"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

What would be your ideal mix of vox?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> What would be your ideal mix of vox?

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Oct 15, 2009 12:31 PM ET #1 (permalink)

The heading explains everything...

Oct 15, 2009 10:20 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I don't know. It's really more about how the skills are used than what skills are used.

Oct 15, 2009 10:28 PM ET #3 (permalink)

Case closed.

Oct 15, 2009 11:03 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Two words:

Stu Block.

Oct 15, 2009 11:15 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Stu Block.....good gawd.

Oct 16, 2009 8:31 PM ET #6 (permalink)

i'll have to agree with Stu Block (Into Eternity), but also Warrel Dane (Nevermore) and Sean Peck (Cage) are incredible and combine a range of different styles tastefully and have an amazing vocal range.

Oct 19, 2009 8:50 PM ET #7 (permalink)

My Ideal vox would be a combination of Fergie and Jesus....but Stu Block comes a damn close second.

Oct 19, 2009 9:01 PM ET #8 (permalink)

i would have to say Randy Marsh from South Park and Satan

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum