"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 1,000 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 151 - 175 of 1,000 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 Last
Sep 23, 2011 6:05 PM ET #151 (permalink)

blind, that last comment just reminded me of this video. Nevermind that it has Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga in it, just wait for 2:40. HELICOPTER DICK.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

Sep 23, 2011 6:18 PM ET #152 (permalink)

FAN: You fuckin asshole. I can't UNSEE that. LMFAO!

Sep 23, 2011 6:49 PM ET #153 (permalink)

Hell yeah, congratulations Blind Greed! The world is one big pussy, waiting to get fucked

Sep 23, 2011 9:10 PM ET #154 (permalink)

Met the Danish chef at work today... he's a cunt.

Sep 23, 2011 10:54 PM ET #155 (permalink)

A Danish Chef....theres a great pastry pun to be had there, but I'll leave it alone.

Sep 23, 2011 11:09 PM ET #156 (permalink)

A pastry bun ololol

Sup Fuckers?

I'm working hard (to get my fill) today. Got too much work and too little time. Aw yeah.

I also signed up for chinese Facebook. Lulz are ensuing.

Sep 23, 2011 11:51 PM ET #157 (permalink)

Had an electrical fire in our car the other day. Put about 12 hours of labor resplicing all the wires, bypassing the relays and hooking the fuel injectors directly up to the computer and battery. Only spent $2.47 in wire nuts at Walmart. Cheapest car repair ever.

Sep 24, 2011 1:10 AM ET #158 (permalink)

Just saw the trailer for the remake of "The Thing". *wipes jizz from freshly soiled shorts* Looks pretty wicked.

Sep 24, 2011 6:12 AM ET #159 (permalink)

I keep forgetting to check my sites,i've quit weed .. not fully by choice more because i may be asked to have a drug test in the future until all my court shits finished and i cant take the chance so i had to quit and let me tell you ... it's fucken bullshit i am the cuntiest person i've ever come across and whats worse i can hear myself being this way and i cant even get the fuck up and walk away .. it's fucked!
I literally have had to stop talking to anyone i care about or i'm not going to have any friends lol

Sep 24, 2011 11:43 AM ET #160 (permalink)

ap1, they're remaking "The Thing" ? Last I heard they were doing a prequel

Sep 24, 2011 2:53 PM ET #161 (permalink)

SJ: Does that mean you don't care about us? Or even worse....

ME?!?!?!

Sep 24, 2011 4:51 PM ET #162 (permalink)

my friens a good weekend time for some cold beer and a bbq together with some smokes
hornsup to you all
and i dont have to baby sit not that i care i drink and play metal anyway

did buy my wife a new toy yesterday we are gonna try it out tonight time for some adult play time

Sep 25, 2011 10:36 AM ET #163 (permalink)

Gore: It looks like a re-make to me, but I could be wrong. It looks like it goes more in depth than the original.

Sep 25, 2011 2:10 PM ET #164 (permalink)

It's a prequel about the Norwegian and American scientists that were there before Kurt Russel and co.

Sep 25, 2011 4:43 PM ET #165 (permalink)

Gotcha

Sep 26, 2011 1:38 AM ET #166 (permalink)

Either way this is gonna be awesome

Sep 26, 2011 10:25 AM ET #167 (permalink)

Yes, I'm psyched about The Thing. Was discussing in the movies thread.

We had our first sibling-induced hospital (urgent care actually) visit this weekend. My 5 year old hit my 8 year old in the face with a toy and split him right open. 3/4 inch long split right through the eyebrow. Looked like a cut you'd see in a UFC fight. 3/4 inches isn't that big, but looks much bigger on a child. Luckily no stiches - just some steri-tape or whatever to keep it closed.

Sep 26, 2011 11:02 AM ET #168 (permalink)

Sorry to hear about your kid, Doug. Hope everything turns out ok.

Sup Fuckers?!

JEFF MOTHERFUCKING LOOMIS IS HOLDING A CLINIC IN SHANGHAI NEXT MONTH

Sep 26, 2011 7:16 PM ET #169 (permalink)

^i wasnt aware his middle name was "MOTHERFUCKING". You learn somethin new everyday I suppose.

Sep 26, 2011 8:07 PM ET #170 (permalink)

db, I hope your kids are okay. I remember running around when I was a kid and my sister cut her head open (near her eyebrow as well) on a dresser...Steritape eh? This is some new shit. I remember stitches.

TIM, how do you mean "HOLDING A CLINIC"

FAN, lol

Sep 26, 2011 8:48 PM ET #171 (permalink)

^I admit, the literal concept of "holding" an clinic is a bit improbable, but I know what he means.

He's most likely holding a guitar clinic, showing off and teaching anybody who shows up. Chris Adler does the same thing on drums, at least he has recently, and I know George Kolias(Nile) has an epic one where he showed off 4 different speeds of double bass and showed everybody how to do it.

Sep 27, 2011 12:37 AM ET #172 (permalink)

Worst withdrawal EVER .. ok so there's probably alot of ex heroin junkies saying .. excuse me bitch!? but i was suffering and now i have to deal with no sweet sweet marijuana .. its no way to live i tell ya! :P

Hope everyone is doing well!

TIM: I'd never not talk to you!

Sep 27, 2011 2:25 PM ET #173 (permalink)

Hey guys, you probably don't remember me, I joined like ages ago for a baby bit and then logged on and laptop got a virus, so I was kinda scared off for a bit haha. Anyhoo I have returned, hiya again!

Sep 27, 2011 3:40 PM ET #174 (permalink)

I remember you Pirateller. Welcome back :)

Had a pretty sweet birthday yesterday, how's the rest of you doing?

Sep 27, 2011 3:57 PM ET #175 (permalink)

Aww happy birthday for yesterday!

I almost got abducted today haha. Some guy tried to get me in his car when I was walking back from the train, has shaken me right up! I like Machine Head's new album though, I knew it wouldn't top the Blackening though, personally.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum