"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 951 - 975 of 1,000 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 951 - 975 of 1,000 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 Last
Mar 1, 2012 7:15 PM ET #951 (permalink)

"I've been doing the usual.. sitting on my ass holding the steering wheel and shifting gears.! It's a fairly lonely job except when company stops by to visit... Good company that is.. :)"

That's old person for masturbating.

GOD: Sounds like you're enjoying yourself, even though you're old. Props to you, man, glad to hear about your MILF Dynamo.

Cuntman: Whores are always involved. Always.

Sup Fuckers?
I look less like a Chinese tranny that FAN wants to molest because I haven't shaved for a week and my hair is similar to that of a caveman's. Going to have do some... grooming... if I want to get laid tomorrow night.

Mar 2, 2012 3:27 AM ET #952 (permalink)

Oz, cant wait for the destroyers tour.. London is going to be punished and cannibal had better bring their A game because on their best night they will not be better than Enslaved or Triptykon on their Worst.. as for BJFARB who really gives a fuck about them except the terroriser staff members who decided that they would be good on the line up

Mar 2, 2012 12:01 PM ET #953 (permalink)

fuck me just read on thew graspop site limp dick will head line on saturday lame ass band guess have to go to
bar when they play

Mar 2, 2012 5:26 PM ET #954 (permalink)

Holy SHIT the Jeffrey Nothing interview took off like a bat outta hell!

Mar 2, 2012 7:08 PM ET #955 (permalink)

Congratulations on the interview BG, really well done!

Wilco: I decided not to go to Graspop because I really doubt I can afford it, but Limp Bizkit being on the bill really tempts me!

Jackrum: I hope so mate, should be a fucking fantastic gig either way. Even if Cannibal Corpse do have a bad night, Triptykon and Enslaved will deliver.

Just finished reading Nineteen Eighty-Four. Brilliant book. Also a friend just linked me this video that I haven't seen in ages. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZapOy3eH3yE&list=FLa_vmIjG54z3WPMn4xYTrrw&feature=mh_lolz

(This post was last edited on March 2, 2012 at 7:32 PM ET.)

Mar 2, 2012 11:21 PM ET #956 (permalink)

Finished I Am Legend. Uhhhhhhhh, yeah.

Mar 3, 2012 7:15 AM ET #957 (permalink)

oz mate this gig will be awesome.. but as much as i cant wait.. i gots Bolt thrower in april

Mar 3, 2012 8:13 AM ET #958 (permalink)

Jackrum: You lucky git! I've got Skindred/Therapy? in April, plus Henning Wehn. Hopefully seeing Steve Hughes in a few weeks too.

AP1: What did you finish, you legend?

Mar 3, 2012 9:16 AM ET #959 (permalink)

Heh, I have the Destroyers of the Faith gig on Thursday, should be a damn good night. Oz, saw Skindred in support of someone I can't remember, they're pretty energetic live.

Also can't decide if I should get amon amarth tickets (if there are even any left) Seen them 4 or 5 times now.

Mar 3, 2012 9:53 AM ET #960 (permalink)

I've seen Skindred four times though. First time was in February 2006 supporting Soulfly, just before they re-released Babylon and got fairly big. They showed Soulfly up good and proper. Seen them do headline shows in Gloucester and London too, as well as Graspop in 2008, which is where I noticed how British they actually are. Can't wait, really looking forward to seeing Therapy? too as I've yet to see them. I've never seen Amon Amarth though, but that said, I've only heard them a few times.

Mar 3, 2012 11:03 AM ET #961 (permalink)

oz come any way to graspop
seems you are the only one who gets excited by the fact that limp bisket will play
me dont understand why they are a head linner i would put megadeth there but hey who am i

Mar 3, 2012 11:06 AM ET #962 (permalink)

Ah, it was Rob Zombie last year. I can't shake the feelin I've seen them another time tho, not the biggest fan, but they are very different as a live experience.

Saw Soulfly in 2009, fuckin intense gig, maybe you just got a bad one. Also - likes Limp Bizkit, but hasn't heard much Amon Amarth - I know we revoked your metal card a few years back but you got it back in short order. Maybe that was a mistake ;)

Mar 3, 2012 1:06 PM ET #963 (permalink)

Weed + Alice In Chains = Cannabliss.

(This post was last edited on March 3, 2012 at 1:09 PM ET.)

Mar 3, 2012 3:45 PM ET #964 (permalink)

irish i did like zombie last year good show yeah the soul fly now that i did like as a head liner on saturday

Mar 3, 2012 7:43 PM ET #965 (permalink)

Thanks Oz, that means a lot comming from you.

Mar 4, 2012 6:32 AM ET #966 (permalink)

Oz as one footie fan to another... if you dont go and listen to fate of norns or with oden by my side i will send the boys round to sort you out icf style...

call yourself a metaller :P

Mar 4, 2012 11:13 AM ET #967 (permalink)

amon amarth hell yeah do think they dont even have one bad album they all kick ass and live they put on a good show looking forward to see them soon

Mar 4, 2012 2:05 PM ET #968 (permalink)

BG: You're very welcome

Jackrum: I'll check them out as soon as pos, but I'd still have you and your crew :P

IrishMetal: Soulfly were still very good in Briz, and they were good at Graspop in 2009 too, but Skindred were just much better when I saw them both for the first time. I didn't know I had my metal card back though!

Wilco: We'll have to see mate. Not doing well on the cash front right now and the only bands there that I really want to see that I haven't before are Limp Bizkit, Paradise Lost and Kyuss.

Mar 5, 2012 5:00 AM ET #969 (permalink)

lmao :P

Mar 8, 2012 12:48 PM ET #970 (permalink)

Sup fuckers? I am ready to start my weekend!

Mar 8, 2012 1:24 PM ET #971 (permalink)

I as well. Found yesterday that QPR are on telly this saturday so looks like I won't be lying in for too long! Went to Destroyers Of The Faith last night. It was pretty great other than the butch security woman threatning to throw me out for drinking Coke outside and Triptykon only playing three songs.

Mar 8, 2012 5:53 PM ET #972 (permalink)

Lol @ u Oz. We got more than 3 songs... I think - they seemed to chop and change. Overall, I don't think they were quite as good live as they are on the albums.

Enslaved were fun, BJFAC were not as bad as I remember, but still poor.

CC destroyed. As usual. Corpsegrinder's neck must just be one big muscle - mines will be wrecked tomoro.

There was one real dick in the pit, was slamming into everyone, male and female, young and old. Not like he wasn't aware of it, he focused on a person standing on the sidelines every time. Got his shit slapped after 5 minutes of this.

High point of the night was this smokin hot chick grinding on me to I Cum Blood. Not even one bit awkward. Then headbangin the rest of the gig with some polish looking chick who could have been anything from 16 to 23 (very petite). Didn't even get her name, just in case. Plus having a gf already helped that decision.

So, there's 4 hours of my life. Feels weird to be in so early from a gig, but they had to get the venue ready for the club night they have startin at 11.

Mar 8, 2012 6:41 PM ET #973 (permalink)

Oh you bastard! I thought Triptykon were better at Graspop, though I still enjoyed them. They played, "Synogoga Satanae," "Circle Of The Tyrants" and "The Prolonging" in Brizzle. Which songs were you treated to that I was deprived of?

I enjoyed Enslaved alot more than I thought I would, considering I'd only heard two or three of their songs.

I too was amazed at Corpsegrinder and his headbanging skillz. I didn't have to put up with any rowdy moshing, seeing as I stay well away from that area, but some cunt let off a stink bomb (judging from the smell I'd say more than one) and Corpsegrinder threatened to find the culprit and make them eat his fist.

Mar 8, 2012 8:21 PM ET #974 (permalink)

We got Goetia (love that tune), The Prolonging and Synagoga Satanae for definite. Plus a lot of random instrumentation and maybe part of another song, but I'm really unsure.

Enslaved did a cover of the Immigrant song for us too, they said it was the first time they'd ever played it live.

Someone threw a cup of water at Corpsegrinder when he announced it was the last song. He threatened to kill them. A lot. Offered them to come up on stage and fight him too, so fun times had by all.

Mar 9, 2012 11:35 AM ET #975 (permalink)

Very jealous you two went to see CC !!! Corpsegrinder's neck is an anatomical and physiological anomaly!!!
Hope all you fookers have some fun planned for the weekend! Bring it on \,,/

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum