"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

hey all!

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> hey all!

Displaying 5 posts
Displaying 5 posts
Sep 12, 2009 8:45 PM ET #1 (permalink)

sorry i haven't been on in a while. School is draining me, the band's writing, etc. I just wanted to update people on wtf's going on with me and why I haven't been on in a while :)
firstly, I'm in AP English lit and it's pretty much a college course, so we get a SHITEload of homework. Also, I'm not allowed online during the week, so I have to ninja my way on and off :P....also, my vocalist just left the band and we have a new one, so we're buisy writing shit AND settling the new guy in....
good news:I'm getting a DW 5000 double pedal for my 18th birthday! fuck, I wish I was turning 18 every year!
but I gots to go now, so I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible \m/
stay true you sick fucks!

Sep 14, 2009 1:28 PM ET #2 (permalink)

Sounds like you've been a busy man. Take my word for it, vocalists are fucking flakey so I completely understand your dilemma brother. Keep your nose to the grind stone. We'll hold down the fort. \m/

Sep 14, 2009 5:42 PM ET #3 (permalink)

"Vocalists are fucking flakey" You'd know, right Blindgreed? :P

Sep 14, 2009 5:51 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Yeah IN... Nothing gets past you does it. lol. *Sarcasm* :P

Sep 19, 2009 2:44 PM ET #5 (permalink)

IN-lol...WOW... :)

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum