"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 926 - 950 of 1,000 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 926 - 950 of 1,000 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 Last
Feb 23, 2012 10:27 PM ET #926 (permalink)

Currently reading I Am Legend. Good stuff. Got done reading World War Z a few days ago. Great book.

Feb 24, 2012 6:51 AM ET #927 (permalink)

I Am Legend was a favourite of my friend Boris and his Dad, who was not happy with the film at all. Sounded like a really intriguing book. I don't know much about World War Z other than they're making it into a film with Brad Pitt.

Feb 24, 2012 7:54 AM ET #928 (permalink)

Hello fuckers!! How r u all??
Had a loooooooooong week - 19hr working days! WTF!?
Anyone got anything fun planned this weekend

AP1 - hope all goes well with the little one :)
TIM - how was the LoG concert?

Feb 24, 2012 8:21 AM ET #929 (permalink)

today is Rammstein day, because tonight Rammstein are playing london and i get to see them burn down the o2 arena

Feb 24, 2012 8:28 AM ET #930 (permalink)

You lucky git, I remember hearing about that tour but couldn't afford to go. Woe is me. Have a good one!

Might be going to see my friends cover band tonight (didn't see them last saturday as I was too ill) so that's something. Failing that, I might go to the wrestling event in town. Got some decent options. Tomorrow is football day, and sunday is SOS, as well as Spurs vs Arsenal. In between that I'm sure I'll read some more 1984.

Feb 24, 2012 9:10 AM ET #931 (permalink)

From what I've heard, the movie is already fucked.

My little one is just fine now. Thanks guys. She's back to being an ornery lil shit.

Feb 24, 2012 12:14 PM ET #932 (permalink)

I need you guys to get your asses into the Mushroomhead/Slipknot thread and click the link provided and join the group. My buddies in Mushroomhead sure would appriciate it if you did.

Feb 24, 2012 7:23 PM ET #933 (permalink)

bg1... sorry

didnt like them back in the day dont like them now.

RAMMSTEIN was fucking epic, deathstars were so shite that we left after one song. when your vocalist sounds like a eurotrash version of dani filth you have serious problems..

rammstein fucking owned, best gig i have ever been to.

Feb 24, 2012 9:30 PM ET #934 (permalink)

That's pretty cool Jackrum! Glad to hear you had such a good time!

Went and saw my friends band tonight, then sold him a load of shirts, CDs and DVDs for a tenner.

Feb 25, 2012 12:02 PM ET #935 (permalink)

a day full of shit here at work to many tourist who are bitching about everything

Feb 26, 2012 1:15 AM ET #936 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers?

Hungover.

Feb 26, 2012 9:49 AM ET #937 (permalink)

went last night to the carnival fair with my grand son have to say had a blast we took the roller coaster about 6 times dami the boy is 3 years old and not afraid as well went sitting at the bar for a a coulpe of drinks well a coulpe went a case of polar

Feb 27, 2012 1:01 PM ET #938 (permalink)

Fairly uneventful weekend, with the exception of writing some interview questions for Jeffrey Nothing, I didn't do a fucking thing all weekend.

Feb 28, 2012 1:06 PM ET #939 (permalink)

I don't even remember my weekend.

Probably going to see a friends acoustic duo tonight. Bob Dylan sort of music. Not really my sort of thing but they're very good for what they are. Also starting to get quite excited about seeing Cannibal Corpse and Triptykon next week!

Feb 28, 2012 4:59 PM ET #940 (permalink)

I'd be excited about that too Oz.

Feb 29, 2012 2:10 PM ET #941 (permalink)

Very jealous Oz - where u seeing them? I can't quite picture them in Swindon - lol
No idea when i can get my next metal fix!

How r all u filthbags doing today?

Feb 29, 2012 2:19 PM ET #942 (permalink)

I'm seeing them in Bristol at the 02 Academy. Cannibal Corpse, Triptykon, Enslaved and Blowjob For A Rentboy is the full lineup. Gonna be noice.

I'm alright ta, just killing time until England plays the Netherlands. How might you be?

Feb 29, 2012 2:31 PM ET #943 (permalink)

Ok......so I'm not the most knowledgeable metalhead out there..........but: Blowjob For A Rentboy?
All good here - recovering from the end of carnival season here - fancy dress is mandatory and no sleep for 72hours!! Got dressed up like Braveheart and called everyone "sugar-tits", accusing the Jews of starting every war that ever was!

Feb 29, 2012 3:35 PM ET #944 (permalink)

R10

Wow Oz,Cannibal Corpse,Enslaved,and Triptykon. Badass linup! Job For a Cowboy shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentance as those three greats. Ive seen JFAC a few times on package tours;havent been able to get into them. I just got my Cannibal Corpse/Exhumed tix in the mail for thier April 12 show. Need a live death metal fix. Havent seen Cannibal Corpse since 04 with Napalm Death. Looking forward to seeing them again. Soooo fuckin brutal!

Feb 29, 2012 7:33 PM ET #945 (permalink)

As you may have figured from R10s post, I meant Job For A Cowboy. Not looking forward to them but I will watch them just because I haven't seen them before. That's also pretty awesome about dressing up as Braveheart. Had a Braveheart moment on friday when I went out to see my friends band, when asked where I was going I replied in my best Scottish-Australian accent, "I'm going ta pick a fight!"

More proof I'm a non-metal wimp: Remembered the other night that when I was nine/ten I had a massive crush of J-Lo. YouTubed "If You Had My Love" and "Waiting For Tonight" videos and was like, "Yes she was/is gorgeous... but I actually really like the music!" I'm currently on a Nelly Furtado kick too. Am I fired Doug?

Feb 29, 2012 8:34 PM ET #946 (permalink)

Sup fuckers,

Got transferred (yet again) to another site (Campus enrollment advisors complained I was 'too quiet' and 'didn't smile enough'...I'm fucking SECURITY!). Its been hectic at the new site, but the woman who owns the properties I'm working likes my work ethic...She's also extremely hot. So hot that I immediately copped one when we met. It was 5 o'clock. Yeah, she signs my paychecks, but I'd go for it anyway since I FUCK GIANTS...

Feb 29, 2012 8:58 PM ET #947 (permalink)

Good to hear that's going well man!

Feb 29, 2012 9:28 PM ET #948 (permalink)

I fuck giants hahahaha. Good times, good times. Good to hear from you, Cunt, it's been a while.

Sup Fuckers,

My friend who used to live in Shanghai for 7 years but then moved to Australia 3 years ago has returned to Shanghai and is living with me. He's more or less my brother, and will be here for 6 months. Fucking awesome. We're going to a massive party on saturday involving glow paint, and we're VIPs. It's called a "Glow Party".

Kids these days and their new-fangled ideas.

Feb 29, 2012 10:00 PM ET #949 (permalink)

TIM, just make sure whores are involved.

Also: http://www.facebook.com/EtinusdaehlateM (Like it, spread it like plague. I'm a co-admin with my boy Keifer)

Mar 1, 2012 1:45 PM ET #950 (permalink)

So anyway... How's life treating the rest of this dysfunctional metal family.?

I've been doing the usual.. sitting on my ass holding the steering wheel and shifting gears.! It's a fairly lonely job except when company stops by to visit... Good company that is.. :)
Most of the time I get the weary hitchhikers/travelers wanting some spare change.. I tell em to get a spare job and they wouldn't have to be standing around bugging people.!
Then there are the rare chances of seeing the elusive "lot lizard"... But the majority of them are so skanky that I wouldn't screw them with my little brother's dick.. Even if I had a little brother.!

(This post was last edited on March 11, 2012 at 9:56 PM ET.)

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum