"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

halloween

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> halloween

Displaying 19 posts
Displaying 19 posts
Oct 24, 2009 7:27 PM ET #1 (permalink)

any halloween fans here
just done making the halloween house at my work for next week
just dto decoreate the place my room will be crypt room
there will be over two days about 2000 pwoplw who show up
even has to use police to control the crowd
check out hauntedhouse homies.com

Oct 24, 2009 9:30 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I love Halloween!

...because it's my birthday lol :)

Oct 24, 2009 11:50 PM ET #3 (permalink)

We don't have Halloween in NZ, wish I could have stayed in the US to see the occasion. Seems like everything I dreamt of as a kid on one day!

Oct 25, 2009 7:25 AM ET #4 (permalink)

were i live no halloween official
but lots of usa people come to visit the island so we make a hauntedhouse
its fun stuff to do this year it will be next friday and saturday

Oct 26, 2009 10:20 PM ET #5 (permalink)

I dig Halloween. I always want to do something fun, even if it's simple. I would HATE it if I had nothing to do on Halloween! I have a friend who's B-day is on it, so I'm goin to her party dressed as an Egyptian Queen. I've been looking forward to it fo eva.

Psythe: Is your B-day actually on Halloween or did you just want the excuse to be in your Birthday suit? :) Seriously.

(This post was last edited on October 26, 2009 at 10:24 PM ET.)

Oct 27, 2009 6:50 AM ET #6 (permalink)

This year Halloween means for the second year running i lose a day off and have to work becauseof the job i do. So no horror movies for me just potential East London Horror to deal with

Oct 27, 2009 1:05 PM ET #7 (permalink)

I fvckin love Halloween! My birthday is the day after, so I make it a two day celebration. With Halloween being on a Saturday this year, I will not be making into work on Monday, haha!

Oct 27, 2009 7:37 PM ET #8 (permalink)

No, no, my actual birthday is on actual haloween. 31st of the 10th and all - or 10/31 as you dyslexic people call it hahah :P

Check this out: It's mine, my uncle's and my aunt-in-law's (to a different uncle) birthday on Haloween. It's my brother's and my cousin's birthday on the 30th. Crazy fuckin family! hahah - and Bruno's birthday on the first of Nov! Whoa!! :D

Oh, and just so you know, the Egyptian Queen thing can be pretty damn hot when it's done right :) :) :)

(This post was last edited on October 27, 2009 at 7:38 PM ET.)

Oct 27, 2009 7:43 PM ET #9 (permalink)

Psythe- Man, that is so cool all those people in your family have Halloween as a birthday. My mom told me there was no way she was going to let me be born on Halloween when one of the women in the ward named her kid "TrickorTreaty" because of the birth date. Imagine having that name all your life, hahaha!

Oct 27, 2009 7:53 PM ET #10 (permalink)

psythe: That's pretty sweet. I know a lot of people (my dad and my wife's grandpa included) who have a Nov. 2nd birthday, but a Halloween birthday would be so much better.

Bruno: TrickorTreaty? That's got to be considered child abuse.

Oct 27, 2009 9:30 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Psythe: That's awesome! Oh, and I have a "decent"? looking Egyptian Queen costume. Guess I must be doing it wrong, hehe.

(This post was last edited on October 27, 2009 at 9:32 PM ET.)

Oct 27, 2009 9:54 PM ET #12 (permalink)

Decent is good :)

lol TrickorTreaty, I would deadset neck myself. That's worse than those New Zealand people that wanted to call their kid Superman or some shit hahah. Judge said no.

Oct 28, 2009 10:22 AM ET #13 (permalink)

Psythe/Hammerheart- Child abuse indeed! I didn't hear about Superman, but there was a Canadian couple that wanted to name their kid Lucifer. Lucifer meet Superman, Superman- Lucifer.

Jenny- Hey you what's up? I haven't talked to you for a while. How have you been?

Oct 28, 2009 11:02 AM ET #14 (permalink)

With a name like trickortreaty id bitch slap both of my parents for smoking crack during my incubation. I don't see whats so bad about Lucifer though. Egytian Queen costume? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Oct 28, 2009 12:11 PM ET #15 (permalink)

BlindGreed- I would take it one stage further and climb a clock tower. I just know that one day I will read an article, "The gunman, only identified as TrickorTreaty....."

Oct 28, 2009 12:38 PM ET #16 (permalink)

I once sold contractor supplies when I was working my way through college. My best customer's name was (I shit you not) Dick Sweatlick. The guy was a riot. The first time I spoke with him over the phone I had him verify the name because I thought a coworker may have been playing a joke on me and Dick says "yep... Dick Sweatlick. That's my name. Some people call me BIG Dick Sweatlick". I guess with a name like that you have to have a pretty good sense of humor.

Oct 28, 2009 1:55 PM ET #17 (permalink)

blind greed that funny shit that name

got our haunted house ready
costume is done will be king diamond in the mercyfull fate time
so it means two days of fun
and drinking lots of beer

Oct 28, 2009 3:01 PM ET #18 (permalink)

Dick Sweatlick? LMAO. My dad had a boss one time named Harry Ball. That's all I got.

Oct 28, 2009 7:43 PM ET #19 (permalink)

Bruno: Yeah, it's been a long time bro. I'm doing well, but as soon as this week is over I'm gonna be super happy! Lots to do. Nice to see you around again.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum