"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

New Shadows Fall single "Still I Rise"

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> New Shadows Fall single "Still I Rise"

Displaying 4 posts
Displaying 4 posts
Oct 27, 2009 1:14 AM ET #1 (permalink)

what are everyone's thoughts on their new single?

Personally i really dig it. Yes it has less screaming than their other songs but i think that as a band they have learned how to structure a song better and i think that its all around a good jam.

Oct 27, 2009 2:18 AM ET #2 (permalink)

The tune is catchy as herpes, and the album as a whole is a definite return to form.

Don't really have much else to say about it.

Oct 27, 2009 8:40 PM ET #3 (permalink)

"catchy as herpes"

I haven't heard the song, but I like that phrase. And if the whole album is better than "Threads of Life," I may have to pick it up sometime.

Oct 28, 2009 2:45 AM ET #4 (permalink)

catchy as herpes.......fuckin nice sir. another good song is King of Nothing featuring D.Randy Blyth from LoG

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum