"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

american football 2011 college & NFL

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> american football 2011 college & NFL

Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 173 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 Last
Displaying posts 26 - 50 of 173 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 Last
Sep 22, 2011 5:19 PM ET #26 (permalink)

Doesn't matter if Vick plays or not. We'll hand the Giants that L. We're too fast for them. Kitna looked good enough in the 4th last week to run the offense. Romo's rib is a concern, but they're gonna play him and that punctured lung is gonna be a bigger deal on Monday than it is now, balee dat. Austin will be out even though they're saying he'll play. Garrett isn't that fucking dumb.

Sep 23, 2011 11:50 AM ET #27 (permalink)

I bet on both the Cowboys and Eagles to win. I think even with Vince Young the Eagles will pull it off but I am worried about DC,, they have looked pretty tough and Romo is playing with a cracked rib and a ripped pair of panties.

Sep 23, 2011 2:16 PM ET #28 (permalink)

Bruno: Vince still has a hammie issue. You definately won't see him this week. LMAO @ the panty reference.

Sep 23, 2011 2:55 PM ET #29 (permalink)

R10

I hate the Cowboys,Americas team,pfffft! But i picked them on my weekly ticket,Romos playing,but i think Garrets a gfeat coach! Best theyve had in a while! I could have coached some of those 90's Cowboys teams to a championship,considering the talent! I think Wash comes back down to earth,8-8 team,tops! Philly has no trouble,vicks playing. The tough game is Pack/Bears. I took pack in Chitown,3and a half,but they have some injurys that worry me. In hindsight, i might have took the Bears and the points.

Sep 23, 2011 4:09 PM ET #30 (permalink)

R10: Bears was a BAD pick against the pack buddy. Cutty's been sacked 11 times in 2 games. GB's front 4 are gonna have a fucking field day.

Sep 24, 2011 2:17 AM ET #31 (permalink)

Yea, I see the Packers winning that one

Sep 24, 2011 11:14 AM ET #32 (permalink)

My tigers are gonna whoop that Mountaineer ass tonight. GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Sep 25, 2011 10:37 AM ET #33 (permalink)

Like I said. My Tigers whooped that ass last night. GEAUX TIGERS!!! Now for some Saints ass whoopin. GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Sep 26, 2011 7:50 AM ET #34 (permalink)

R10

Pats gave away one to the Bills yesterday. Brady with 4 picks! Thats all he had in '10 season. Just cant stop anyone,secondary once again got shredded. Ochocinco dropped a sure td,not too many more chances for him before he's released. Got the Raiders in Oak next week,they look like a team that could contend for a division title. Some other teams got issues also,Philly might be losing Vick with a broken hand. Pittsburgh just got by Indy,lost a couple more o lineman in the process. The one thing im having trouble understanding is the tighter calls on clearly hard nosed football. Before you know it,they'll be playing flag football. I know they want to protect players but geez,its still a contact sport god damn it.

Sep 27, 2011 1:37 PM ET #35 (permalink)

Vick's hand isn't broken as originally thought. It's just badly bruised. Regardless, my iggs look like shit in their first 3 games. There's definately some sort of disconnect going on in our offense. Both of the big dogs on the porch (Pats and Saints) went down to previously disregarded teams this weekend. Clearly there is a changing of the guard going on in Buffalo, Texas and of course the Detroit. For fuck sake the BROWNS won one this weekend too! Strange season this is turning out to be. I'ma go out on a limb here and say after the 3rd game of the season there is only one team who has consistently shown superiority... Fuckin Packers.

Sep 27, 2011 7:27 PM ET #36 (permalink)

Don't get me started on that Browns/Fins game!

Sep 28, 2011 12:01 AM ET #37 (permalink)

Uhh, Blind? We won. GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Sep 28, 2011 5:49 AM ET #38 (permalink)

R10

The Pack seem to be the best team in the league. Strong on both sides of the ball,overall a young team also. Detroit keeps surprising me,looks like they're the real deal. Pats can obviosly put a ton of points on the board,but they've shown no ability to stop anyone. Gronkowski by the end of the season will be considered the best tightend in the game. Dudes scary good.

Sep 28, 2011 11:35 AM ET #39 (permalink)

AP1: My bad brothah, I got a little fucked up towards the end of the game there and the last update I saw was the Texans goin up on the Saints. Hadn't noticed that they scraped by.

R10: Gronk's a monster. No doubt about it, but the Bills exposed a weakness that everyone is gonna dial up now. It's one that I expected to see since the fins game, but the fins couldn't zero in on it. The Jets will... Balee DAT!

Sep 28, 2011 1:32 PM ET #40 (permalink)

RTB

Well i think we all know who the best team in cfb is..
Lsu
i thought they fucked themselves with those suspensions prior to openinh night...not the case
so the battle is for #2, still could be 1 of 6 teams
nfl, the raiders and bills are better than i thought and the falcons dolphins and steelers arent

Oct 2, 2011 11:19 PM ET #41 (permalink)

Good wins by my Saints and Tigers this weekend. Dallas lost their ass!!!

Oct 3, 2011 12:34 AM ET #42 (permalink)

Yea, they did AP1, but in all honesty, I'm happy the Lions are beasting right now, they deserve it

Oct 3, 2011 5:59 AM ET #43 (permalink)

R10

Yea,Lions are starting to make experts believe. Be great Thanksgiving Day actually seeing a competitive game. Its been since the Barry Sanders days since the Lions scared anyone.

Oct 3, 2011 10:27 AM ET #44 (permalink)

Whoa... the Chiefs finally won a damn game.! Even if it was against the Viqueens... its still a fukn W.! Woohoo

Oct 3, 2011 11:08 AM ET #45 (permalink)

I honestly don't know what to think of my Iggs now. 3 weeks in a row we've blown the lead and this time it was a 20 point lead. Juan Castillo deserves to be shit canned. Andy Reid has the keys to a Porche, but he drives it like a fucking Pinto.

Oct 5, 2011 6:35 PM ET #46 (permalink)

What are the odds on my Iggs beating the Bills this weekend? Just got some insider news and wanna lay down a bet if the odds are high enough.

Oct 5, 2011 6:48 PM ET #47 (permalink)

R10

Think the Eagles are favoured 3 and a half. Thats a tough one. Eagles d has shown no ability to stop the run,think Buff will try to run it down thier throat. Way too much talent in Philly on D and offense to be playing like they are. Bills aint no slouch,not sure if this is Phillys breakout game or not. Blowing last weeks game with that lead was disgraceful. Philly fans im sure are impatient and venting some anger. No more ruthless a fan than a Philly fan,they boo Santa Claus for christ sakes.

Oct 6, 2011 11:11 AM ET #48 (permalink)

And throw snowballs with batteries in em. I was at that game. I was also at the game where the fans pulled the redskins mascot into the stands, beat the hell out of him and threw him back onto the field with a broken arm. That scarred Theisman for life lol. Word on the street is that this game is make or break for Castillio, and if that's the case then Reid will follow in the offseason if Castillio gets the axe. We actually haven't done as bad against the run this year as we have in years past (especially last year).

Oct 6, 2011 12:42 PM ET #49 (permalink)

BlindGreed- last I looked Philly is favored by 2.5. I am betting on the Bills, the Eagles have looked like shite lately.

Oct 6, 2011 1:31 PM ET #50 (permalink)

Can't disagree with that at all Bruno, just sayin that ole Reid has a habbit of keepin his ass out of the fire in the past and if Castillio goes so does Reid so maybe its more that just a little incentive.

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Discussion forum