"some music was meant to stay underground..."

70000 Tons of Metal - The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

USING REAL BODIES

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> USING REAL BODIES

Displaying 8 posts
Displaying 8 posts
Sep 25, 2009 1:11 PM ET #1 (permalink)

which bands use real human corpses as stage props, cuz i read somewhere that murderdolls did, but idk any other bands that do

Sep 25, 2009 1:27 PM ET #2 (permalink)

None, that is moronic. Honestly, take a good long look at yourself in the mirror and ask if it would really be possible for a well known band to commit a serious felony on stage. Then, stop believing everything you read on the internet. There are plenty of bands that use dead animals onstage (Mayhem), some that use live nude models dressed as crucifixion participants (Gorgoroth), but the use of human corpses is highly illegal and would result in large jail time.

Sep 25, 2009 10:18 PM ET #3 (permalink)

What a complete dumbass. This is the type of person that would have been all over the Marilyn Manson rumors. You know? The one that said he removed 2 ribs so he could suck his own dick, or that he was Paul from the Wonder Years. Idiot.

Sep 26, 2009 11:56 AM ET #4 (permalink)

His/her brainpan must be leaking.

Sep 28, 2009 11:17 AM ET #5 (permalink)

Ummm... Yeah. Maybe he/she is thinking of the Gorgoroth show in Poland? Either way, human corpses? LOL.

Sep 28, 2009 1:08 PM ET #6 (permalink)

American Patriot- He does look like Paul from the Wonder Years, LOL! At my school the rumor was that he was the kid from Mr. Belveder. Funny regional differences resulted in different shows.

BlindGreed- 'Sup fucker?

Sep 28, 2009 1:34 PM ET #7 (permalink)

Bruno: Not too much buddy. I was thinking about calling you this weekend, but I got drunk and forgot to. lol.

Sep 28, 2009 2:44 PM ET #8 (permalink)

gorgoroth use live people naked on crosses in their stage show.. other than that none

although a few years back there was the rumour that Hell on Earth wanted a terminally ill fan to die on stage while they played.. which is kind of messed up if any way true.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum