"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

What's for din-din?

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> What's for din-din?

Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 242 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 Last
Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 242 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 Last
Sep 30, 2009 7:48 PM ET #51 (permalink)

What episode is that?

Sep 30, 2009 7:57 PM ET #52 (permalink)

I forgot.....PAPA JOHN"S!!!!!

Sep 30, 2009 9:44 PM ET #53 (permalink)

Had a pork chop (not because of you, Inferno! haha) and m[o]sh potatoes.

Our caf is actually pretty good and brilliantly located, so most eat there.

Oct 1, 2009 12:16 AM ET #54 (permalink)

indian food(Chicken Tikka Masala, probably spelled horribly wrong). and Green Tea :)

Oct 1, 2009 11:25 AM ET #55 (permalink)

AP1: It had Satan and Hitler in it.

HH: Nothing even remotely compares to eating a fresh pineapple on the island it was grown on. It's like candy.

Oct 1, 2009 12:39 PM ET #56 (permalink)

I grilled some chicken last night after work that was marinated in some mango habanero hot sauce. Delicious.

Oct 1, 2009 1:19 PM ET #57 (permalink)

DIE: Pork chops are... well, you know how I feel about 'em.

Also, it seems lots of people on here can cook better than me. Me and cooking just do not happen, except with like a few things I can make. I prepare my own food but it's not exactly great hahaha.

Oct 1, 2009 8:56 PM ET #58 (permalink)

The boy had soccer practice tonight and I helped my neighbor move, so we just had hot dogs.

Oct 2, 2009 11:26 PM ET #59 (permalink)

Me and the spousal unit took the boy to his first high school football game, so we had football food. BBQ sammiches w/ fries!!! Damn that stuff has gotten expensive. Great game by the way.

Oct 3, 2009 5:46 AM ET #60 (permalink)

MHD - I fucking love chicken tikka masala, theres a joint round the corner (we renamed) Bin Laden's, and the dudes cooking makes Gordon Ramsay look like a pre-schooler with a battery operated oven.

Oct 3, 2009 7:26 AM ET #61 (permalink)

CtW: very nice

as for I, uhh... it's a bday night. Lots of Beefeater and tonic and mountain dew. I'm so inebri....ated I shouldn't even be allowed to be awake lol

Oct 4, 2009 12:16 PM ET #62 (permalink)

Chicken and chips for me! Can't wait!

Oct 4, 2009 7:19 PM ET #63 (permalink)

Chicken spaghetti

Oct 5, 2009 6:24 PM ET #64 (permalink)

I'm having "Daves Ugly steaks" tonight. It's a special cut we get from a butcher here. They aint pretty but damn they're tasty and about as tender a cut as you'd ever want to try.

Oct 5, 2009 8:47 PM ET #65 (permalink)

I had some tasty ass beef fajitas.

Oct 6, 2009 11:46 PM ET #66 (permalink)

Had some errands to run, so it was a burger night.

Oct 7, 2009 11:07 AM ET #67 (permalink)

I did burgers last night too, but I bar-b-qued em myself. It's amazing what a little bit of mesquite can do for ordinary ground beef.

Oct 8, 2009 11:07 AM ET #68 (permalink)

Hey guys, food related question for everyone - My sisters have one request from the US which is as much American candy/chocolate I can pack into my bag. What are your suggestions for classic US confection?

Oct 8, 2009 11:15 AM ET #69 (permalink)

Cynic: Hershey's chocolate is an american classic and it comes in many varieties. You could go for the classic Hershey's bar or pick up a bag of kisses which come in an assortment of flavors and colors. Reeses is also a must have if you've never had it. Hershey's and Reese's are usually available world wide, but i've never been to NZ so i'm not sure what you've had or not. Pop Rocks are a mostly american candy, take those home and they'll never forget it.

Oct 8, 2009 11:23 AM ET #70 (permalink)

cynic i am not really into candy and sweets, i am more of a meat and cheese guy but cannot see how one can go wrong with Sees Candy. especialy dark chocolate and nuts. pop rocks! lol hell yeah get those for your girlfiend have her put those in her mouth while she is giving you oral sex=interesting pleasure.

last night i slow cooked some filet minon on the grill with some onion powder, pepper and worchestershire sauce. holy shit these were amazing. slow cooking is great, meat always comes out tender and juicy. also rub some potatoes in olive oil and throw directly on the grill. they come out nice and crispy on the outside and perfect on the insode. wash down with Guiness or Newcastle beer.

Oct 8, 2009 11:38 AM ET #71 (permalink)

I'm not much for sweets, but Reese's are the best. As for dinner last night, we made a big pot of homemade chicken and egg noodles. Great with salt and lots of crushed red pepper.

Oct 8, 2009 11:39 AM ET #72 (permalink)

Agent: I see you are a grill master as well? Gas or coal?

Oct 8, 2009 1:12 PM ET #73 (permalink)

well coal brings more flavor bur i am mostly gas beccause i pretty much use my grill every day and is cheaper and convenient. i have a little charcoal grill for those times i want the charcoal. i picked up some misquite chips but i have been saving them for company and porterhouses.

Oct 8, 2009 2:01 PM ET #74 (permalink)

We had some breakfast for dinner last night. Bacon, biscuits, scrambled eggs for the spousal unit, 4 egg ham and cheese omlet for me, and some grits.

As far as chocolate goes, I love Zero bars, Whoppers, Milk Duds, and a few others. Sugar candies I like are Sweetarts, Laffy Taffy, and the list goes on and on. I don't like Runts though.

NP: The Gathering= Sand & Mercury

Oct 8, 2009 2:27 PM ET #75 (permalink)

Now eating: rice and soup. :P

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum