"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Dirtbag Clothing Wants To Sponsor Your Band

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Dirtbag Clothing Wants To Sponsor Your Band

Displaying 11 posts
Displaying 11 posts
Sep 14, 2009 6:20 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Hey!

Dirtbag Clothing wants to sponsor your band! We offer bands a number of great opportunities from our Tour Support Product program to FREE radio spins! Plus, you get to be sponsored by one of the oldest music and entertainment clothing brands in the business! Dirtbag is a retail entertainment apparel brand specializing in endorsements of tens of thousands of professional and non-professional musicians, bands, songwriters and industry technicians. Dirtbag Clothing/Music is also the only apparel brand that is a full-fledged member of the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) and the National Association of Recording Merchants (NARM). Dirtbag also maintains over 200 music industry related partnerships. Visit us at www.dirtbag.com for more details!

TO GET SPONSORED BY DIRTBAG

TO LEARN ALL THE DETAILS & TO JOIN – it’s simple, go to www.dirtbagclothing.com/bandsponsorship (or cut and paste into your browser ). Fill out the form and we will contact you directly.

JUST FOR READING THIS – WE ARE GIVING YOU 100 FREE RADIO SPINS:

Dirtbag and Jango.com have joined forces and as a Dirtbag Sponsored Band you can set up a ‘Jango Airplay’ account (if you don't already have one) and receive 100 Free Radio spins on Jango.com, a top-10 music site (5th music site in the US according to Comscore, June ‘09) where 7 million users create custom radio stations that play the artists they select plus similar artists Jango recommends

Click Here to redeem your 100 Free Radio Spins!!! http://airplay.jango.com/music+promotion?source=Dirtbag&pc=100 (Or cut and paste into your browser)

Regards,

Jason Record

Executive Assistant

DIRTBAG CLOTHING – www.dirtbagclothing.com

DIRTBAG MUSIC RECORDS – www.dirtbagmusic.com

Sep 14, 2009 7:00 PM ET #2 (permalink)

And who, pray tell, have you sponsored?

Sep 16, 2009 10:56 AM ET #3 (permalink)

AP1: So far, nobody we like.

Sep 16, 2009 1:19 PM ET #4 (permalink)

I get the feeling it's the Avenged Sevenfold and Fall Out Boy type bands. You know, the ones that are respectable and have talent.

Sep 16, 2009 1:26 PM ET #5 (permalink)

^ Don't forget as underground as magma and heavy as fuck, those guys are true pure thrash.

Sep 17, 2009 7:33 AM ET #6 (permalink)

yeah will be only poppy band stuff
i would thing
they sell lots of stuff to the masses and that what counts for companys like that

Sep 17, 2009 1:28 PM ET #7 (permalink)

CTW: LMFAO! I almost forgot about that douche bag.

Mostly what i've seen from Dirt Bag is Metal core and Death core.

Sep 19, 2009 2:19 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Well, in the past they've sponsored Dimebag, Machine Head, Shadows Fall, Brand New Sin, Fear Factory, etc...
I know this because I had a couple of their shirts in my dirty metalhead/black wardrobe days.

(This post was last edited on September 19, 2009 at 2:23 PM ET.)

Sep 19, 2009 6:36 PM ET #9 (permalink)

ha they signed my friends' band, based out of albuquerque. they're hard rock-ish.

Sep 25, 2009 6:47 PM ET #10 (permalink)

Current Dirtbag Bands: Here’s a short list of bands we work with
Machinehead, Korn, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Alice In Chains, Tommy Lee, Drowning Pool, Disturbed, Anthrax, Static X, Guns & Roses, Hinder, Buckcherry, 12 Stones, BLS, Dave Navarro, John 5, Mudvayne, Hellyeah, and the late great Dimebag Darrell.
Manufacturing Partners:
Jim Dunlop, Vic Firth, Snapjack Cables, US Music Corp., Boogie Street Guitars, DW Drums

In Fact, if you bought the new Megadeth album, You can see our tour support product on Shawn Drover the Drummer!

Sep 25, 2009 10:09 PM ET #11 (permalink)

OOOOOOOK. Apparently I was wrong. HEY LOOK WHAT'S THAT!!! *quickly runs out door*

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum