"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

What's for din-din?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> What's for din-din?

Displaying posts 201 - 225 of 242 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 Last
Displaying posts 201 - 225 of 242 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 Last
Mar 9, 2010 1:40 PM ET #201 (permalink)

you guys are fucking lucky bastards. im at a foster care place and our dinner will probably be what it always is: dog shit.
luckily ill be 18 soon tho. then im OUTTA this bitch

Mar 9, 2010 2:01 PM ET #202 (permalink)

Sorry to hear about that Alice. Hope the system hasn't made you bitter. What are your plans when you turn 18?

Mar 10, 2010 12:08 AM ET #203 (permalink)

Tonight., it was a lovely brunette with extremely long legs... Wow.!!
Nah... it wasnt all that filling but yet at the same time it was quite fulfilling... if that makes sense.?

(This post was last edited on March 10, 2010 at 12:09 AM ET.)

Mar 10, 2010 12:22 AM ET #204 (permalink)

Good old fashioned veggie soup.

Mar 10, 2010 9:42 AM ET #205 (permalink)

I had some grilled burgers with a portabella cap on the top smothered in provolone and tots with brussel sprouts (I love those damned things and they make me quite pungent the next day so it's a win, win for me).

Alice: I'd also be interested to hear what you have planned. So often we focus on getting out of a bad situation that we tend to disregard what needs to be done once we escape.

Mar 10, 2010 2:31 PM ET #206 (permalink)

i really want a whopper from burger king.

Mar 11, 2010 10:52 AM ET #207 (permalink)

furby: I'm speachless, and dry heaving. Thanks...

Mar 11, 2010 11:01 AM ET #208 (permalink)

Embryos and Baby Seals. Fuckin Tasty !!!!

Mar 11, 2010 1:34 PM ET #209 (permalink)

Blind: It's "speechless", you old BK hatin' biatch.

Mar 11, 2010 1:48 PM ET #210 (permalink)

im planning to go into independent living in a couple months (they help you get an apartment, etc) but now theyre giving me some shit about how i might not be able to because they found out about the weed i smoke every once in a while. :P basically its all gonna be decided in this meeting i have tomorrow that im RLY nervous about.
but when im 18, im leaving here for sure. i want to get a job, go to college, etc. and go to as many concerts as i can possibly afford. haha

Mar 11, 2010 2:20 PM ET #211 (permalink)

Alice- Giving you shit for smoking the greens? What state you in? Get out here to Cali, herb is basically legal. We got some of the best microbreweries out here as well.

Mar 11, 2010 2:21 PM ET #212 (permalink)

alice: Do you know what you want to study?

AP1: Fuck off. I'm hungover today. I hate most fast food. In-N-Out is one exception.

Mar 11, 2010 9:12 PM ET #213 (permalink)

Dorm leftover feast: Turkey sammich with ranch, 1 1/3 of McD's chicken strips, 3 tamales, mama's cornbread, and perhaps a pot of ramen if I'm still hungry.

(This post was last edited on March 11, 2010 at 9:12 PM ET.)

Mar 12, 2010 8:48 AM ET #214 (permalink)

blindgreed: yeah, ive found out that mcdonalds + a hangover = seeing your big mac twice.
i want to hopefully be a lawyer, or a guardian at litem-- work with kids. but i rly dont see how im gonna pay for college anytime in the near future, b/c my first priority is just to get my own place to get out of here. which means $$$. money i dont rly have.
natsquatch: i dont see how any human not weighing 300 lbs can eat that much for one meal. i eat that in like a week.

Mar 12, 2010 11:59 AM ET #215 (permalink)

Alice: Spend some time at the library researching grants that are available to you. There are hundreds and thousands of them out there. I have a friend of mine who became my laywer by doing just that. He spent every waking hour when he wasn't studying researching these grants and put himself through law school with them. He is now a Superior Court Justice. ;-)

Had some BBQ chicken, lack of money and cheese (with a heaping portion of salsa on top) and some spinach with vinegar last night.

Mar 12, 2010 12:08 PM ET #216 (permalink)

Yeah Alice, you'd be surprised at the amount of financial aid out there for younger students fresh out of high school. I get enough money out of my financial aid to pay for classes, rent, books, food, and still have some money left over for fun stuff. I never applied myself in high school either, so this stuff isn't exclusive to people who get really good grades. You may want to look into the financial aid opportunities the schools you're interested in offer.

Mar 13, 2010 7:22 PM ET #217 (permalink)

Making onion rings and cheeseburgers tonight. :D

Mar 14, 2010 3:08 AM ET #218 (permalink)

Had to travel to Las Cruces to do it, but we had Texas Roadhouse. For dessert, a slice of Key Lime pie. Hoooooly crap.

Jun 9, 2010 3:12 PM ET #219 (permalink)

Don't think I'm letting this bitch die. Last night I had Goulash. Damn good shit.

Jun 9, 2010 10:29 PM ET #220 (permalink)

Damn I had the same thing. And lasagne. And then cereal.

Jun 9, 2010 10:34 PM ET #221 (permalink)

A bowl of chili with a side order of deep fried cheese curds :)

Jun 12, 2010 10:10 PM ET #222 (permalink)

Mac and cheese, with lots of hot sauce mixed in. :D

Jun 15, 2010 3:40 PM ET #223 (permalink)

I had mac and cheese pizza last night. I was skeptical at first, but goddamn that shit is fucking great. Pardon the language.

Jun 15, 2010 5:40 PM ET #224 (permalink)

Sloppy joe's. Not that Manwich crap either. I'm talking about French Onion soup with a little flour. Much better taste in my opinion.

Jun 16, 2010 3:26 PM ET #225 (permalink)

I'm making pan seered scallops tonight which I will drop into an alfredo sauce and top fresh steamed clams (steamed with white wine) and angel hair pasta with. Yea... I'm a fucking gourmet mother fuckin cook.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum