"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

What's for din-din?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> What's for din-din?

Displaying posts 101 - 125 of 242 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 10 Last
Displaying posts 101 - 125 of 242 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 10 Last
Oct 14, 2009 2:40 PM ET #101 (permalink)

Hamburger steaks with mac and cheese and green beans & potatoes in a butter sauce.

Oct 14, 2009 2:59 PM ET #102 (permalink)

i made some smoked tomato marinated chicken and my special fries. these are awesome, i take a few red potaotes and cut them into wedges, then boil them for about 5 minutes. i put them in a tupperware with olive oil, steak seasoning and crushed dryed jalapenos and shake it up well. then throw on the bun rack of the grill and let cook to preference. i like them crispy and a little charred.

Oct 14, 2009 5:04 PM ET #103 (permalink)

ap1 - alright man, Ive already given the old lady the address and name of that dish, and suggested that it would
be nice to have that on the menu for the next time I am home for a few days;-)

I'm not sure what I am having tonight.? I have only eaten some snacks today, so that means I will be hungry
as hell when it comes time for supper..
It seems as though I might be hanging out here in this little Podunk town of the night, so supper will be at one of the local eateries..? At this point in time, the "all you can eat" buffet at Godfathers is sounding like its going to win.!

Oct 14, 2009 7:22 PM ET #104 (permalink)

Agent: That sounds mighty good.

We had fried pork chops, mashed taters and corn.

Oct 14, 2009 8:11 PM ET #105 (permalink)

apricot chipotle or raspberry chipotle sauce is my fave with chops. sometimes i wrap em in foil with the sauce then grill other times i may just glaze them while on the grill.

Oct 18, 2009 9:05 PM ET #106 (permalink)

Agent, you need to come cook for me. It was chilly here, so we had some vegetable soup.

Oct 19, 2009 2:05 AM ET #107 (permalink)

All of you guys are putting my cooking skills to shame. Hell, it takes me 8 minutes to make 3 minute noodles! Although, I do enjoy browsing through some of the previously mentioned meals just to tease my appetite.

Tonight I had a bowl of white rice with lots of vegetables mixed with pieces of tender chicken breast.

Oct 19, 2009 6:32 AM ET #108 (permalink)

Did you throw in a little teriyaki sauce in with that rice? If not do so next time.

Oct 19, 2009 8:07 AM ET #109 (permalink)

I cooked Gibaniza. Possibly the most tantalising dish ever. Think of a crisp quiche, made of layers of filo pastry interspersed by feta, cream, egg, onion, spinach, mushroom and bacon, and with cheese melted over the top. Fuck, I'm hungry again now! :S

Oct 20, 2009 11:15 PM ET #110 (permalink)

I was supposed to be jambalaya, but it was a weird night and we ended up having Burger King.

Oct 25, 2009 8:00 PM ET #111 (permalink)

Pepper steak on a bed of rice tonight, yummy.

Oct 25, 2009 10:32 PM ET #112 (permalink)

Chili

Oct 26, 2009 2:38 PM ET #113 (permalink)

chili is def one of my favorite foods. wife is out of town for two weeks so i can be lazy. i am thinking jim beam and protein shakes. and a guiness.

Oct 26, 2009 4:05 PM ET #114 (permalink)

Chili for me tonight. I'll be drinking while it cooks, so...

Oct 27, 2009 1:43 PM ET #115 (permalink)

today is my bday so i am going to treat myself. jack daniels, guiness and a protein shake. i am going to get trashed and play my axe all night!! may solute the green peace movement too.

Oct 27, 2009 4:24 PM ET #116 (permalink)

Happy B-day Agent! I drank enough for everyone on the MU last night so i'll leave the B-day drinking to you today thank you. I'm having some tri tip steaks tonight with the baked tater and mixed vegis.

Oct 27, 2009 5:19 PM ET #117 (permalink)

Tonight I will be munching on 28yr old blond clam ;-)~

Oct 27, 2009 6:31 PM ET #118 (permalink)

Careful godlike! I read somewhere that undercooked seafood can kill you!!! lol.

Oct 27, 2009 7:29 PM ET #119 (permalink)

Taco Soup

Oct 27, 2009 7:58 PM ET #120 (permalink)

28-year-old clam? I think that might be a bit past the expiration da-- ohhhh. Gotcha. ;D

As for me, I'm having goulash with onions and red pepper.

Nov 5, 2009 2:04 PM ET #121 (permalink)

been on a meatloaf kick lately. few days ago i made one with jack daniels steak sauce in it green and yellow bell peppers and onions and jack daniels bbq sauce on the out side. seasonings were seasoning salt garlic onion powder pepper orageno dried jalapenio.
yesterday i made one with red bell pepper onion and heinz 57 in it and outsied of it. same seasonings. this was fucking awseome!
oh yea i also use one egg per pound of meat with slatines
next i want to make one with spaghetti sauce olives green bell peppers and onion. sort of an italian type.
anyone else have a favorite meatloaf recipe?

Nov 5, 2009 2:22 PM ET #122 (permalink)

Ah yes, meat cake. I use the onion soup mix with a can of diced toms, green and yellow pepper, some shallots (or red onion) run through the food processor along with some artichoke hearts. Then I mix the meat and eggs together, fold in the mixture with some sea salt and pepper with the saltines. Then I make a giant snatch down the middle and pour ketsup and A1 into it (A1 1st).

The little woman made her lasagna last night. I'll be having it again tonight because it's just THAT good!

Nov 5, 2009 3:41 PM ET #123 (permalink)

bg instead of ketsup sometime try heinz 57!

Nov 5, 2009 4:45 PM ET #124 (permalink)

Nope, the ketsup is a MUSt. It sets off the toms in the cake nicely. The A1 below it does wonders too. Not so sure the 57 and the A1 would pair up well.

Nov 5, 2009 5:21 PM ET #125 (permalink)

yeah proly not. everyone does ketsup which i do really enjoy. there just is not much i can think of for heinz 57 besides burgers. i love that sauce, it is a steak sauce like ketsup sort of muxture. just thought id throw that out there if you wanted to try something different.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum