"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Hey from Ireland!

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Hey from Ireland!

Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 135 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 135 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Jul 10, 2009 6:35 PM ET #76 (permalink)

thinking outloud here but MU needs a chat room... that would be savage!!

Jul 10, 2009 6:37 PM ET #77 (permalink)

Okay BG1 im on it ... although i should sleep im working all day tomorow 9am to 7pm ... torture!!! I work in a fucking supermarket and its going down the drain so god knows if ill have a job this time next month!! fucking stress!!!! :(

Jul 10, 2009 6:46 PM ET #78 (permalink)

Dolly: Go get some sleep young metal head. It will be there tomorrow. Nice reading you today Dolly. Cheers!

Jul 10, 2009 6:55 PM ET #79 (permalink)

Good nite all Xx

BG 4 U >;>;>; (.)(.)

I like this place, you guys are savage!!

Jul 10, 2009 7:05 PM ET #80 (permalink)

Sweet dreams dolly.!!
You will certainly make mine a little better ;-)~

Jul 10, 2009 7:22 PM ET #81 (permalink)

Well, here's another female here, dolly. I'm not too keen on flashing any of the fellas though, lol. The name's Flora, and I'm in Canada. Have fun on Metal Underground! And remember, be strong... don't soften up or kiss ass just because nearly everyone else here is a dude. But overall, be yourself. Be objective. And if you ever see anything like you being excluded or insulted in some way for being a lady, then tell me about it. It's not cool to accept sexism and it's not cool for any fellow or lady to give it. While I mention this, don't pull a BlackMetalGoddess, AKA assuming a man is sexist if he disagrees with you or challenges your ideas, and that if a female disagrees with you, that she is merely an ass-kissing tool or such. It's STUPID. It's just CHILDISH. But most of all, it's bloody annoying. Again, have fun on the site.

Jul 10, 2009 7:53 PM ET #82 (permalink)

IN: Well said. For a crazy Armenian/Canadian woman. lol.

Jul 10, 2009 8:12 PM ET #83 (permalink)

Pfffft. You all know that Armenians are awesome. We're the friendliest people in the world but at the same time, we're hairy like the damned Russians. Apparently, this is very useful for when one is burrowing underground or fighting off gypsies... or even worse, flying gypsies... or even worse, flying gypsies who try to steal an Armenian's pilaf or pomegranates!

Jul 10, 2009 8:18 PM ET #84 (permalink)

LMFAO! You must be related to Jsin somehow. He has feet good for burrowing and a lot of hair as well.

Jul 10, 2009 8:24 PM ET #85 (permalink)

Hey guys what did I miss?

Jul 10, 2009 8:28 PM ET #86 (permalink)

Oz: You missed my warning to dolly about possibly pulling a BlackMetalGoddess, then something about Armenians, pilaf, flying gypsies and pomegranates.

Jul 10, 2009 8:31 PM ET #87 (permalink)

Ah so I see. A good night had by all then? Man my ears are like a laxative right now. They're irritating the shit out of me! Bloody ringing and such.

How is everyone tonight then? I'm hoping AP1 and Godlike have cleaned themselves up!

Jul 10, 2009 8:32 PM ET #88 (permalink)

Oh yea you missed more stuff, but it doesn't involve me so it doesn't matter. HAH just kidding, I was just too lazy to go through this entire thread.

Jul 10, 2009 8:46 PM ET #89 (permalink)

Anything to do with anything doesn't matter if you're not involved somewhere ;)

Sorry, just thought I'd be fair and make sure both girls got a bit of attention.

Jul 10, 2009 9:11 PM ET #90 (permalink)

LOL you're acting as if we're animals that need to be fed equal attention in order to properly coexist on this forum. Silly Oz! :P

Jul 10, 2009 9:17 PM ET #91 (permalink)

Oz - Hey, I'm all cleaned up now :)
Whats happenin on your side of the pond?
Mighty late one tonight huh.? Fuck if I'd be up at that
time of the morning.!!

Jul 10, 2009 9:23 PM ET #92 (permalink)

Well I just think no-one should be left out. I'm a nice boy like that. :P

It is late here yeah. Twenty past two or around that time. I came (lol) home, watched Steptoe and Son, couldn't sleep, so now I'm on here listening to Miles Davis songs (I bloody love jazz)

Jul 10, 2009 9:37 PM ET #93 (permalink)

Speaking of jazz, I missed the boobies!

No, seriously, any good ol' jazz recommendations other than Mr. Miles Davis (because everyone knows Mr. Miles Davis)?

Jul 10, 2009 9:38 PM ET #94 (permalink)

Ah yes... the ol "cant sleep blues"..!!
Having a bit of fun on that Metallica/MJ thread.. LOFL

Jul 10, 2009 9:56 PM ET #95 (permalink)

Oz: Stanley Clark's Weather Report. Fucking amazing Jazz album if there ever was one.

godlike: If you haven't heard it - Check it out. Fucking awesome guitar.

Jul 10, 2009 11:45 PM ET #96 (permalink)

Oz: Yes indeed I am cleaned up. It's our 10th anniversary, so I took the spousal unit out to a nice steak house for dinner. Feeling a little sexed out for now. We'll see what the morning holds. Giggidy.

Jul 11, 2009 12:05 AM ET #97 (permalink)

Inferno - The Armenians in Hollywood are always driving down the Sunset strip in BMW's listening to Armenian pop/hip-hop. They always have flashy sunglasses and one arm sticking out the window with a cigarette between the fingers. What's their deal?...lol

Jul 11, 2009 2:01 AM ET #98 (permalink)

DeathInEye: A couple more to check out are

Sonny Rollins - Saxophone Colossus

Louis Armstrong - The Hot Fives and Sevens

John Coltrane - A Love Supreme

Coleman Hawkins - The High and Mighty Hawk

Like I said just a short list.

2 everyone else sorry about hijacking.

Jul 11, 2009 11:21 AM ET #99 (permalink)

Shred: I'd like to know. I didn't think anyone actually listened to Armenian pop. lol

Jul 11, 2009 2:37 PM ET #100 (permalink)

IN - "you're acting as if we're animals that need to be fed equal attention in order to properly coexist on this forum"

You mean that's NOT you in your avatar? I gotta quit assuming...

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum