"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Brutal Legend

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Brutal Legend

Displaying posts 26 - 28 of 28 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 28 of 28 1 2 Last
Nov 6, 2009 3:56 PM ET #26 (permalink)

Damn, sorry about leaving you hanging man. I ran into some unfinished business last night. No worries dude, I'll send you one this weekend. I'm not doing much tomorrow anyways.

Nov 6, 2009 4:00 PM ET #27 (permalink)

its cool, not sure when i may play. i usualy play cod4 just to spend time with my nephew. he lives in idaho. he lives on that game. otherwise i would rather be spending my sober time on something else. but when i get trashed ps3 is time well spent. oh i have resident evil 5, tomb raider, metal gear among quite a feww others.

Nov 6, 2009 9:55 PM ET #28 (permalink)

There's this guy on the COD4 stats page who has a total of 121 days playing time. How can you even have that much free time? Yeah Street Fighter was a great arcade game in the 90's. I liked it a lot better than Mortal Kombat. As far as arcade games go, my all-time favs are Metal Slug & Street Fighter.

(This post was last edited on November 6, 2009 at 9:59 PM ET.)

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum