"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 1,000 1 2 3 4 5 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 51 - 75 of 1,000 1 2 3 4 5 ... 39 40 Last
Sep 3, 2011 12:41 AM ET #51 (permalink)

Somehow Greeny, that doesn't suprise me haha.

It was a pretty good movie. Not Laugh out Loud funny like the Hangover.
The part with the tooth brush was pretty good.

Sep 3, 2011 5:20 AM ET #52 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers,

My girlfriend told me before she came over yesterday morning that she had heavy flow...I obviously didn't know the severity of 'heavy flow' but it didn't deter me and I kept going...Long story short, I lived up to the name, GORECUNT (link to picture below)...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150281635223269&set=a.10150194695843269.308304.554903268&type=1&theater

Sep 3, 2011 6:28 AM ET #53 (permalink)

I thought you'd been in a fight or something when I saw that picture this morning. Glad I'd finished breakfast when I found out what it was. You sir, are a trooper.

Fucking tops night last night. Watched England beat Bulgaria 3-0, watched Harry Brown then there was top ten Beastie Boys vids on TV, all with two good mates to share it with. Swindon Town playing on TV today then Scotland on Sky Sports. Gonna be a good day methinks. What's everyone else got planned for today?

Sep 3, 2011 7:10 AM ET #54 (permalink)

TK: I'm fucking back. And there was a dickload of work waiting for me. I'm working hard, partying harder. Except for the working part. I think I'll go out tonight. JUST FOR FUN.

Sup Fuckers?
Saw my friends' band play at a pretty famous bar. They're really good, and getting pretty famous. I wish I could play for them. Oh well, once I get my band started I can get gigs at quite a few bars because I know the owners.

Sep 3, 2011 7:40 AM ET #55 (permalink)

OZMAN - Did you see Man United smash Arsenal? That was very impressive. I remember when Arseandhole used to be the team to beat.

TIM - Did you keep all your old friends? Or scary them off with your perverted sex acts?

Don't you love it when your future sister in-law may have just lost her ya know? and is now posting it all over facefuck. It's funny, considering she calls all her friends sluts that do it. Oh, how this generation is making a mockery of normal people like me and maybe TIM (probably not)

Sep 3, 2011 9:27 AM ET #56 (permalink)

I did see that TK. Unbelievable. I remember back in the 90s when Arsenal had players like Ian Wright and Dennis Bergkamp and they were absolutely incredible. I think they even went unbeaten in one season, but now, it's quite sad. It looks like they won't even finish in the top 4 this season considering how well Liverpool, Man United, Man City and to a lessr extent, Chelsea have been playing. Arselol were absolutely in shambles when they played United, so hopefully they'll play the same way when they play QPR on New Year's Eve lol. The Swindon game not long finished and they came from behind twice to win 3-2 which was nice to see. Scotland vs Czech Republic next.

Sep 3, 2011 12:17 PM ET #57 (permalink)

TIM, did you change your facebook name?

Sep 3, 2011 5:54 PM ET #58 (permalink)

I agree man. Thy were Incredible for a go 5 - 10 years. All good things must come to an end tho, I guess?

Sep 3, 2011 9:45 PM ET #59 (permalink)

TK: I posted an album of my dick in various scenes (e.g. Jesus at the last Supper, Ben Franklin discovering electricity, Charlie Sheen winning) and they got offended because "[your dick's] clothes are too small!" Bastards.

GC: I did not change my name, I probably deleted you. I deleted 430 of my friends out of 500, and I did it pretty quickly so some MU guys got deleted. I even removed Godlike :O I'll add you right now, sorry man.

Sup Fuckers?
Going to baseball hungover.

Sep 5, 2011 3:21 AM ET #60 (permalink)

Hey hey

How is everyone's lives going ?

Mine is a bit jumbled but what can ya do right,Ex's are ex's for a reason and mines screwing me sideways .. metaphorically of course lol Plus im crazy and thats always fun ;)

TIM: You did delete me you whore, i should spank your little bottom for that!

Sep 5, 2011 6:31 AM ET #61 (permalink)

Hi SJ! You spanking me is probably more of a reward than a punishment ;)

IT IS BLINDGREED'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! Happy birthday, you stupid fuck.

Sup Fuckers?
I just ran for the first time in a month. Don't leave gaps like that between workouts, it'll fuck you over later.

Sep 5, 2011 4:50 PM ET #62 (permalink)

Happy Birthday BG! Have a feces mud cake on me!

Sep 5, 2011 5:14 PM ET #63 (permalink)

happy birthday, though if it is your birthday you should be getting hammered and not reading this

Sep 5, 2011 9:38 PM ET #64 (permalink)

SPANK SPANK SPANK .. haha now i'm thinking of masturbation .. goddamn my dirty mind :P

I already said my birthday happiness to the big dog but for the sake of the forum Happy birthday for yesterday :D

Sep 5, 2011 9:44 PM ET #65 (permalink)

"haha now i'm thinking of masturbation .. goddamn my dirty mind"

So was I right before I clicked this thread, then I thought, "No. Best not." Thanks for confusing me :P

Got this song stuck in my head but it's not the sort of thing I wanna walk around town singing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7VEkq_gkYM&feature=related

(This post was last edited on September 5, 2011 at 10:03 PM ET.)

Sep 6, 2011 10:43 AM ET #66 (permalink)

Happy belated Birthday BG1!

Sep 6, 2011 10:55 AM ET #67 (permalink)

Thanks guys, I did get hammered yesterday but oddly enough I'm not the least bit hungover today. Drank Newcastle and Makers Mark to the point of unconsciousness without a price to pay... Priceless!

Sep 6, 2011 3:32 PM ET #68 (permalink)

ZMA

Yea Happy belated B-day BG. Glad you had a good one bro.

Sep 7, 2011 11:01 AM ET #69 (permalink)

Sup you fuckin queers? :D

Sep 7, 2011 11:14 AM ET #70 (permalink)

Oh ssssssssstop! Not much, filling out a few job applications while reading some funny cinema stories. Feeling really positive in general and smiles all round. How's yourself chief?

Sep 7, 2011 11:49 AM ET #71 (permalink)

Jusssst fabuloussss! Saw a pic that made me think of you today Oz. There was a protester in an angry mob holding a sign that read "I'm so angry I made a sign". Just seemed like it belonged in your funny pics section of FB. Maybe right next to "have you ever been so pissed that you started swinging a cactus?".

Sep 7, 2011 1:27 PM ET #72 (permalink)

Sup fuckers?

Enjoying a few days off from the bar. Grocery shopping and hoping the check doesn't clear till Friday. Cranking some C.O.C. and thinking about crackin' a brew and pwning some noobs. Oh, and found out it's a boy ;)

Sep 7, 2011 1:41 PM ET #73 (permalink)

ZMA

Oh my god! that cactus pic. I wish I could've been there to see why the fuck that dude was doing that.

Oz, you should put the picture in your funny pics section if it isn't already there. This is classic for me.
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/peanutbuttertoes/default/bush-corn--large-msg-121711491727.jpg

Sep 7, 2011 5:05 PM ET #74 (permalink)

Heh-hey-haaaaay! You put the stem on the ole apple eh Netro? Congratulations man! I'd run over and kick the old lady I work with in the cunt again but she hasn't been quite right since Bruno's daughter was born. \m/\m/

Sep 7, 2011 8:03 PM ET #75 (permalink)

Congratulations Netro!

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum