"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

New Kittie Song "Cutthroat"

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> New Kittie Song "Cutthroat"

Displaying 5 posts
Displaying 5 posts
Oct 28, 2009 3:25 AM ET #1 (permalink)

this is another new single i heard recently and was wantin ppl's input on it. I think its a MAJOR step up from thier other shit. The solo is a little lacking but compared to their previous work i get the song an A+. Plus they are all fuckible so thats a major boost to their cred lol

Oct 28, 2009 10:17 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Oh wow, I forgot all about this band! They're still at it?!? Was never too impressed with them, honestly, but I thought they had a bit of potential.

Oct 28, 2009 10:35 PM ET #3 (permalink)

I was listening to XM radio, the liquid metal station, while sitting in my living room playing the bass. I get really focused on what I was doing, sO I kinda zoned out on what was playing. about halfway through the song, all I can think to myself is "God, what the fuck is this? This song is horrible!"

So I put down the bass, look over at the screen, and sure enough, it was the new Kittie song "Brackish"

I heard another song on their myspace, and it sounded like they ripped off a Lamb of God song, although I have yet to place what song. On top of that, the song was also shitty.

On top of that, every Kittie song I've ever heard has ranged the whole gamut between mildly tolerable, and gutter whore herpes vag in musical form.

If this song is anything like all the other Kittie songs I've heard, then fuck that song. Even if it's a marked improvement, there isnt a whole lot you can do to pretty up "Gutter whore Herpes vag", so it probably still sucks horribly. :/

Oct 31, 2009 10:00 PM ET #4 (permalink)

its really not a bad song

Nov 5, 2009 11:32 AM ET #5 (permalink)

no body gives a fuck about kittie. they are lame and ran their corse when "nu metal" was cool. they should have died when nu metal did.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum