"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

New Metal at Best Buy, Week of 10/25

Posted in: Forum Home >> Hot Deals >> New Metal at Best Buy, Week of 10/25

Displaying 5 posts
Displaying 5 posts
Oct 26, 2009 12:44 AM ET #1 (permalink)

Not too much of interest this week, except these:

Atreyu - Congregation of the Damned: $9.99
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Night Castle: $7.99 (not metal of course, but a number of metal folks involved)

Oct 27, 2009 8:46 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Eh, I'll pass this week. Next week will be huge, though, with Slayer, Nile, and Hypocrisy all releasing new albums.

Oct 28, 2009 10:01 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Ah, they also have Pelican's new one for $12.99, which was acceptable.

They also have the new Between the Buried and Me and another than escapes me for $9.99.

Oct 30, 2009 5:02 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Great Forum DB...Pelican for $12.99?!?!? Would have thought $9.99. Would that be driven by their label?

Oct 30, 2009 11:20 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Yeah, I'm not sure why 12.99. Maybe the smaller labels can't drop to 9.99 like the somewhat bigger labels can. Just a guess.

Reply to Discussion or Return to Hot Deals forum