"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 1,000 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 76 - 100 of 1,000 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39 40 Last
Sep 9, 2011 11:05 AM ET #76 (permalink)

This chick is off the fuckin hook.

Sep 9, 2011 3:30 PM ET #77 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers,

Met a metalhead that lives in my neighborhood. Used to be in a Death Metal band in Oregon. When I buy a new amp, I intend to jam with him

Sep 9, 2011 4:14 PM ET #78 (permalink)

fucking day full of anger at work
yesterday cleaned my yard actually took me 3 days fuck do hate any kind of stuff that has to do with trees and plants
thinking about concreet and fill the yard full of concreet so no more weed and other shit
and to make it worse did not drink for 3 days now whats wrong with me

Sep 9, 2011 9:17 PM ET #79 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers?

Got a long weekend for some random chinese holiday, so I'm getting shit done this weekend.

Essays
SAT studies
College applications
Internal Assessments
Alcohol
Women
Softball
Essays

Fun shit.

OH AND RUGBY

Sep 10, 2011 7:03 AM ET #80 (permalink)

A mate of mine has come down from London so I'm gonna chill with him today, then tonight I'm going for some old school hardcore punk and going to see GBH.

Sep 10, 2011 9:35 AM ET #81 (permalink)

day at wotk the thunder god is majort angry kind of cool to see the lightning
for the rest same shit here on island
did pre order the new machine head album

Sep 10, 2011 11:41 AM ET #82 (permalink)

wilco, NICE!

Sup fuckers,

At work, bored as fuck. Just friggin' bored

Sep 11, 2011 9:04 PM ET #83 (permalink)

Everyone's been busy i see :D

Sup fuckers,

I got incredibly drunk this weekend,i had a bar pass for unlimited drinks for 2 hours soo as you can imagine i drank as fast and as much as i could and for some reason if i get smashed and then before i go to bed have like 2 or 3 cones then i wake up feeling gravy which is what happened lol ^_^

How was/is everyones weekend going?

Sep 11, 2011 9:46 PM ET #84 (permalink)

^I just fell in love with your weekend.

Sep 12, 2011 2:21 AM ET #85 (permalink)

Remember how I said I had all that work to do?

I have yet to write a word on my first essay.

Sep 12, 2011 2:33 AM ET #86 (permalink)

:O .. well did you at the very least have heaps of fun while you weren't doing your essay's?

Sep 12, 2011 9:04 AM ET #87 (permalink)

Fuck. Yes.

And I literally mean fuck. I was having sex.

Sep 12, 2011 5:14 PM ET #88 (permalink)

i officially hate school again, goddamn money grab

Sep 13, 2011 3:30 PM ET #89 (permalink)

ZMA

Sup fuckers?

Is anyone else looking forward to the 2020's when gas mileage has to be up to 55 mpg? Cause I sure as hell am. Unless I get a bike, then I wouldn't have to worry as much. But it's literally to the point where the only thing really stressing me out is the fact that I have to constantly fill up. I need a better form of transport. Anyone have any ideas heh heh?

Sep 13, 2011 6:03 PM ET #90 (permalink)

I'm not really looking forward to it myself. Sure, I'd like to have great fuel mileage, but not at the cost of either decent performance or vehicle size. I don't think congress has a freakin clue of what it takes to get there.
By mandating all the emmission controls (especially the new latest requirements for diesels), they are actually hurting fuel mileage. My 2001 Grand Prix with 184k with a 3.8 V-6 gets 27mpg running @ 80mph. It's bone stock except I pulled the catalytic converter off after it plugged up. Sure it's not fantastic mileage, but if that same car had the current emmisions and safety equipment, I guarantee the mileage would be around 20mpg with worse performance.
If the congress expects 55mpg, they will need to make emission concessions for highly fuel efficient vehicles. If you're engine is more efficient through advances like direct port injection, variable valve timing, turbocharging, etc. you're burning less fuel per mile driven and therefore pulluting less that way. Weight is also the enemy. Carbon Fiber and alternate materials need to be employed more. And for the trucks AERODYNAMICS!!! The current full size trucks all look like total shit to me. I'll stick with my old '89 Chevy 1500. It's got over 250k miles on it and STILL gets 20mpg on the highway.
The laws are forcing the automakers to offer hybrids, which is not bad in itself, but its being pushed on the American people, too. I don't mind them, but I don't want to be forced to buy one, if that's the only kind that will fit the 2020 laws.

Don't know what to suggest to ya ZMA. The '69 Charger you want probably won't help! :)

Sep 13, 2011 9:09 PM ET #91 (permalink)

Sup fuckers,

To add to ZMA/Drum_Junkie's point: Porsche made a car that gets 70mpg. Where the fuck is Chevy/Honda on making cars that have 70mpg? I hate Porsche, fucking woman's car...

Also, watching Piers Morgan interview Mitch Winehouse (Amy Winehouse's dad). Kinda sad, but he's keeping a stiff upper lip.

(This post was last edited on September 13, 2011 at 9:13 PM ET.)

Sep 14, 2011 4:57 AM ET #92 (permalink)

TIM: WOO for sex !!

Speaking of sex .. my ex has this shot to prove why he should be the sole carer of our daughters and in his affidavit he goes on with some A grade bullshit like some absolute flat out lies all saying how i was a bad mother and i'm just a crazy bitch ( granted i can be don't get it twisted) he still goes to put out that even though we weren't together i was sill fucking him,i couldn't help but laugh.

Anywho i'll stop ranting now .. i just needed to vent :P

Sep 14, 2011 11:17 AM ET #93 (permalink)

yet another one of these threads lol

Sep 14, 2011 11:22 AM ET #94 (permalink)

Where would the forums be without one?

Sep 14, 2011 12:23 PM ET #95 (permalink)

in the "... i'd put my tongue in her butt" thread.

Sep 14, 2011 1:35 PM ET #96 (permalink)

Good point. Think I'll head over there now.

Sep 14, 2011 5:51 PM ET #97 (permalink)

ZMA

DJ, I remember hearing stories about a man back in the day who invented some sort of part for modern motors that would've bumped the mileage up to around 100 mpg, but the car companies found out about it and basically told him you can either sell us this part or we'll keep you going in circles in court for the next 20 years. So he sold the part to whoever, and they shelved it and never used it. If that's a true story we should get a mob together and go storming into that warehouse. I think it was some sort of carburetor now that I think about it. But don't hold me to that.
Either way something needs to be done that'll make for better gas mileage but with not taking away from performance.
That Charger won't help at all haha, but if I ever get my hands on one it'll be a happy day.

GC, people only think that because stupid rich chicks buy the slowest cheapest model they have and parade it around like it's the greatest thing in the world. It also doesn't help that my father is a Porsche buff. He's had 2 914's. Not the best Porsche but apparently a very fun car to drive if you got the 2.0. I've always looked at Porsche as "class". Plus watching Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear drive around a Carrera GT is pretty sweet to watch. That thing hauls.

Sep 14, 2011 7:36 PM ET #98 (permalink)

Porsches still don't appeal to me.

And as soon as someone finds out what part of the engine you replace to make shit go 100mpg, fucking LET ME KNOW!

Sep 15, 2011 12:27 PM ET #99 (permalink)

Gonna use this thread to be all social cause for a second and ask that if anyone here has a bit of spare cash to please donate it to the Charles Bronson legal appeal fund at http://www.freebronson.co.uk/. For those of you that don't know, I've been a supporter of the idea of releasing prisoner Charles Bronson for a few years now, as I feel he has been treated far too harshly by the prison system, which thus far has done nothing to help rehabilitate him as prison should and instead has denied him basic privileges such as allowing his family to visit. Donation box is on the left of the front page. Thank you for your time.

Sep 16, 2011 10:28 AM ET #100 (permalink)

Oz: Thanks for the socially conscious post. I'm honestly only familiar with the actor of the same name, I'll check out the link and find out more.

GC: To answer your question in #9, Chevy has the Volt, which takes things a small step beyond the hybrid technology of the Porsche. Not sure what Honda has. Also, that Porsche gets 'up to' 70 mpg - meaning that you probably have to drive the sports car like an old lady to consistently achieve the mileage.

ZMA: Not sure if the story is true or not. I've heard a few things like that which defied the laws of physics. There was one guy that supposedly was to convert a Hummer to a Diesel that ran on waste cooking oil, made 500+ HP and got better than 30mpg. Schwarzenegger was supposed to get one. Never heard of it becoming a reality. That same guy was working with Neil Young to do the same for a huge 60's Lincoln Continental. Neil ended up going Electric, I believe. There are alot of promises that never pan out, because the ideas aren't fully supported by the physics.
I knew a guy that worked for Bosch fuel systems. He took an early 90's Mustang with the 5.0 and reprogrammed the fuel mapping where it would run lean at cruising speeds, but normal when you put your foot in it. He got around 33mpg and could still run 13 second 1/4mile times. The only problem with doing that from the factory is the lean burn condition is hard on pistons (i.e. warranty issues). That might be able to be overcame with improved materials and direct injection is a step in that direction.
To make a long post even longer, there are just certain conservation of energy principles that limit fuel efficiency. Engines have become really efficient, but the additional baggage (like excessive emission controls) hurts more than it helps the environment IMO. Turbo Diesels can be a great step forward in the US, if people can get over their stigma that it is a dirty fuel. Europe seems to do great with them. Vehicle weight needs to come down. The old Saturn plastic body panels is something GM should have worked harder on to use in more vehicles. Plastic, Fiberglass, carbon fiber and lighter weight metals could be used more without affecting interior space and actually help load carrying abilities in trucks. Aerodynamics should also be used more on the full size trucks. They're getting to the point that they look like mini semis. That huge grill does nothing but push wind. I know they need to have larger radiators for the larger Diesels in the heavy duty models, they they could provide the same cooling capacity with a thicker radiator - not larger.
All this said, American cars are going to be made based on what the American people want. Unless we as a nation change our buying habits, the car companies are going to continue to build the heavy, gas guzzling cars and trucks that we ask for. Its a tough sell, and I too have a limit on how much I'm willing to sacrifice in performance.

(This post was last edited on September 16, 2011 at 10:31 AM ET.)

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum