"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

NEW SEASON OF THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> NEW SEASON OF THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER

Displaying 5 posts
Displaying 5 posts
Sep 18, 2009 8:16 PM ET #1 (permalink)

IM SAYING KIMBO SLICE GETS BEAT HIS 1ST FIGHT OF THIS SEASON, BY SUBMISSION!!!

Sep 20, 2009 1:46 AM ET #2 (permalink)

Agreed. Maybe this time he'll get KO'd in less than 10 seconds.

Sep 21, 2009 10:12 AM ET #3 (permalink)

LOL. Haters? I like Kimbo's attitude towards MMA. He's pretty humble about his place in the sport despite being propped up by EliteXC. I hope he does ok at least because of that, although I'm doubtful he'll win the whole show.

That first fight of the season was just awful though. The guy who lost really looked clueless, like he'd never fought an MMA fight in his life. And the guy who won wasn't that impressive either.

Sep 21, 2009 12:58 PM ET #4 (permalink)

On paper, Roy "Big Country" Nelson should be favored. It will be nice to see him fight some giants.

That engineer in the first fight looked like he took a hatchet to the forehead. Did you see the post fight comments? He mentioned that every year someone gets injured and he has a chance to be a replacement. I hate to tell him that he isn't fighting for a while with that gash.

Sep 21, 2009 12:59 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Oh yeah, Kimbo has a good 15 seconds to KO someone and then it's fish out of water time.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum