"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 801 - 825 of 1,000 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 801 - 825 of 1,000 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 Last
Feb 7, 2012 9:32 AM ET #801 (permalink)

I think ur right about it being the United fans. Almost EVERYONE here supports United or Barcelona, regardless of having NEVER visited either country, let alone the city!

Taking fried chicken, beer, a fishing rod, dressing gown & Newcastle shirt to a psychotic murderer involved in an armed stand-off with the police, is something so fucking insane! BUT - didn't it make you wish u were mates with him? If I embarrass myself in front of my friends, they pretend not to know me but if Gazza were my mate.....he'll still be by my side with supplies should it all go to shit! Legend!

Now Playing: Gazza - Fog on the Tyne

(This post was last edited on February 7, 2012 at 9:33 AM ET.)

Feb 7, 2012 9:44 AM ET #802 (permalink)

Isn't Gazza place in Israel?

Feb 7, 2012 10:32 AM ET #803 (permalink)

No, Gaza is a Palestinian city.

Winds me up that Man United (and to a lesser extent Barcelona) have such a huge fan base worldwide (and domestically for that matter.) What will they do when Man City win the title?!

I know what you mean about hanging with Gazza too. Going out on the lash with him and Balotelli would have to be the most insane experience anyone could possibly have. "AH'VE GUT SOM CHICKEN FUR MOATY!!!"

Feb 7, 2012 12:04 PM ET #804 (permalink)

TIM - Lol - the Gaza strip is as equally troubled and fraught with danger as the man Gazza - so u weren't far off ;)

Feb 7, 2012 3:48 PM ET #805 (permalink)

ZMA

Sup fuckers?

Saw you talkin' about the superbowl before. To throw my thoughts in, it sorta pissed me off that they gave Manning a Corvette. Like he can't easily afford that lol.

Anyway to FAN, I just the new Psycroptic album is a monster. Got it today and I'm fully enjoying it.
Everyone should give it a listen.

As good a day as any for a Birthday.

Feb 7, 2012 6:33 PM ET #806 (permalink)

cbella/Oz: I was drunk when I posted that. I know Gaza strip haha.

ZMA: I just wanted to see Manning tear up the turf right away once they gave it to him. Other than that, they shouldn't have. Come on, winning the Superbowl isn't enough? You need a car, as well?

Feb 7, 2012 11:10 PM ET #807 (permalink)

The queen has returned. I demand music suggestions and n00dz, or else.

Feb 8, 2012 2:09 AM ET #808 (permalink)

ZMA

Iron, Lol yea really I was thinking the same thing. Just full throttle doughnuts on the field heh heh. Although I gotta say he was "on" with some of those passes. Never been that much of a football fan but that was a good game.

Feb 8, 2012 10:32 AM ET #809 (permalink)

back in buisniss afther 4 days sick in bed
never drink so much healty shit in 4 days

Feb 8, 2012 1:56 PM ET #810 (permalink)

I have n00ds for the queen, but she needs to PM her # on FB and reciprocal n00ds will be expected in return. As far as the music is concerned, been on a LOG kick again lately. Resolution from Desolation is currently spinning as I sit here completely naked under my clothes. :D

Feb 8, 2012 3:56 PM ET #811 (permalink)

ZMA

Great play on words there Doc heh heh.

Feb 8, 2012 4:03 PM ET #812 (permalink)

Haven't recieved a PM from her yet. I'm guessing her inbox isn't big enough? :D

Feb 8, 2012 6:23 PM ET #813 (permalink)

I'm on HUGE LoG kick right now. I'm gonna see them next week. Flipping shit.

Feb 8, 2012 6:47 PM ET #814 (permalink)

I looped ATPB, Ashes and the new one together on my MP3 and selected shuffle. It has a great flow to it.

Feb 9, 2012 7:31 AM ET #815 (permalink)

^me and my friend have the smae view on where it fits int heir albums. its at least as good as ATPB, and imo better than both Sacrament and Wrath. I'm extremely pleased listening to it so far.

Feb 9, 2012 11:06 AM ET #816 (permalink)

will see log soon

Feb 9, 2012 11:09 AM ET #817 (permalink)

got a warning at work did call sombody nixxser well thats a lazy n
but hey its cool if they call you makamba that means white monkey
damm cry babys
i am not allowed to use the n word for the ones who do not agree come live on a island for a year and you will speak different

Feb 9, 2012 11:30 AM ET #818 (permalink)

LOFL at Wilco.... guess you better keep those comments to yourself huh.?

Sup with everyone else ?

Feb 9, 2012 11:43 AM ET #819 (permalink)

freedom of fucking speach dont count any more
maybe should start a chapter from the klan here

Feb 9, 2012 1:07 PM ET #820 (permalink)

Waiting to hear back from the mechanic about what kind of shape my car is in. A little nervous about it TBH.

Feb 9, 2012 2:16 PM ET #821 (permalink)

So what car problems are you having?

Feb 9, 2012 3:01 PM ET #822 (permalink)

She overheated and blew the head gasket on the way back from Bisbee. Just had a full valve job done on her back in October.

Feb 9, 2012 3:10 PM ET #823 (permalink)

Daaaayum... "She overheated and blew the head gasket on the way back from Bisbee"

So what I am gathering from this is that the liquids in your car were not anywhere near being on your mind before or after your trip to Bisbee.? lol

I can relate somewhat.... Last week my truck had to go in for its scheduled 30,000 mile servicing.! First thing out of
the mechanics mouth was... " When was the last time you checked your oil.. The fucking dipstick is bone dry."? Umm.. I think I checked it awhile ago.?? ( Didn't have the heart to tell him I hadn't popped my hood since the last time it was serviced.!)

Feb 9, 2012 3:13 PM ET #824 (permalink)

Ouch! If the head isn't warped then you might be ok with just a gasket replacement. With the recent valve job, other parts may still be in good condition. If the head IS warped, they might be able to shave a slight amount off the face to true it up. Depends on how bad it is. I wouldn't think you'd need a bunch of new parts though, unless you really toasted it. What kind of car?

Feb 9, 2012 4:01 PM ET #825 (permalink)

No, she just barely hit the red when the gasket blew and I lost all compression. I'm hoping it's just the head gasket and thermostat replacement. After spending over $1200.00 on her back in Oct. another $1200.00 would put me out of business for a while and I work about 12 miles from my home. It's a 2004 Cavalier.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum