"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Oscar Mayer just died

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Oscar Mayer just died

Displaying 13 posts
Displaying 13 posts
Jul 8, 2009 8:28 PM ET #1 (permalink)

He died at the age of 95.

So we lose MJ, Farah Fawcett, Billy FUCKING Mays, and now the dude responsible the weinermobile. oh yeah, he made hot dogs too.

Who's next, Adam West?

Jul 8, 2009 8:34 PM ET #2 (permalink)

You forgot Ed McMahon, Steve McNair and Carl Maulden.

Jul 8, 2009 8:47 PM ET #3 (permalink)

^yeah i relaized that after I posted, but if i kept going with EVERY fuckin person who died, where would i draw the line at importance? eventually, I would end up wondering if I should write, "oh yeah, and steve from accounting just had a horrible faxing accident"

So I just kinda wrote up the first ones that came to mind. :P

Now playing: Hacride- Fate

Jul 8, 2009 8:53 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Duely noted. However, now Batman is cursed. Damn you FAN!

Jul 8, 2009 9:04 PM ET #5 (permalink)

haha if Adma West dies in the next week, I'll start a forum entitled "So....Who else thinks Osama biN Laden should be the next celebrity to die?"

then we'll see if my magic jinxing powers hold up lol

Now playing: Holy Moses- Blood Bound of the Damned

Jul 8, 2009 9:25 PM ET #6 (permalink)

It all started with David Carradine.. so where is it gonna end?

Jul 8, 2009 9:36 PM ET #7 (permalink)

^holy fuck, I completely forgot he died too! Goddmanit tha pisses me off thatI could forget him that easily. Kill bill fuckin rocked tits.

Jul 8, 2009 9:47 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Yes it did.! But we still don't know who killed David Carradine.?

Jul 8, 2009 10:00 PM ET #9 (permalink)

Last news article I read said they had closed the case as auto-erotic asphyxiation. I mean sure the family claims someone did it to him and made it look like he did it to himself, but whose family WOULDN'T say that?

Jul 9, 2009 9:24 PM ET #10 (permalink)

damm it
the hotdog dude
well kungfu killed him self he hang him on his own wiener and di not let go before the mustard came out

but hey what about j cash

Jul 9, 2009 11:21 PM ET #11 (permalink)

LMFAO Wilco!!!

Jul 18, 2009 11:33 AM ET #12 (permalink)

Walter Cronkite just died. So I guess he was next.

Jul 18, 2009 7:30 PM ET #13 (permalink)

MJ did it.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum