"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Brutal Legend

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Brutal Legend

Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 28 1 2 Last
Displaying posts 1 - 25 of 28 1 2 Last
Oct 25, 2009 12:15 AM ET #1 (permalink)

has anybody else played this yet? it's fucking awesome

Oct 25, 2009 3:36 AM ET #2 (permalink)

i plan on getting it this week

Oct 28, 2009 10:40 AM ET #3 (permalink)

Played it. Gets a little repetitive, but its metal to every extent. \m/

Oct 28, 2009 10:43 AM ET #4 (permalink)

could be better but very metal and funny as fuck!

Oct 30, 2009 7:14 PM ET #5 (permalink)

It does get a little repetative, but it's funny as hell and is very metal.

In short, I just repeated what itbemoobs and smashthetundra said. >;.>;

(This post was last edited on October 30, 2009 at 7:15 PM ET.)

Nov 1, 2009 2:36 AM ET #6 (permalink)

Does anybody here have a PSN account?

Nov 1, 2009 2:39 AM ET #7 (permalink)

^Yep.

Nov 1, 2009 2:42 AM ET #8 (permalink)

Oh yeah I think you've told me before. You said you hardly ever get on it because you forgot the username or something like that?

Nov 2, 2009 3:17 AM ET #9 (permalink)

apparently im 35% through the game..

Nov 2, 2009 5:09 AM ET #10 (permalink)

got it in last weekend but did not play it
to busy with halloween

Nov 2, 2009 7:34 AM ET #11 (permalink)

im just exploring the world at the moment unlocking stuff and getting bonuses before i hit more missions...

lube up the deathrack

Nov 2, 2009 1:49 PM ET #12 (permalink)

Honestly, the game was pretty good for me. It's kind of hack and slash but for the most part you do stage battles which will remind you of a RTS. It's a great game and funny as hell. I couldn't get past the second to last "chapter" I guess you'd call it.

Now you guys go beat it and make me feel like a dumb shit. >;.>;

Nov 3, 2009 10:26 AM ET #13 (permalink)

SHREDDER do you have rainbow 6 vegas 2? my psn acount is ROGUE-AGENT47. i have not been putting much time in on games lately but r6v2 is the shit and am always up for some terrorist hunting. i also play cod4 from time to time but it really pisses me off after a while. kids on that game are too damn good and i do not live on games anymore.

Nov 3, 2009 12:01 PM ET #14 (permalink)

Anyone here have a 360?

Nov 3, 2009 5:36 PM ET #15 (permalink)

360 MAKES A GOOD DOOR STOP! I SHOT MINE WITH MY .45

Nov 4, 2009 1:50 PM ET #16 (permalink)

360s are amazing until they break. Luckily mine hasn't broken yet. I'm waiting for the day it does because everyone else's that I know has. They've gotten the ring o' death at least once, if not more.

Nov 4, 2009 1:55 PM ET #17 (permalink)

a quick solution to that is wrap it up in a towel so there is no ventilation and it will start working again and you can remove the towel. i have heard this on the radio.
even if they do not break they do not compare the the ps3 :-)
the specs so surpass 360 not to mention it is microsoft. them assholes gave you a highdef player that plays games then make you have to buy a side highdef player to play movies. they are scum. and now those highdef movies are out of print because it is crap tech like the 360.
sorry 360 people i just had to talk some shit but i feel for you guys that invested your money in them. i had one before my ps3 and can say i am so much happier with my current system.

(This post was last edited on November 4, 2009 at 2:00 PM ET.)

Nov 4, 2009 2:08 PM ET #18 (permalink)

^ You're right, yet so many more people buy the 360. It's winning the war for no reason.

Nov 4, 2009 2:33 PM ET #19 (permalink)

it absolutely is not winning the war. even though it came out a year ahead of the ps3 the ps3 has caught up and past it. the machine that is winning out of them all though is the wii. no matter what ps and nintendo will not go anywhere. at the moment more peole may be buying the 360 because it is only $200 = the cheapest one on the market. but ps3 ended up selling more for the simple fact that sony put the best bluray player in it for under a grand. it has been compared to players costing a grand but now tech has changed and players are cheaper. i know many people who bought it for the player. i was one of those. i was still happy with my ps2 but i did want the best bluray player i could get for under a $1000.

Nov 4, 2009 7:36 PM ET #20 (permalink)

I'll tick to my 360.. At least microsoft haven released a 360 and then a few months later released a slim line version that costs more..

With the different packages you know what they are.

Nov 5, 2009 1:22 PM ET #21 (permalink)

yeah actualy they did. and they did it faster than sony did -lmao! it was called the xbox elite. it was $100 more than the "lower" grade white xbox and was black. had more memory and came with the "real" hd hookups. fucking microsoft are scam artists!!! sony just came out with the slim almost three years after the original release and it is only $300!!! and it blows the doors off of the 360. lets put it this way 360=dvd ps3=bluray how is there any argument aside from them have some original titles there is no comparison. pretty soon microsoft will be coming out with yet a new xbox to try and compete with sony. not sure if it is another 360 or a higher grade next gen system (from what ive heard it will be a whole new system). another thing i hate about xbox is after the release of the 360 microsoft stopped making games for the original xbox. guess what, sony is still releasing games for the ps2!!! now that shows who cares about their customer base. microsoft half asses shit to put out an obvious inferior system that breaks down a year ahead of their competitor just to make $$$. sony does it right and their custoemrs reap a better system that sdoes not break down. i give all my friends shit aboutthem having a piece of shit 360 and rub in their face my ps3 and they do not argue. they know its the truth and they just take it and are now putting money toward a ps3. hell my one friend had his 360 fixed 4 times now!!

Nov 5, 2009 3:11 PM ET #22 (permalink)

Agent - I'll send you an invite later tonight. The only game I play is COD4 though. Don't really have much time to bother with other games.

This whole 360 vs PS3 debate reminds me of a video I saw on the net a few years ago.

X-BOX is now
PS3 is the future

Nov 5, 2009 3:39 PM ET #23 (permalink)

SHREDDER YOU HAVE TO GET RAINBOW 6 VEGAS 2- THAT GAME IS THE SHIT. we can get together sometime and hit up some cod4. my nephew is awesome at that game. i suck since i do not live on it like everyone else. r6v2 has a lot of customizing options and it is realistic. you have to take cover or you die. i like terrorist hunt where 4 friends team up against 50 computer controled terroritst. the higher you rank the harder it is and the smarter they are.

Nov 6, 2009 4:06 AM ET #24 (permalink)

Sounds good, but I haven't bought a video game in years! I use my bro's PS3 so I only play about 3-5 times a week. I'm not too huge on modern video games. I like sticking to the good old classics like Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Metal Slug, Street Fighter, you know, the games I grew up playing as a kid.

Nov 6, 2009 10:33 AM ET #25 (permalink)

my nephew and i were waiting to hear form you on cod4 last night man. i dont get on that game much anymore it pisses me off alot. one should be able to get r6v2 for around $20 now. it is a 1st person shooter but you have to play smart. no run n gun gameplay. work as a team. i have been wanting to play some street fighter! i used to make money playing that. when i was 17 i took $200 off a guy in a private tournament and my buddy got $200 in weed betting on me. that was a great weekend for a couple kids who did not work.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum