"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 726 - 750 of 1,000 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 726 - 750 of 1,000 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 Last
Jan 20, 2012 6:02 PM ET #726 (permalink)

Bisbee??? That place is full of patchouli oil smelling hippies. Yuck!!!

Jan 23, 2012 10:55 AM ET #727 (permalink)

@ Pestillence: Haven't seen any hippies down there yet. She's the bartender at the Copper Queen. Old town Bisbee. Maybe the place is crawling with dirty hippies and I just didn't notice? Don't really give a fuck. This chick is the BOMB yo. \m/\m/

Jan 23, 2012 1:09 PM ET #728 (permalink)

BG1 - damn, now u got a real female - does this mean the women on here won't be getting sexually harassed anymore? ;)

Hello fookers, how r u all?

Carnival season is almost here and it's a BIG fancy dress season - anyone got any good ideas?? I need to come up with an idea QUICKLY since my friends are already throwing around the Morphsuit idea!!!! :(

Jan 23, 2012 1:43 PM ET #729 (permalink)

Zombie Steve Jobs. To give people a hint who you are, have a little tag bearing the word, "iDead."

Jan 23, 2012 1:53 PM ET #730 (permalink)

haha nice one Oz. cbella, you could even incorporate a rotten apple in your iDead costume.

Jan 23, 2012 2:23 PM ET #731 (permalink)

lol - nice!!! not too soon?! I'm gonna have to get creative getting the stubble and balding head down but those r just details!

I was debating going as Ric Flair and pimp slapping everyone's chest. I find this time of year perfect to vent any sociopathic behaviours and just claim I was "channeling my character!"

Anything is better than the current suggestion on the table........http://www.figuresandgifts.co.uk/products/morphsuits/pink-morphsuit/

Jan 23, 2012 3:47 PM ET #732 (permalink)

cbella: She's a really cool chick, so I don't think she'd mind if I continue to flirt with the pretty girls of MU. Just so long as I end up in her bed or she in mine, we're good. Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu. ;-)

Jan 23, 2012 9:26 PM ET #733 (permalink)

ZMA

Good saying Doc Greed.

Anyone listen to the new Aborted?

Jan 23, 2012 9:39 PM ET #734 (permalink)

I've never listened to Aborted :P

How's everyone this evening then?

Jan 23, 2012 10:50 PM ET #735 (permalink)

ZMA

I just started listening to them. Their new album is intense.

But I'm doin' as good as can be. Hope everything is going well for you Oz.

Jan 24, 2012 7:52 AM ET #736 (permalink)

Yeah things are alright cheers ZMA. Getting by ya know? I know it's only tuesday but anyone got any plans for the weekend? By beloved QPR will be taking on bastard Chelsea on saturday in the fourth round of the F.A. Cup this saturday. Let's be 'avin ya!

Jan 24, 2012 12:37 PM ET #737 (permalink)

Think I might head down to Bisbee again. Lol.

Jan 24, 2012 1:33 PM ET #738 (permalink)

My iPod decided to fuck itself up and delete about 5,000 songs off of itself, so while I procrastinate on sifting through 24,000 more looking for ones that are gone...

Sup, fuckers?

Jan 24, 2012 3:52 PM ET #739 (permalink)

damm right bro will meet ya over there
see if you make it to forta rock ass well slayer machine head anthrax lamb of god and trivium and some more

good to see bro godlike back sorry to hear about your mom

Jan 24, 2012 6:42 PM ET #740 (permalink)

ZMA

I hear ya Oz. I might as well be on my hands and knees dragging myself to the next day but I'll get there heh heh.

No weekend plans really. Probably chillin' with some people. I'm young and irresponsible so my weekend consists of video games, bud, and friends lol.

Jan 24, 2012 7:06 PM ET #741 (permalink)

I've sorted out a few trips for myself this week. Off to High Wycombe on thursday to see my oldest friend, then friday morning I'll be seeing my nan, aunt and baby cousin, before visiting one of my closest friends in Bristol where I intend to shag his housemate ;)

I too am young and irresponsible, best way to be!

Jan 25, 2012 6:43 AM ET #742 (permalink)

I'm sorry Oz, all I heard was this:

s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lps791wK7K1qauxafo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1327578082&Signature=iMw4blr7YTRCrTMBBntoYl%2BYkPM%3D

Jan 25, 2012 8:42 AM ET #743 (permalink)

Hahahaha! I like that! Funny thing about it is though that Oxford and Swindon despise each other, and whenever they play each other in football, there's guranteed to be a few broken buildings and people.

Jan 25, 2012 10:23 AM ET #744 (permalink)

Bisbee chick was waiting for me at my place when I got home from work yesterday. I took her out for Chineese food and then took her home and drove it like I stole it. All in all a pretty good start to my week this week. Sup with you fuckers?

Jan 25, 2012 11:05 AM ET #745 (permalink)

hahaa good for you dr bg

Jan 25, 2012 11:56 AM ET #746 (permalink)

\m/\m/

Jan 25, 2012 11:58 AM ET #747 (permalink)

I took my driving test in High Wycombe! lol

Weekend plans: dragging my mates to the local metal bars. It's my b-day weekend so it's the one time a year I can dictate where we go - they r not metal-friendly :(

Bring on the weekend!

Jan 25, 2012 12:41 PM ET #748 (permalink)

Well happy Birthday gorgeous. Get out there and bang that head that doesn't bang!

Jan 25, 2012 12:44 PM ET #749 (permalink)

Lol, it's not a bad place is it cbella? I'd take it over Swindon at least. I hope your friends tolerate your choices and that you have an absolutely superb birthday!

Jan 25, 2012 1:12 PM ET #750 (permalink)

Thank you kindly ;) and good luck to the both of you in the subjugation of ur respective females this weekend ;)

Wycombe is not bad - I grew up in the Berkhamsted/Chesham region so used to get my groove on in Watford (oi oi) but when I'd embarrassed myself too much there, I'd hit up Wycombe. I have VERY hazy memories of some club, Winkers? (think that was the name)

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum