"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

iam a shamed of my self

Posted in: Forum Home >> Non-Metal Music Discussion >> iam a shamed of my self

Displaying 16 posts
Displaying 16 posts
Sep 2, 2011 4:04 PM ET #1 (permalink)

people have to admit something to please my wife i am going next week to the northsea jazz festival in curacau
to watch some latino shit and earthwind and fire but i will be going in my metal stuff at least one good thing
i will be seeing santana as well
if i think about it even viarga wound help sorry my friends

Sep 2, 2011 4:22 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I hereby revoke your godlike status. You are merely mortal, bending to the will of a woman. Jazz, schmazz :-P

Sep 2, 2011 4:31 PM ET #3 (permalink)

yes i know but hey wich woman let his man go on a metal tour each year for 2 months by his self
yeah i know we have to bow to the lepper mesaiah once a while
and maybe i score even hehehehheeh

Sep 2, 2011 7:27 PM ET #4 (permalink)

And he still makes it awesome! HAHA!

But Jazz is awesome man.

Sep 4, 2011 3:51 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Haha, I was just playing. As long as you score :-)

Sep 10, 2011 9:38 AM ET #6 (permalink)

came back last night from the jazz thing have to say sting and earthwind and fire a good show
for the rest fuck me but at least i had a red carpet ticket this included snacks and free booze

Sep 10, 2011 9:53 AM ET #7 (permalink)

Free booze makes almost anything tolerable!

Sep 10, 2011 10:05 AM ET #8 (permalink)

yeah indeed but my wife not happy about my drinking she had romantic plans in the hotel room
bu i did fell a sleep to much crown royal

Sep 10, 2011 5:53 PM ET #9 (permalink)

LMFAO!

Sep 11, 2011 3:41 AM ET #10 (permalink)

AAAHAHAHAHA this thread just made my day :D

Sep 12, 2011 9:28 AM ET #11 (permalink)

They say every straight man has that ONE guy he's uncontrollably attracted to.

For me, it's wilco. do luv you bro hornsup.

Sep 12, 2011 9:39 AM ET #12 (permalink)

R10

Somehow i can see Wilco wearing a Motorhead shirt at this jazz concert and not giving a flying fuck what people think. Good taste in whiskey with the Crown Royal also i might add. Wilco rules!!!

Sep 18, 2011 12:24 PM ET #13 (permalink)

actually did had my slayer shirt on did see sting looking at me proberly thinking what the fuck is he doing here

Sep 25, 2011 7:18 AM ET #14 (permalink)

Jazz is really like any other genre, some of it is great, some total shite.

Miles Davis is the perfect example; I'm a HUGE Miles Davis fan. Yet, some of his albums are total rubbish. Some of that stupid jam shit and later on all that fusion crap... you'd have to be braindead to listen to that stuff.

Sep 25, 2011 10:31 AM ET #15 (permalink)

Sounds like Wolf is kind of blue...

Oct 24, 2011 2:53 PM ET #16 (permalink)

Jazz...

Wasnt he a transformer?

Reply to Discussion or Return to Non-Metal Music Discussion forum