"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Obituary, Goatwhore, Warbringer, etc...

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Music Discussion >> Obituary, Goatwhore, Warbringer, etc...

Displaying 18 posts
Displaying 18 posts
Sep 8, 2009 4:27 PM ET #1 (permalink)

Just in case nobody heard yet. The Obituary, Goatwhore, Krisuin, Warbringer, Beserker tour is a must see. Tucson was the first stop for them on this tour last Thursday and they burned the fuckin place down to the ground. I will be submitting and interview that I did with Warbringer to DB when I get the time to push it out so keep an eye out for it. All things considered, DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW!!! It was incredible!!!

Sep 8, 2009 4:29 PM ET #2 (permalink)

I heard that was a good show.

FUCKIN WARBRINGER KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 8, 2009 5:10 PM ET #3 (permalink)

This tour is in Santa Ana, CA right now. Tomorrow it will stop here in LA. I won't be able to make it though...sukks ass man. Well BG, sounds like you had a good time last week. I'll be looking for that interview that you're speaking of.

\,,l "Bibles and Guns" by Sodom l,,/

Sep 8, 2009 5:23 PM ET #4 (permalink)

Shredder: Beg, borrow, steal... Do whatever it takes to catch this show brother. I'm not kidding... It was THAT good!

Sep 8, 2009 10:19 PM ET #5 (permalink)

Man, I wish that show would come somewhere around here. I'd give my left nut to see those bands, especially together.

Sep 8, 2009 10:34 PM ET #6 (permalink)

I just missed them in Denver, came down with the flu at a bad time.

Sep 8, 2009 10:47 PM ET #7 (permalink)

cool cant wait for it. Obituary kicks ass.

Sep 8, 2009 11:58 PM ET #8 (permalink)

Poor excuse Cynic. Poor excuse indeed. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Sep 9, 2009 11:31 AM ET #9 (permalink)

AP1: I got a picture of Goatwhore to send to you, but I can't get into myspaz. Did you know they replaced their bassist with an identical twin of the last guy?

Sep 9, 2009 11:58 AM ET #10 (permalink)

Ha, I would have been puking phlegm all over the pit. But yeah, no rest for the wicked.

Sep 9, 2009 12:56 PM ET #11 (permalink)

There's nothing worse than going to a concert sick. Maybe it's just me, but I have low tolerance for loud noise when I'm not feeling well. Maybe it's related to the pressure in my head from being sick (and frequent sinus infections). Plus there's the smoke. Standing for hours... I've soldiered on and went to a couple shows sick and just find it extremely hard to enjoy them, no matter how good the bands.

Sep 9, 2009 1:58 PM ET #12 (permalink)

i somehow doubt that this tour will cross to europe

Sep 9, 2009 4:44 PM ET #13 (permalink)

jackrum
the rumour goes it might happen in holland

just ordered the new obituary

Sep 9, 2009 4:47 PM ET #14 (permalink)

Jackrum: I believe the plan actually IS to cross the pond. Executioner was discussing with me how difficult his schedule is going to be doing Obituary on one night and flying out to do a show with Gorgoroth the next. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Sep 9, 2009 5:06 PM ET #15 (permalink)

Obituary have been confirmed for UK's Bloodstock festival next year.. I somehow doubt that they will get bottled or gobstoppered off the stage..
Unless Dead Beyond Buried are there too, they didnt like how they got treated when supporting in London a while ago

Sep 9, 2009 6:18 PM ET #16 (permalink)

Jackrum: Bloodstock is what Ex was talking about, and then Gorgoroth has a show two days later somewhere else. I used to bitch about our schedule when we were on the road, but after talking to this guy I guess I was being a fucking pussy.

Sep 10, 2009 3:30 AM ET #17 (permalink)

Without Ghaal and Infernus it is not Gorgoroth..

Sep 10, 2009 12:25 PM ET #18 (permalink)

Jackrum -- I don't know, the line-up of Infernus + Frank Watkins (Obituary), AND bringing Pest back on vocals, seems like a pretty solid line-up to me. Ghaal was good, but I think Pest was a great vocalist too. Then again, the only vocalist of theirs that I didn't like was the track or two on "Destroyer" where Infernus did vocals. I think he should just stick to guitar...

Reply to Discussion or Return to General Music Discussion forum