"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

hey

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> hey

Displaying 25 posts
Displaying 25 posts
Sep 14, 2009 5:12 PM ET #1 (permalink)

my name is reece im new on here and believe me i am a die hard metal fan TILL I DIE!!!!!!!

Sep 14, 2009 5:53 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Howdy Reece. Welcome to the mighty MU. Since you're new, you should know that a topic such as this would need to be started in the "General Discussion" section instead of the "Music Discussion" section. Deathbringer will likely move it to that section at some point. Slack shall be cut though since your a new guy. Where you from?

(This post was last edited on September 14, 2009 at 5:56 PM ET.)

Sep 14, 2009 6:59 PM ET #3 (permalink)

We don't know since he has decided tokeep his profile hidden from the prying eyes of the public. Something to hide there?

Sep 14, 2009 11:00 PM ET #4 (permalink)

lol this thread reads like an addiction counseling thing.

"my name is lachlan and i'm a metalholic..."

Sep 14, 2009 11:54 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Hi Lachlan, we love you Lachlan.

Sep 15, 2009 11:35 AM ET #6 (permalink)

Hi Lachlan. Metal sucks... Got any?

Sep 15, 2009 6:28 PM ET #7 (permalink)

My name is Ozz. It's been fourty five minutes since my last hit of Metal. I just couldn't resist the temptation of Black Sabbath for long.

Sep 15, 2009 9:25 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Don't worry Oz, accept the LORD JESUS CHRIST as your savior, bend over and fart, take 2 aspirin, and you'll be just fine.

Sep 18, 2009 9:15 AM ET #9 (permalink)

hey i ma me
just wake up with some old school girlschool was thinking about that all night

were are all the girls
dont see them any more so much on mu

Sep 20, 2009 6:31 AM ET #10 (permalink)

^IN's still around here somewheres as far as I'm aware... Kali seems to have disappeared after someone got nakey pictures of her or something, I don't really know, whatever trevor. aaaaaaand..... who else around here was a wimin??

Sep 20, 2009 12:06 PM ET #11 (permalink)

Jenny's still around here, too. I guess we're just not around as much. Someone got naked pictures of Kali?! Not that I'd want to see that, but that's.... hah okay I should shut my mouth.

Sep 20, 2009 8:04 PM ET #12 (permalink)

I forgot Jenny! >;.<;

hahah yeah my reaction: DO. NOT. WANT.

Sep 20, 2009 11:27 PM ET #13 (permalink)

Jenny's doing well...we talk alot, so I know what's goin' on with her. She's just not finding time to come on(like me:P)
but whatev.
I'm a highschool metalholic, so it's even worse for me :)
N.P-Black Dahlia Murder-Necropolis
weird fuckin' video....

Sep 21, 2009 5:27 PM ET #14 (permalink)

Hello, my name is FAN, and I'm a current heavy abuser of metal. I take prog, Doom, thrash, Mathcore, tech-death...it's gotten to the point that I dont even know what I'm taking some nights, just whatever gets me high meng...

Now excuse me, I need to shoot up right now....

Now playing: Yob- Ball of Molten Lead ....meng, theis shiite will fuck you up meng....

Sep 21, 2009 6:40 PM ET #15 (permalink)

Hi, my name's Jason aka DeathInEye aka Death aka DIE. I don't think I need to say any more.

(This post was last edited on September 21, 2009 at 6:40 PM ET.)

Sep 22, 2009 11:03 AM ET #16 (permalink)

Just for the record, nobody had naked pictures of Kali. She just had a blowout with another member and hasn't been around in a while.

Sep 23, 2009 4:37 PM ET #17 (permalink)

Also for the record, no one has naked pictures of me either...Well, except my Mother? :p

Sep 23, 2009 10:21 PM ET #18 (permalink)

Blind- True man, I was going on hearsay because I pretty much ignored that whole crusade because it bored me silly. My respect for Kali has gone up a bit knowing that she didn't hand out random pics to random peeps tho hahah :) I'm acting on the assumption she'll be back eventually. Til then, whatever. If not, whatever. What me worry?

Edit: Also, for the record, I really, -REALLY- hope my mother does not have naked pictures of me... well, older than say, 4 or something, anyway lol

(This post was last edited on September 23, 2009 at 10:24 PM ET.)

Sep 23, 2009 11:21 PM ET #19 (permalink)

Trust me, no one WANTS pics of me naked. I tend to frighten children and small animals.

Sep 27, 2009 11:41 AM ET #20 (permalink)

Im Jackrum, or Flak 38 depending on what sites im on.... I am a life long addict when it comes to the heavier musics in life...

My current fix is Amon amarth - Fate Of Norns

Oct 8, 2009 12:22 PM ET #21 (permalink)

BodomBeach is a wimins and she hasn't been around in a while either.

Oct 9, 2009 2:31 PM ET #22 (permalink)

hi my name is wilco lissen to metal allday and even now at work i ma on this site indeed this site is adictive
and i love to play my bass nacked

Oct 9, 2009 6:51 PM ET #23 (permalink)

LOL we all love a naked strum :P

Oct 9, 2009 6:51 PM ET #24 (permalink)

LOL we all love a naked strum :P

Oct 10, 2009 11:15 AM ET #25 (permalink)

I don't play my bass naked. I'd rather not get greasy smears on it. :-) lol

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum