"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Harvester - Blues Metal with a splash of thrash

Posted in: Forum Home >> Classic Metal >> Harvester - Blues Metal with a splash of thrash

Displaying 1 post
Displaying 1 post
Nov 27, 2011 7:45 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Looked around this forum and man that was depressing, More junk post than actual bands. Either way i found myself here. Now on to business. I am here to spread the word of a band that isn't like most. Harvester has been in the Baton Rouge, New Orleans area for about 2 years now and its just getting better. We strive for original metal and original sound and by good i think we came up with something, Harvester. With roots in Metal, Punk, Blues, Sludge, Doom, Thrash and more Harvester likes to pay tribute to an unpolished sound that will still punch you in the face.

Here is the Facebook Page.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Harvester-Band/115474108490636

Soon to have a demo for free download.

Long Live Metal

Reply to Discussion or Return to Classic Metal forum