"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 826 - 850 of 1,000 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 826 - 850 of 1,000 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 Last
Feb 9, 2012 4:55 PM ET #826 (permalink)

Those Ecotecs are pretty durable little motors. If the gasket went like that and the engine just shut down from the compression loss, I wouldn't think you hurt anything internal. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

Feb 9, 2012 5:50 PM ET #827 (permalink)

Thanks buddy. That actually is exactly what I wanted to hear. \m/\m/

Feb 9, 2012 5:55 PM ET #828 (permalink)

For KK and anyone else that wants to hook up on FB, I'm Chris Virden (the white one lol). Send a request with your screen name in the message body and I will accept. ;-)

Feb 10, 2012 8:31 AM ET #829 (permalink)

bg i want your body haha white theother meat

Feb 10, 2012 10:40 AM ET #830 (permalink)

Oh jeeesssusss Wilco! LMAO!

Feb 10, 2012 12:14 PM ET #831 (permalink)

OK then... Well, it was certainly nice of Wilco to open up and share his feelings with the rest of us.! Wow :-0

Feb 10, 2012 12:26 PM ET #832 (permalink)

TFI Friday dirtbags!!!
How r u all? getting ur man-love on!?

Feb 10, 2012 12:55 PM ET #833 (permalink)

I am well. And you'd have to be crazy to turn down Wilco. Sexiest fucker on the mighty MU \m/\m/

Feb 10, 2012 1:11 PM ET #834 (permalink)

I have an uncomfortable visual now - the 2 of u participating in a bit of 'how's ur father?'!! lol
Feeling so old today - all i want to do this weekend is sleep - anyone got anything fun planned?

Feb 10, 2012 3:14 PM ET #835 (permalink)

unless bg likes my goat tee up his starfish than i am down

bg got your car fixed ?
me last week put a dent in my car did not know there were light posts on bonaire durring the day a small dent 500 us fuckme

tonight a red cup party what ever that is but hey if this does involve beer i am down for that

Feb 10, 2012 3:29 PM ET #836 (permalink)

I can certainly see Wilco's point... I mean really... Bg1 is a total babe.. Fuckin "Dreamy" is the word that fits best.!!
Personally, I would like to dress Bg1 in some high heels and a pink bathrobe and then ride on his back around my front yard like a damn rodeo star.! Mmmmm That's the stuff fantasies are made of :)

Feb 10, 2012 3:52 PM ET #837 (permalink)

Haha!!
Given your avatar, I'm picturing Luke Skywalker in drag with Yoda on his back skipping around in a trailer park.

*yoda voice*
"Mmmmm, sexy you are. Yes!"
"The force... Strong it is. Mmmm...."
"Your schwartz, long it is... Yes! Feed it to my starfish, you should."

Feb 10, 2012 4:07 PM ET #838 (permalink)

LMFAO ^^^^

Feb 10, 2012 4:23 PM ET #839 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers?!?!
Am I in the right place? I recognize the names and avatars but man this site has changed!

Oh well, when in Rome........

*takes off pants*

Feb 10, 2012 4:29 PM ET #840 (permalink)

ROFLMAO @ Bruno

Feb 10, 2012 5:23 PM ET #841 (permalink)

BRUNO! My brothah! Damn... You're happy to see me too huh? LMAO!

No, haven't heard back about the car yet today. Little nervous about that.

Folks... I got a good look at miss cbella today. All I can say is that the world seems like a better place now. DAMN!!!

Feb 10, 2012 8:30 PM ET #842 (permalink)

Fuck yeah, at home fuckers after another fuckin' week of fuckin' bullshit!
Wife and kid are at in-laws for the next few hours so I gots me a sixer of Anderson Valley Winter Solstice. Breaking out the cassettes and gonna chill the fuck out tonite

BG- You know I'm happy to see ya, would you like to hang your coast

Wassup Godlike! Seeing Yoda blazed reminded me of a nice doobie I got chillin in the top drawer, time for me to spark

DrumJunkie- I don't hink I have your e-mail bro send it to me

Wilco- how ya doin amigo red cup party should mean kegger so drink it up bro

cbella- wassup new queen of the MU! Nothing fun played here, probably attempting to sleep but no chance

Now playing- Samhain November Coming Fire (Side A)

Feb 11, 2012 12:18 AM ET #843 (permalink)

NAAAKKKEEDDD PPAARRTTYYY

Feb 11, 2012 9:01 AM ET #844 (permalink)

yeah my friends got freaking wasted but hey i am at work
amazed did not wreck the car on the way home

must say not a bad thing unlimited beer last night only the music fucking sucked some kind of house music

Feb 11, 2012 9:03 AM ET #845 (permalink)

did see the coolest vodka bottle yesterday at that party a glass skull bottle

Feb 11, 2012 10:04 AM ET #846 (permalink)

New Walking Dead tomorrow night! Pretty excited. How ya'll are?

Feb 11, 2012 12:41 PM ET #847 (permalink)

Hey Bruno (and whoever else wants to), I updated my profile with my email address at the bottom of that page.
Until I finally breakdown and get a Facebook, that's probably the best way to contact me outside of here.
(I also have an OLD Myspace page, but I rarely check it since MyShit died - myspace.com/rhythmlord )

Feb 11, 2012 3:09 PM ET #848 (permalink)

Hope you nerds brought a change of underwear today, I know how jizzy you all get whenever Megadave releases anything.

Forgot all about Walking Dead AP! Maybe this season they'll explain how the zombies keep everyones lawn nicely mowed.

BG - Haven't had time to reply to your FB message, but thank you =D

wilco - Crystal Head Vodka! My buddy ordered a case of it for his birthday party and at the end of the night I ended up sitting in his closet wondering why Narnia had gone to shit.

Feb 11, 2012 4:11 PM ET #849 (permalink)

Ldb: Take your time queenie. I was just doing a little catching up.

Bruno, godlike, Wilco, AP1, just like old times up in this joint.

That Crystal Head vodka comes in a cool bottle, but I can't say I was all that impressed with the liquor in it.

Got a lil fucked up last night. The IPA's were sliding down too damned easy. Gonna kick it around the hous this weekend and see if someone wants to drop by and fuck me. Roumor has it the Bisbee gal might make a surprise visit. *polishes up the tip*

Feb 11, 2012 4:57 PM ET #850 (permalink)

Sup.?
Got the weekend off and hanging out in the Des Moines area.. spent the morning cleaning up this boar nest cause it just so happens I have company showing up in about an hour.?! Giggidy Giggidy
It kinda feels strange knowing my company is spending the rest of the weekend with me... Generally when a lady friend climbs into my truck she is usually gone by morning :)

Bg1 - old times indeed brother \m/

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum