"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 751 - 775 of 1,000 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 751 - 775 of 1,000 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 Last
Jan 25, 2012 2:38 PM ET #751 (permalink)

Can't say I know Berkhamsted or Chesham too well but I used to have some family who lived in Watford. Seemed alright. Can't say I know Winkers because I've never really had a night out in Wycombe, though I do seem to remember a place there called The White Swan, which always sounded like a white supremicist gay bar to me.

And thanks, I think I'll need it more than BG :P

Jan 25, 2012 2:41 PM ET #752 (permalink)

"good luck to the both of you in the subjugation of ur respective females this weekend" I appriciate that cbella, although Oz doesn't need luck. That fuckers been knee deep in pussy since he was 12. That boy's got game... And good teeth. :D

Jan 25, 2012 2:45 PM ET #753 (permalink)

>; good teeth
>; Englishman
Pick one.

Jan 25, 2012 3:23 PM ET #754 (permalink)

LMFBAWLZ off!!! I've seen pics Oz. You do have good teeth for an Englishman. You like how I dropped your "knee deep in pussy" line there too? Lol.

Jan 25, 2012 3:25 PM ET #755 (permalink)

Lol thanks. And yes, I did indeed. Good man yourself.

Jan 25, 2012 6:33 PM ET #756 (permalink)

ZMA

Forget KNEE deep in pussy, collectively Doc Greed and Oz might as well be dead because they be drowin' in da pussaaaaaaaaaaaa. Yea don't know why I said it like that but it needed to be done.

cbella, Happy Birfday (yes I meant to say it like that lol) I hope you enjoy yourself. Just be careful because apparently if you take an arrow to the knee it's all over.

It must've sucked dick to live in mid-evil times dude. I can't even imagine actually witnessing a battle from those times where all they had were arrows and swords. I wouldn't wanna get stabbed or shot with an arrow. Sorry I kinda veered off topic.

Anyway sounds like it's been a productive week, and it's going to be a productive weekend for everyone.

Jan 25, 2012 6:49 PM ET #757 (permalink)

R10

Whats up with the bad teeth in the UK stuff? Figured that wasnt such an issue anymore,vitamin C,all that. I understand the whole scurvy/lime thing,lack of sunlight,cloudcover. Quite alot of folks around my parts have gnarly fucking teeth,its mostly because they dont brush them,or have dental care.

Jan 25, 2012 6:56 PM ET #758 (permalink)

ZMA

Yea R10 I feel the same way. All around the world you'll see people with shitty teeth. Some places you'll see people with no teeth haha. Personally I went through hell to get my teeth to look straight, and yet no matter how well I take care of my teeth, I still get cavities. Not fair at all.

Jan 25, 2012 7:05 PM ET #759 (permalink)

R10

I hear ya Z. I go to the dentist,brush,all that,cavities are unavoidable. But when im old,i will be able to ear a friggen steak,with my own teeth,not dentures! A little efforts involved,ya know? Like brushing,flossing. But what ever,i just read Oz and BG mention the whole England,bad teeth thing,thought id add my two cents. Theres plenty of people around here who just dont give a fuck,let thier shit go to hell.

Jan 25, 2012 7:14 PM ET #760 (permalink)

ZMA is right, people all over the world have bad teeth, I just think a bit of self-parody is good fun sometimes.

Jan 26, 2012 8:34 AM ET #761 (permalink)

^Which is why I ALSO have this American picture.

s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lps791wK7K1qauxafo2_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1327671080&Signature=DlIAhtLQjAasI%2BAtDvIQw7IOomY%3D

Jan 26, 2012 9:06 AM ET #762 (permalink)

It's not far off there :P

Jan 26, 2012 10:39 AM ET #763 (permalink)

do like woman with out theeth

Jan 26, 2012 3:00 PM ET #764 (permalink)

ZMA

Yea I try to do all that stuff R10. Flossing, mouthwash, all that stuff. And yet the cavities still come. I feel cursed lol. I just hope I have my teeth by the time I'm 70. Just as long as I can make it up till then with all my teeth I'll be ok.

Oz, yea that's still a funny stereotype. FAN's American stereotype is spot on i think. I'm so glad I'm not like that. But I know people who are haha.

Jan 26, 2012 4:11 PM ET #765 (permalink)

R10

Alright,enough with teeth! Picked up the new Lamb of God album today at Wally World,pretty god damned good release by them! After first listen,im impressed! As good if not better than thier last one. Wished i could have seen them in Boston the other night,show sold out quick,before i could even call and get tickets. Then again,they played at The Paradise,cap 750-800 with Acacia Strain. Must of been an insane show!

Jan 26, 2012 5:24 PM ET #766 (permalink)

I like it better than Wrath for sure R10. Think it's their best since Ashes TBH.

Jan 26, 2012 5:41 PM ET #767 (permalink)

R10

Its definately good BG,after one listen;fuckers going into the Ford Exploders player,for some repeated listens! After first listen,id say its better than Wrath,and i loved Wrath! Has 3-4 good memorable songs on it that could make and stay on thier live set for a while. Good stuff!

Jan 26, 2012 7:41 PM ET #768 (permalink)

those arent Sterotypes....that's all I say. I'm only this maassively funny and witty when Im typing, the rest of the time I'm annoying because I just keep saying God Bless America And fucking Bald Eagles rock tits motherfucker!!!!!!! Oh yeah, and I LOVE ME SOME TITTIES AND VAGINA!! AND "I'LL PUT MY RED WHITE IN HER BLUE!. That's about it. It's like Tourettes but Nationalistic.

Jan 27, 2012 8:53 AM ET #769 (permalink)

The rest of the world's opinion about Americans courtesy of: Jenny Jones, Jerry Springer, Sally Jesse, Jersey Shore, Maury Povich, Rikki Lake, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Teen Mum, Real Housewives of wherever and a not forgetting the Kardashian cockamamie ;)

Really enjoying the new LoG album!!

Anyone got experience with surface piercings out there?

Jan 27, 2012 11:04 AM ET #770 (permalink)

I've pierced a surface or two in my time... I'm a tailor.

Speaking of which, got both Drive and Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy on DVD today, and they're not even out 'til monday. Booyah!

Jan 27, 2012 3:54 PM ET #771 (permalink)

What's your question cbella? Buddy of mine is a body mod extrordinaire. Studied under the guy in Phoenix that's world renowned for implants and such. If you've seen a body modification documentary you know who I'm talking about. Can't remember his name, but his dick scares the hell out of me. O.o

Jan 29, 2012 10:43 AM ET #772 (permalink)

damm got to work today hate it

Jan 30, 2012 12:14 AM ET #773 (permalink)

Taken in any context, the phrase "Can't remember his name, bu this dick scares the hell outta me" is hilarious.

Work(since Wilco mentioned it) sucks ass as usual, but it's money so woohoo I suppose. Th only thing that gets me through every day is the ability to listen to metal while I work. The new Aborted and Lamb of God albums have been on repeat for me this whole week.

Jan 31, 2012 11:50 AM ET #774 (permalink)

That fuckin thing is enormous. I don't see how he gets laid TBH, but he does from what I've heard. He claims he can't get it completely hard, so I've gotta think the thing is more for show than functionality. That dude could embarrass a fukin clydesdale. No joke. Fuckin freakishly big.

Jan 31, 2012 2:30 PM ET #775 (permalink)

ZMA

FAN, glad I'm not the only one thoroughly enjoying the new Aborted album. I've also been listening to Vore a lot. Their new album "Gravehammer" is pretty badass. A mid-paced monster of an album.

I haven't really bothered to give the new Lamb Of God a listen yet. I have it downloaded though so when I feel like it I'll give it a spin. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum