whatever! all of the sudden, it felt as if i was being sucked into the ground in front of the bus. it really felt like i was encased in the road that the bus was using, and it was heading right for me. i remember covering my face with my hands, as if to not see my own death as it was happening (i guess). as it was about to run over me, i drifted back into the real world, but was still seeing it. in all, it lasted about 5 mins, but it seemed like only 1-2 mins had elapsed. VERY VERY UNREAL FEELING I EXPERIENCED!!

I'm not saying i will not do it again, but it will be many many many moons from now before i do it again. also, i can see why they are trying to make it illegal!! its legal to buy and smoke at this time, but people are trying to get it made illegal.

(This post was last edited on October 29, 2009 at 11:24 PM ET.)

Oct 30, 2009 1:04 AM ET #2 (permalink)

I would suck a dick to try Salvia. Fuck knows where you'd find it in Aus tho...

Well, not an actual dick, but probably one of those rubber types hahah :P

Oct 30, 2009 5:22 AM ET #3 (permalink)

damm branded send some over by mail
love to try it

its allmost haverst time in my yard the plants need to be cut

Oct 30, 2009 11:05 AM ET #4 (permalink)

psythe and wilco, you can buy it online at different places. just do some looking and you can locate it somewhere in the matrix!

Oct 30, 2009 11:37 AM ET #5 (permalink)

Salvia?... Yep, the indians around here have been smoking it for centuries. Stay the FUCK AWAY from jimson weed too. "The White man shouldn't fuck around with native herbs". This wisdom was imparted upon me by a local native american who sold my friends peyote. Best fucking advice I ever got at that age.

Oct 30, 2009 3:10 PM ET #6 (permalink)

Never have and never will. That shit is TOO DAMN INTENSE! I once had a friend who smoked some and in a matter of seconds he seemed to be terrified of a nearby trashcan. He fell on the ground and crawled away from it slowly while pleading for mercy in a mentally disabled manner. Once his high wore off he told me that the trashcan appeared to be 10 feet tall and apparantly was trying to eat him. I was offered to try some but declined it instantly.

Oct 30, 2009 3:42 PM ET #7 (permalink)

found out you can buy it here at the local supermarket
love to try out new stuff

my stack of white widdow all cut and its in the shed busy becoming the real stuff
few more days before it is dry

Oct 30, 2009 6:08 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Man, I remember smoking that shit back in high school. All the head shops were giving away free samples. I didn't like it.
Gypsum Weed, AKA Hells' Bells, that stuff grows throughout Orange County. My grandparents live in the hills on the outskirts of the county, and about five miles from their house is Gypsum Canyon, while is a canyon filled with acres upon acres of that stuff. But all around their house is random pieces of landscape with it. I didn't realy like it, to be honest.

Oct 30, 2009 6:11 PM ET #9 (permalink)

Personally I prefer the stick-icky. Mary Jane doesn't disappoint!

Oct 30, 2009 6:33 PM ET #10 (permalink)

It's been a while since my last date with Mary Jane. Last thing I remember smoking was some of my friend's medical weed about a year ago.

Oct 30, 2009 7:51 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Oh, you can BUY it online, but good luck getting it thru Australian customs. I'm assuming you'd have to get imported to Aus, coz this country is useless at the whole native flora thing. Nothing fun grows here.

Oct 30, 2009 10:51 PM ET #12 (permalink)

Drugs are bad.........mmmk?

Nov 7, 2009 3:27 AM ET #13 (permalink)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah they are so bad but make you feel good
i still like mu own homegrown white widdow

Nov 7, 2009 4:02 PM ET #14 (permalink)

lol me and my bro Sam got our bro Rafi really messed up on salvia today (we have our reasons, but that's a whole 'nother thread/post). I convinced him that my cat was a lion, that my banana was a shotgun and that his glasses were a snake.

Nov 7, 2009 6:29 PM ET #15 (permalink)

^I dunno what your reasons are, but that's pretty fuckin uncool, man. Lucky it was Salvia and only lasts a few minutes and not acid or DMT. Seriously, tho, I don't get how that's funny?

Nov 7, 2009 6:41 PM ET #16 (permalink)

Usurper! Usurper!...USURPER!!!

Nov 7, 2009 7:12 PM ET #17 (permalink)

lmao okay, well I'll tell you guys what happened. Recently, we (me and my other bro) discovered Rafi was spending part of his disability money on marijuana, so in an effort to get him to discontinue use of the drug, we gave him some potent salvia and told him it was marijuana. We wanted to get him so fucked up that he wouldn't ever use marijuana again. We did this because we weren't too into the fact that he was using taxpayer money for something he doesn't need at all.

The funny stuff happened while he was on the salvia. Hah, oh god, that was just beautiful.

Nov 7, 2009 10:38 PM ET #18 (permalink)

I ...am going to refrain from commenting.

Nov 7, 2009 10:42 PM ET #19 (permalink)

I'm just going to sit back and wait for "operation irony" to arrive.

Nov 7, 2009 11:59 PM ET #20 (permalink)

lol okay, whatever I have no regrets.

Nov 8, 2009 12:02 AM ET #21 (permalink)

what a fkn dick move!! all you have shown is you will use deciet and lies to acheive your goal. i (for one) thought you were more human than that.

Nov 8, 2009 1:33 AM ET #22 (permalink)

^Yeah, I'm pretty disgusted right now hey. I wouldn't pull that shit on someone I didn't know, let alone my own brother. AND he's disabled - sounds to me like he's putting that money to good use. If my bro was disabled, I'd much rather he smoke pot than battle depression due to his disabilities. In fact, that goes for anyone, not just my brothers. Sounds to me like she needs to have a few tokes 'til she realises she's taking small matters way too seriously - and then being a complete cunt about it. Absolutely sickening...

So much for refraining from commenting hahah.

Operation irony, lol - I chortled :)

Nov 8, 2009 2:07 AM ET #23 (permalink)

Just to play the devil's advocate here... how are deceit and lies not traits of humans, Branded? And psythe, not all disabilities are severe. My bro's are very mild and he actually has no real reason to be doing marijuana, at least not illegally. He can get that stuff for free and LEGALLY from a medical doctor. But instead he chooses to waste taxpayer money. A question: how would you feel if someone took your money and bought drugs with it, rather than something that could actually help them? And believe me, I know for a fact that marijuana will not help him.

Nov 8, 2009 2:49 AM ET #24 (permalink)

Doing marijuana is its own reason. As for someone using my money to buy drugs: A) once the government takes that money from my pocket (and they generally have the decency to take it before it even hits my pocket making it feel a lot more like a donation and a lot less like a mugging), it's not my money and no matter what it's used for I won't see it again anyway - crying won't unspill your milk. And B) good. I hope they DO buy drugs with it. In my opinion the world would be a lot less angry and violent if more people smoked pot and less people drank alcohol.

But all that aside, let's say you're right and what your brother is doing is wrong. And a lot of people would agree with you on that point. I'm not saying your stance on the issue is wrong. I'm saying how you took action on your beliefs is wrong. Morally, ethically, horribly wrong. There's a million different ways to get your point across without being a total jerk. And if you've tried all those million ways and you still can't get your point across, there's still no need to be a total jerk. If you make a habit of solving your problems - and let's make the distinction here: it's YOU that has the problem in this case, not your brother - by screwing with people, people are gonna know. And most people don't take kindly to it. Some people hold grudges, some people take the higher ground and walk away from you, wanting nothing to do with you anymore, and some people up the anti and screw back. All I'm saying is that everyone has their opinions and you're gonna have to learn to deal with other people not sharing your views and ideas without resorting to such astounding immaturity. I'm done with this conversation.

Back to the original topic, anyone tried shrooms? I hear they make you sick for a bit and then you hallucinate for a while. I've never done anything hallucinatory, but I'm very curious about the experience. Would definitely try it out, given the chance.

Nov 8, 2009 5:16 AM ET #25 (permalink)

Sod me this got a bit out of hand! In England we just fight about football (which I didn't have to do yesterday because QPR won, that and I mostly stayed indoors all day.)

I don't know the full effects of salvia or anything so I didn't know people could get that messed up on it. While IN might have gone a bit far, I think people might be overreacting here. Who here can honestly say they've not been a dick to someone to prove a point or just for the fun of it?

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum