"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 851 - 875 of 1,000 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 851 - 875 of 1,000 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40 Last
Feb 11, 2012 5:15 PM ET #851 (permalink)

Godlike: Keep the widows up so you don't let the funk out! LMAO!

Feb 11, 2012 5:31 PM ET #852 (permalink)

Keep the windows up you say.? There would be no reason to have them sum bitches down.. Its fucking 20 degrees with a 20mph wind... making it about 5 degrees.! I had to stick my finger in my belly button to scratch my nuts a little while ago... That's fucking cold.!!!

Feb 11, 2012 6:00 PM ET #853 (permalink)

Wagwan bredren?

Got home today after spending four days in Bristol, which began by going to see Alestorm. Pretty good to get away. Get back to Swindon and am immediately reminded of what a shitty town full of spastics when someone stood on top of a multi-storey car park throws a snowball at me, which despite missing me by about twenty feet, is the funniest thing in the world apparantly.

Good to see godlike, Wilco and BG haven't changed their banter at all!

Feb 11, 2012 6:31 PM ET #854 (permalink)

Godlike: LNMFAO!! Turned that fucker into a stack of buttons! I'm sure your lady friend will breathe life back into him!

Oz: Grab a cactus and fuck that dude up brothah! How far are you from London. Got a lady friend there right now lookin for a gentleman to join her for dinner tomorrow.

Feb 11, 2012 6:35 PM ET #855 (permalink)

I'm about an hour and a half drive away from London, but I can't drive. Funny enough the train I was on today terminated in London, but sods law would suggest I'd get caught out by the conductors if I tried to use my ticket to Swindon to get to the capital. It's expensive to get to London on the train :(

Feb 11, 2012 7:16 PM ET #856 (permalink)

She sent you a friend request on FB. She says you're about half an hour by train and she wants to meet you. She's lovely, was a model before she got into law (she's a lawyer). Just came off a bad relationship and said she needs a good laugh. I told her you are the funniest fucker in the UK so accept her request and join the lady for dinner. She's my age so beware of those cougar claws. ;-)

Feb 11, 2012 7:31 PM ET #857 (permalink)

I think she'll come to you mate. Make it happen buddy.

Feb 11, 2012 8:05 PM ET #858 (permalink)

Blindgreed the match maker...

I don't know if I want to see how this ends.

Nah, I do. Do it Oz, DO EET.

Feb 11, 2012 8:17 PM ET #859 (permalink)

IRISH!!! Long time no read brothah! How you been man?

Feb 11, 2012 9:13 PM ET #860 (permalink)

I have to be honest BG, I'm actually very uncomfortable with this...

Feb 11, 2012 9:25 PM ET #861 (permalink)

There are no expectations Oz. Just dinner and conversation between 2 of my friends. She's a real sweetheart and at worst you'll make a new freind .

(This post was last edited on February 11, 2012 at 9:27 PM ET.)

Feb 11, 2012 9:29 PM ET #862 (permalink)

I'll message you about it. She sounds lovely but I should point out I'm awful at meeting people.

Feb 11, 2012 9:40 PM ET #863 (permalink)

You'll be fine. Chat her up on FB and get to know eachother a little and then set a date to meet up. You're a funny fucker and she could really use a good laugh right now. Just be yourself and you'll do just fine buddy. ;-)

Feb 12, 2012 12:34 AM ET #864 (permalink)

Had a cool Friday night. Went with our neighbors and our kids on a bike ride, followed by dinner at the BX. My son had one of his friends sleep over. Had to work today, which needless to say, sucks. Came home to catch a Walking Dead marathon on. New episode on tomorrow night. Fuck yeah! We'll see what tomorrow holds. Maybe a little fuckie fuckie in the morning.

Feb 12, 2012 12:50 PM ET #865 (permalink)

*smacks AP1 on the ass* ATTA BOY!

Feb 12, 2012 1:04 PM ET #866 (permalink)

Got the fuckie fuckie! Hells yeah!

Feb 12, 2012 2:20 PM ET #867 (permalink)

fukie fukie is allways a good thing
me i have to use the lubb and the left hand the other i will use for the remote control
my wife is off the island

Feb 12, 2012 8:23 PM ET #868 (permalink)

That's what the internet is for Wilco. Happy jerking my friend...happy jerking.

Feb 12, 2012 11:08 PM ET #869 (permalink)

Wilco you're a sick fuck. I love you.

Sup Fuckers?
I'm going to Lamb of God tomorrow. My first legitimate metal concert. I may rip the head off a small goat today in sacrifice and respect.

Feb 12, 2012 11:08 PM ET #870 (permalink)

LMAO - "I have to be honest BG, I'm actually very uncomfortable with this..."
The thought of being set up on a blind date by BG1 is possibly the most terrifying thought ever! The next thing anyone would hear of u is when u show up half-starved, drugged-up & handcuffed in some seedy basement in Hull, having become part of a "Taken" style sex trade.

Feb 13, 2012 12:03 AM ET #871 (permalink)

He would be covered in feces as well. Though that would have been his own doing.

Feb 13, 2012 8:20 AM ET #872 (permalink)

Drugged up and handcuffed doesn't sound too bad actually. No, wait, I mean, "Ohhhhhhh noooo."

Feb 13, 2012 11:20 AM ET #873 (permalink)

Well, it really wasn't supposed to be a blind date per say. More along the lines of two very cool people that I know having dinner and conversation. But alas... It just wasn't meant to be.

I watched "Rise Of The Foot Soldier" this weekend. Good flick. I recommend it.

Anyone else getting laid tonight besides me? MUUUUHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Feb 13, 2012 11:55 AM ET #874 (permalink)

Maybe not tonight, but me and the wifey had some great extended 'adult time' last night. Or in AP1 terms, I got the fuckie fuckie! Still got the post-coitus stiffie going on... (That's whenever it was so good, you've got a raging hardon just reminiscing about it.) Good thing I've got a desk job... ;)

Oh, and LMAO at the convo between BG & Oz.. hell, this whole page is full of awesome!

(This post was last edited on February 13, 2012 at 11:58 AM ET.)

Feb 13, 2012 12:22 PM ET #875 (permalink)

Fun fact BG, my Dad met the guy that film is about. It's an alright film, there's better ones out there though. I find it hard to like people like that.

Speaking of film though, I just got The Last King Of Scotland, The Social Network and Thor for £16 in Blockbusters (yes, it still exists.) Bargain.

(This post was last edited on February 13, 2012 at 12:33 PM ET.)

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum