"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

What's for din-din?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> What's for din-din?

Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 242 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 242 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Dec 5, 2009 12:01 PM ET #151 (permalink)

That sounds so good. Man I love chili, I should have some soon. I recall a friend made some for me at one point and she said it was "Texas style" or some such. It was just so awesome. It was so spicey, the beef was of good quality, and I nearly ate all of the chili she had. I can be such a glutton :P But fuck was it good... When I go to the U.S., I should go and find a place that makes that stuff. :D

Dec 5, 2009 12:20 PM ET #152 (permalink)

The colder it is outside, the better chili sounds to me. Also, the spicier the better, in my opinion. I cook peppers in with the beef so that the beef absorbs the flavor. I also use super hot chili beans and a little tabasco sauce with a bit of habanero sauce, lol. I'm going to have so many ulcers when I get older. I've just got a feeling.

Dec 5, 2009 3:13 PM ET #153 (permalink)

As an Easterner I have the genetics to handle lots of spicy food and not get anything when I'm older. Yay to genetics! :D

Dec 7, 2009 1:24 PM ET #154 (permalink)

lol. Lucky. I love spicy food, but my parents get terrible indigestion if they eat it. I'm hoping I'll end up a genetic fluke and be able to handle it later in life, because I'd hate it if I couldn't end up eating the food I love later in life.

Dec 7, 2009 1:37 PM ET #155 (permalink)

what peppers would go nicely wiht fryed cat? i know string beans is common with roast cat in the orient. i never had fryed cat- may be the greates who knows.

Dec 8, 2009 2:48 AM ET #156 (permalink)

Ugh! Who's idea was it to mix peanut butter with ice cream? Never again will I purchase such a disgusting product.

Agent - Cats are no good. Try some dog rib sandwiches.

Dec 8, 2009 7:14 AM ET #157 (permalink)

We had pancakes. HEY FUCK OFF!!!!! We're moving.

Dec 8, 2009 10:35 AM ET #158 (permalink)

my friend took me to place and he ordered teryaki dog and althoguh it tasted good i just did not like the texture. i ordered some pigeon in some type of asian chili sauce and it was disgusting, both in taste and texture. it is also a little more common from my experience around here to eat cat and definitely not dog or pigeon. actualy it is very wrong to eat dog in this country.

Dec 8, 2009 10:55 AM ET #159 (permalink)

I know this isn't about dinner but I've been eating lots of cafeteria food lately and I swear that shit is going straight to my ass. Fuck, now I have to exercise. lol nooo.

Dec 8, 2009 11:55 AM ET #160 (permalink)

I could never eat a kitty. :/

Dec 8, 2009 12:00 PM ET #161 (permalink)

no you should let them grow, you will get more meat that way.

Dec 8, 2009 12:56 PM ET #162 (permalink)

I could never eat a cat because I love mine so much, so eating a cat would be just weird. And now as we speak, my cat is standing right in front of me. He just makes me all warm inside, AND NOT BECAUSE OF EATING HIM. lol. You sick people :P

Dec 8, 2009 1:15 PM ET #163 (permalink)

just hink how warm a cat hat would be....

Dec 8, 2009 1:17 PM ET #164 (permalink)

Or a cat IN a hat. :O

Dec 8, 2009 4:08 PM ET #165 (permalink)

with what type of sauce?

Dec 8, 2009 7:34 PM ET #166 (permalink)

Beaman Sauce. You can't go wrong with some Beaman Sauce!

Edit: Wait nevermind, I've said too much. This never happened okay man?

(This post was last edited on December 8, 2009 at 7:43 PM ET.)

Dec 8, 2009 9:58 PM ET #167 (permalink)

wtf is beaman sauce?

Dec 9, 2009 12:40 AM ET #168 (permalink)

Oh no! Now YOU know too much! Please forgive me Knarrenheinz!

*Jumps out the nearest window in hopes of escaping relentless torture*

Dec 9, 2009 11:08 AM ET #169 (permalink)

All the oritental food talk has reminded me of a Chinese restruant we went to back in my child-hood were my family and I always got chicken on a stick.

We realized it was not, in fact, chicken on a stick, and started just going to McDonalds.

Dec 9, 2009 11:26 AM ET #170 (permalink)

lmao. Not that McDonald's is any better.

Dec 9, 2009 6:46 PM ET #171 (permalink)

mcdonalds is not even food! it is a food "like" product or substitute.

Dec 11, 2009 1:31 PM ET #172 (permalink)

Shredder: What are you talking about? lol. Also, is that Mike or Schmier from Destruction in your avatar? I think it's one of them, but I can't tell.

Dec 15, 2009 5:14 PM ET #173 (permalink)

i just made the best damn meatloaf ever. i have found "the one". yellow bell peppers, black olives, sweet and green onions, fajita seasoning , seasoning salt, garlic, 1 egg for every pound of meat, saltines and... raspberry chipotle sauce! add pepperjack cheese upon eating!

Dec 15, 2009 9:48 PM ET #174 (permalink)

Hammer - It's Chris Witchhunter (circa '84) R.I.P.

Edit: Knarrenheinz looks great in your avatar.

(This post was last edited on December 15, 2009 at 9:58 PM ET.)

Dec 18, 2009 1:35 PM ET #175 (permalink)

SHREDDER: Ah, I knew he looked familiar.

I made a homemade sausage, egg and cheese sandwich with spicy Italian sausage, scrambled eggs, and shredded cheddar cheese on a toasted English muffin. So much better than that McDonald's crap.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum