"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 651 - 675 of 1,000 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 651 - 675 of 1,000 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 Last
Jan 4, 2012 4:37 PM ET #651 (permalink)

did get a colombian hand job this morning

Jan 4, 2012 4:58 PM ET #652 (permalink)

ZMA

Doc, you need to go on urban dictionary and look up Mississippi Handbag for yourself dude. I did. I also found a gem called the Mississippi Fuck Buster that involved a squirrel and the anus. Fun times are fun.

Jan 4, 2012 8:53 PM ET #653 (permalink)

Sup ya fuckin strangers.? Or would it be strange fuckers.?

Congrats to brother Netro... Great to hear all is well with the lil one.!! \m/

Jan 4, 2012 10:36 PM ET #654 (permalink)

Well look who decided to grace us with his presence. To all noobs, the is the mighty Godlike. He is.....like a God.

Jan 5, 2012 10:30 AM ET #655 (permalink)

Indeed, he is. Been a while brothah. How's your hammer hangin?

Jan 5, 2012 10:48 AM ET #656 (permalink)

OK, fill me in... what is a Colombian hand job? I hope it's nothing like a Colombian neck tie.

Jan 5, 2012 11:02 AM ET #657 (permalink)

@ DB: Wilco's wife is Colombian. ;-)

Jan 5, 2012 11:55 AM ET #658 (permalink)

Though I am intrigued as to what a Colombian neck tie is...

Jan 5, 2012 12:10 PM ET #659 (permalink)

@ Oz: Slit the throat and pull the tongue out of the wound = Colombian necktie.

Jan 5, 2012 12:10 PM ET #660 (permalink)

Anything else I can clear up before I head off to my meeting, just let me know.

Jan 5, 2012 4:20 PM ET #661 (permalink)

ZMA

^ The good Doc, always bein' helpful.

Sup fuckers? Did anyone see that The Human Abstract might be broken up? Highly upsetting for me. They put on the best show I had been to in years.

Jan 5, 2012 4:26 PM ET #662 (permalink)

Oh dear. That's uh... well, painful?

No I must have missed that ZMA. To be honest though I don't think I've actually heard them before.

Jan 5, 2012 5:27 PM ET #663 (permalink)

ZMA

Oz, yea they came out with Digital Veil last year with their original guitarist and new singer that made a pretty big splash when it released. Made certain best of lists and stuff like that. Very good technical band. I got a chance to see them up close and personal (I could reach out and touch them while they played). It was a great show. Apparently they went hiatus or broke up and it's a real shame because they were really dominating the scene with that new album.

Jan 5, 2012 6:12 PM ET #664 (permalink)

Check this out.. Two posts in less than 24hrs..?

Bg- you need to give me a holler sometime.. Soon.!? I'm leaving for Phoenix tomorrow morning :)

Jan 5, 2012 6:57 PM ET #665 (permalink)

Cool to hear it was such a good show ZMA, shame about the breakup though. I must confess I've never really been impressed my technical metal music.

Found out earlier that some pretty great comedians are coming to my town in the Spring. One of them used to the drummer for Mortal Sin. His name is Steve Hughes, here's a clip if anyone wants a laugh about homophobia in metal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in9SiDtJLaU

Then this guy in April. He calls himself the German ambassador to comedy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wJaCedLfdg

Jan 6, 2012 9:42 AM ET #666 (permalink)

godlike: I'll holler at ya tonight brother. Looks like another beast of a hangover is in order soon. lol.

Oz: Hughes is fucking hilarious.

Jan 6, 2012 9:56 AM ET #667 (permalink)

Natsquatch said he liked him too. Does he appear on American television much?

Jan 6, 2012 10:26 AM ET #668 (permalink)

I love Steve Hughes - saw him on Michael McIntyre's comedy roadshow. Very funny man!

Happy Friday everyone! U all got a fun weekend planned? I'll be tied to my desk working for the duration :(

Jan 6, 2012 10:46 AM ET #669 (permalink)

I saw his Michael McIntyre performance on YouTube, that way I didn't have to sit through Michael McIntyre :P

Nothing much planned for the weekend bar football.

Jan 6, 2012 10:58 AM ET #670 (permalink)

Oz: No not much. Caught his act on Comedy Central by chance during a late night channel surf.

cbella: NFL playoffs, beer and the flavor of the week if I don't get too drunk. You never answered my additional questions regarding your New Years.

Jan 6, 2012 11:14 AM ET #671 (permalink)

Nice!
Good plan with editing out Michael McIntyre!

BG1 - Erm - ur previous questions - is that a not-so-subtle way of establishing my relationship status or u just trying to see how easy I am? lol

Jan 6, 2012 11:52 AM ET #672 (permalink)

cbella: Both, I need the details before I book a flight to Cypres. ;-) Tickets are non-refundable. lol.

Jan 6, 2012 1:08 PM ET #673 (permalink)

lol
I'm in a relationship so don't rush packing ur bags just yet ;)
As far as being easy - when in a relationship i'm monogamous - no time for cheaters!
When single - I have VERY strange taste but they don't come stranger than u, so i'd get 'on it til i vomit!' ;)

Jan 6, 2012 2:17 PM ET #674 (permalink)

cbella: Okay, good to know. I'll see if I can get a standby status and you just let me know when you kick that guy to the curb. lol.

Jan 6, 2012 3:42 PM ET #675 (permalink)

ZMA

Oz, the band is technical but the music has emotion to it. I can't really explain it you'd just have to give it a listen. I'd recommend "Faust" by them. Or "Complex Terms", that's a great song and it has a great intro track before it. That whole album really warms my heart for some reason.

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum