"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 701 - 725 of 1,000 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 701 - 725 of 1,000 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 Last
Jan 16, 2012 8:54 PM ET #701 (permalink)

Sup Fuckers?!?!?

How the hell is everyone? The holidays kept me busier than a L.A. tranny hooker in Hugh Grant's BMW. Been spending alot of time with my family and little girl, who in the last week has decided that at eight months she is ready to walk, so logically the wife and I went for overly excited to scared shitless all in a weekend's time, LOL. Picked up tickets to see Megadeth and Motorhead next month, should be a good time. Local community here is pretty shoke up, over the past month or two a serial killer had been targeting the homeless in my area but was apprehended minutes after taking his fourth victim's life last Friday. Pretty shitty to kill a homeless guy when he is sleeping like that piece of shit did, generally the homeless are down there with women and children as far as being able to defend themselves. But on a good note I am FINALLY taking some time off this week, leaving after work tomorrow to go to the local mountains thru Sunday to get some snowboarding and relaxation done. /m\

Now Playing- Hypocrisy Roswell 47

(This post was last edited on January 16, 2012 at 8:56 PM ET.)

Jan 16, 2012 10:14 PM ET #702 (permalink)

Gore is just certified in the hind-lick maneuver. :-)

Jan 17, 2012 12:44 AM ET #703 (permalink)

Deathbringer - lmao

Gorecunt: just because you're not above tonguing an unconscious lady while pumping on her chest, does not qualify u as a first-aider! ;)

Bruno - that's pretty bad!!! where u live that's so crazy to have a serial killer yet amazing enough to have slopes?

Jan 17, 2012 10:02 AM ET #704 (permalink)

Bruno- That's fucking great to hear about your kid man! Congrats, and start forcefeeding her metal. Lots of metal.

Sup Fuckers?

I've decided I'm going to try out for Killswitch Engage LAWL

Jan 17, 2012 10:35 AM ET #705 (permalink)

Bruno: IronMan is right, you don't want her to develop an iron (man) deficiency. lol.

TIM: I can see the headlines now: "Matt Damon clone fronts KSE, New album to have 'Bourne' in the title."

Jan 17, 2012 10:49 AM ET #706 (permalink)

cbella: My brothah Bruno lives in Southern California.

DJ: LMFBAWLLSOFF!!!

Sup fuckers?!!!

Jan 17, 2012 2:32 PM ET #707 (permalink)

R10

Bruno must be pretty stoked,his Angels got Pujols and CJ Wilson for Christmas! Get those halo's tickets Bruno,gonna be some exciting baseball in SoCal this summer!

Jan 17, 2012 3:59 PM ET #708 (permalink)

Hails fellow minions of metal!

Don't know if you remember me or not but Im back bitches!!!

Cheers!

NP: Slakthus Gamelby by Demiurg

Jan 17, 2012 5:02 PM ET #709 (permalink)

Nice to see you back again MS!

Jan 18, 2012 12:54 PM ET #710 (permalink)

Thanks England!! :)

How has everything on here been going? What kind of debauchery has been going on haha.

Cheers.

Jan 18, 2012 1:14 PM ET #711 (permalink)

welcome back ms a long time you have been gone

fuck me cnt wait for my european tour have to wait till may start to get island fever

Jan 18, 2012 3:13 PM ET #712 (permalink)

ZMA

MS, wasn't here when you left but welcome back. Everyone comes back for metal \m/.

Sup fuckers? That new Cannibal Corpse comin' out sounds like it's gonna be crazy.

Jan 18, 2012 8:10 PM ET #713 (permalink)

Sup everyone.? Yeah its me and I am back.!!
As some of you know, Ive had some issues Ive been dealing with for the last year orso..?!
Started off '11 with a health scare that lasted a few months... and oddly enough it ended the same day as my mother passed way.!? How fucking weird is that.? I get biopsy results that show I do not have throat cancer and only a matter of a few hours later my sister calls to tell me my mom passed away.?!! That sucked ass.!!

And if that wasn't bad enough, at the time, I'm spending my time off the road with someone who turned out to be the biggest compulsive liar/least trustworthy woman I have ever met.! The perfect example of "I know your lying because I can see your lips moving".!! Even when confronted with undeniable evidence she would twist and turn things around to make it my fault..... or suck my cock and make everything all better :)

So anyway... A few times through last spring I found myself alone in her house with nothing to do.... Hmmmmm her computer is always on.? I wonder what I might find if I take a little peek at her browsing history.? Holy shit.! This chick was fucking obsessed when it came to knowing everything I was doing online... She spent more time on my facebook page than I did and then have to question me about my female friends or posts/comments I was making.??
( Like I would be dumb enough to add all the road conquests to my facebook friends or make comments referring to any of them.?!...LMAO)
And then worst of all... somehow she found this site and proceeded to spend days paging through the forums looking at every post I ever made.! WTF.??
So just to be an ass I decided to abandon my online postings for awhile to give her nothing to look at.!

And just recently after months of planning and scheming, I ended that episode of my life during xmas/new years...
God damn, It feels good to be rid of her and all the lies and shitty attitudes... along with her lazy, disrespectful and ungrateful teenage kids.!!

Now, you may be asking yourself... Why did you stick around so long.? Well, to be honest, that mouth and squirting vagina took a lot longer to get sick of than I had imagined ;)

*I am now starting a countdown to see how long it takes her to call me after she reads this.! lofl

(This post was last edited on January 19, 2012 at 12:47 AM ET.)

Jan 18, 2012 8:28 PM ET #714 (permalink)

godlike: Sorry to hear about mom passing brother. Bummer we could not meet up last week. Had the kill. Haha. Just digging it in man. And on the woman. A squirting vagina will do that every now and again. \m/\m/

Jan 18, 2012 8:36 PM ET #715 (permalink)

Appreciate the thought brother Pestilence.!! \m/
I am already scheming and planning my next adventure to AZ... I'm taking this weekend off back home to celebrate my Bday and get some ink slammed into me... And then its back on the road... I have already informed my dispatcher that I want as many loads going to AZ as they can give me.!

btw... the stuff I bought down in Nogales was fuckin killer.!! Shit smelled and tasted exactly like Ludens Cherry cough drops.. Kicked my ass something fierce... There was a reason I stopped texting with you that night.! My fingers didnt seem to wanna function properly.! :)-~ ~

Jan 18, 2012 11:15 PM ET #716 (permalink)

Haha godlike. Fuck yeah bro. Well just let me know when you are going to be in area man. We will get together and smoke some Ludens. \m/\m/

Jan 18, 2012 11:50 PM ET #717 (permalink)

A squirting vag will indeed lure you in like moths to a flame.

Jan 18, 2012 11:51 PM ET #718 (permalink)

Glad to hear you're healthy too. Can't forget that. I got distracted by the squirty thing.

Jan 19, 2012 12:29 AM ET #719 (permalink)

ap1 - Yeah man the squirting vag was certainly cool enough to enable me to overlook the truckload of baggage that woman carries with her.! Moths to a flame.? Hell, there were times that I felt like a fat guy finding an abandoned Hostess truck.!

Jan 19, 2012 5:12 AM ET #720 (permalink)

First off, it's awesome to have the mighty Godlike back where he belongs! Secondly, I'm really sorry to hear about your mother, but as AP1 said, it's great to hear that you're healthy! Hope you're back for good now bro!

Jan 19, 2012 10:38 AM ET #721 (permalink)

Oh indeed I am back for good brother Oz.!! \m/
As mentioned in a couple previous posts over the last few months... I've been lurking the threads and keeping up with whats going on with my metal brothers and sisters... I just didn't want to give the nosy wench anything to read :)

Its been almost a year since I lost me mum but I still miss her every day.!! I want to Thank all of you again for your comments and thoughts.! As for my health... As long as "lil Gary and the twins" are still working properly I wont let anything get me down :) \m/\m/

And last but not least... I want to give a warm and hard felt welcome to Miss cbella ;-)~
It is certainly a pleasure to have you among the family here at the Mighty MU.!!

(This post was last edited on January 19, 2012 at 10:39 AM ET.)

Jan 19, 2012 11:05 AM ET #722 (permalink)

Hellooo all!! Been so freaking busy lately!!!! How r u lovelies today?

Hello godlike - thanks for the welcome ;) I don't know u but u already have ''legend'' written all over! (squirting vaginas, gary and the twins, stoner) lol. Sorry to hear bout ur mums and ur crazy women problems! Bitches be crazy!

(This post was last edited on January 19, 2012 at 11:17 AM ET.)

Jan 19, 2012 2:45 PM ET #723 (permalink)

First off, thank the gods in Valhalla 'godlike' is alive and well. Sorry bout ur mum though brother. My condolences...

Also, what the fuck has happened to the "Extreme Metal" discussion thread...??!! Its gone to shit. All those fucks posting their bands shit on there. I thought we were supposed to talk about extreme metal bands and our opinions. Am I right? haha...

Thirdly, have y'all seen this?: http://youtu.be/uU6U-8LP1DY

One of the greatest things Ive seen in a long time haha.

Cheers.

Jan 20, 2012 10:41 AM ET #724 (permalink)

MS returns... godlike returns... All is well in the kingdom of metal underground. SUP FUCKERS? Been a little under the weather since Tuesday, but I'm back in true form. Looks like I'm gonna be makin a lot of road trips down South for a while. Met a little philly down in Bisbee last weekend and we're hitting it off pretty good. I can see myself chiilin with this chick for a while.

Jan 20, 2012 12:02 PM ET #725 (permalink)

Speaking of road trips, just got a call from my mate Jason telling me he's up for Graspop this year. Looks like me and Wilco have another chance of meeting up for a drink this Summer! Good to hear you're feeling better BG.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum