"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 176 - 200 of 1,000 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 176 - 200 of 1,000 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 Last
Sep 27, 2011 4:06 PM ET #176 (permalink)

Wow weird. I thought about buying the new Machine Head album but I've never been a huge fan so I gave it a miss and bought The Sopranos on DVD instead lol.

Sep 27, 2011 5:01 PM ET #177 (permalink)

R10

Sup fakas. Saw Alcest and Enslaved in Cambridge MA last night,the best $16.50 ive spent in a while. Alcest floored the place,guite a performance from the shoe gazing black metal Frenchman! But fuck,seeing Enslaved reach deep in thier 20 year catalog and level a 600 capacity club was something special. See this show,if it comes around to your parts,well worth the cash,a rare thing these days!

Sep 27, 2011 5:20 PM ET #178 (permalink)

I remember you missy. Problem is you didn't remember me when I offered you a ride today. :D

Sep 27, 2011 5:21 PM ET #179 (permalink)

Quest qui arrive fuckers? Havent had my MU fix in days, poor buddy of mine got married on the weekend up Nord = 8 hours of driving (highlight being first 5 Megadeth albums played in order) and a 2 day hangover. R10 did u catch that Opeth, Kyuss back to back shows last week ? im gona search the threads here. Hockeys around the corner, Sox are about to fully implode.

Sep 27, 2011 5:38 PM ET #180 (permalink)

R10

Sup Bezerk. Wedding in Que? Yea dude,your review of Kyuss was on the money! One of the best shows ive seen for a while! So fuckin tight,Kyuss is! A fuckin machine! The Sword was pretty good also,Monstro surprised me,never heard of em,kicked ass though. Dude,the Opeth show was really fuckin mellow!!!!!! No death vox,one drunk chick bellowed mid way through"play something heavy"! Katatonias hour long set was pretty good though. Be forwarned if your thinking of hitting the Guelph Ont. show,its damn mellow. Shoulda handed out pillows! You should hit up the Enslaved show in Toronto,cheapo show,well worth it! Yea,the Sox,grrrrr! Fuckin chokin bastards!

Sep 27, 2011 5:56 PM ET #181 (permalink)

Right on R10, Glad to hear it was a good gig. Ya wedding was just over the border, leaves are turning and falling so it made for a nice vue.

Sep 28, 2011 7:40 PM ET #182 (permalink)

I'm with R10 on the Enslaved show! And Alcest is also quite good, though they aren't necessarily heavy

Sep 29, 2011 5:50 AM ET #183 (permalink)

Sup fukers

today i got to meet and get a picture with Hansi from Blind Guardian and get the bands signatures on a poster and im watching them tomorrow

basically im the happiest fucker alive right now

Sep 29, 2011 7:08 AM ET #184 (permalink)

Awesome Hilzzy! Blind Guardian are great.

Sup Fuckers?

In the past 2 days, I've had 2 volleyball games. We had to win both to win league champions. We were losing in both games. In the first game, it was 23-16 (25 is the limit). They needed 2 points to win. We came back and ended up winning the set 27-25. Then we killed in the next set and won. Today, we won the first set easily. Then we lost the second one. Third set, it's 14-9. They need one point to win. I'm up on the serve, I serve up to 14-13. 14-14. 14-15. We're winning. We lose the point. 15 all. We win the point. 15-16. Lose it, then win it. 17-16. We serve it over. Ball comes back, setter sets it to me, I smack it down. We win.

Holy shit most tense games ever.

Sep 29, 2011 9:07 AM ET #185 (permalink)

^You just love telling us how you smack your balls around don't ya! haha...
Congrats.

Sep 29, 2011 10:36 AM ET #186 (permalink)

It's what's "Sup" with me. Just wait until saturday, I won't be so much ball-slapping fun. I got my SATs.

Inb4fail.

Sep 29, 2011 12:59 PM ET #187 (permalink)

R10

Gore,agreed on Alcest. Not heavy,but they never lost my interest once because of it. In fact,theres some "poppy" elements behind it all,but thats probably the appeal. I like the trance like quality of thier live set,so flawlessly played. Enslaveds heavy,come right out and punch you in the mouth,in your face like. Loved Grutles between song banter,and Ice Dale is one of my favorite guitarists,period. Great show though!

Sep 29, 2011 1:23 PM ET #188 (permalink)

TIM: Good luck with the SAT's, brother. Hope the testing doesn't smack your balls too hard. :D

Sep 29, 2011 1:36 PM ET #189 (permalink)

R10

Oh yea,congrats Hilzy. Love Blind Gaurdian,was thinking maybe touring the States again,checked your profile,aussie. Shit,they'll be back to the States again. Great live band!

Sep 29, 2011 3:17 PM ET #190 (permalink)

Congrats on the vb win. I miss playing :-/ Can't wait for this week (and FY) to be over...

Sep 29, 2011 6:29 PM ET #191 (permalink)

Any of you fuckers remember Agent47? Homie sent me a copy of Unto The Locust through the mail cause I told him cash was tight for me this week and I was gonna have to wait to pick it up till next week. What a fuckin dude huh? Still gonna pick it up next week but DAMN this album fuckin kills! Nice tip of the hat to Judas Priest with The Sentinel too. Fuckin lovin this album!

Sep 29, 2011 7:15 PM ET #192 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers?!!?

BlindGreed- Hell yeah bro, I would be picking that CD up, but I'm in the same boat as you as far as the cash goes.

Been paying off my wife's credit debt that she acquired before we were even together. Made the last payment yesterday on the $2100 of that debt, but now I owe my credit card company $800. Oh well, I guess $800 is better than $2100. Another two months I should have that paid off, but then X-Mas will be here. Fuckin' a.

I am taking tomorrow off. I got over three weeks vacation stored up and haven't taken a day off since the kid was born. I need it.

Sep 29, 2011 7:50 PM ET #193 (permalink)

Fuckin a do it brothah. My burning capability is fucked or I'd burn one and send it to ya.

Sep 29, 2011 7:57 PM ET #194 (permalink)

R10, I think my post on the Shoegaze Black Metal thread covers my thoughts. And Enslaved's bassist/vocalist is awesome with the shittalking!

Drum_Junkie, I'm sure TIM will back to his old self after the SATs, slapping his balls against some young Chinese broad.

Bruno, go take that vacation man. You earned it.

Sep 30, 2011 12:53 AM ET #195 (permalink)

On leave until mid October. Gonna be busier than at the real job. On top of that, my parens are coming. Yay.

Sep 30, 2011 1:07 AM ET #196 (permalink)

damn you all and your vacations! :-) I need some time off. It's a long time til SXSW (in March)!

Sep 30, 2011 2:05 AM ET #197 (permalink)

It's October holiday here in China. 10 days off.

Sep 30, 2011 10:29 AM ET #198 (permalink)

its the rot of all evil woman and a credit card
my wife did buy something a month ago at sears on my credit card only 30 us now it came on island the shipping will be 100 us all on my card
damm somebody hacked in my hotmail acount had to change pass word
did anybody hear about the plans from your goverment they plan to check computors for ileagel software and downloading if the catch you it will be a fine of 200.ooo dollars
think its a good plan we need to pay for music and soft ware they way they will do this it will come with a code so you can only use soft ware and music ones so no more sharing

Sep 30, 2011 8:10 PM ET #199 (permalink)

Have a good weekend MU brothers. Congrats on your Vball title Tim, the one sport i have never really played well, Love watching it tho, especially the chicks. Im in line for a dream job but gotta be in paramilitary type shape, so far so good with the training, not so good for my friday night no beers no gigs.... fackn stale.

Oct 1, 2011 5:35 AM ET #200 (permalink)

I'm off to bonnie Scotland in a few hours and more likely than not won't be able to get on the internet, so have a great weekend one and all!

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum