"some music was meant to stay underground..."

Metal Underground.com Forum

Our newly launched forum is a place to freely discuss topics that are not directly in the news. Posting messages in the forum requires a free Metalunderground.com membership. You can still discuss news articles by posting comments on the respective articles (with or without a login).

Please view the forum rules before posting. Spamming, trolling or personal attacks may result in deletion of messages, loss of membership privledges, and/or a permanent ban.

Your permissions: while not logged in as a member, you may only read the forums. (Log in/Sign Up)

Sup Fuckers 7

Posted in: Forum Home >> General Discussion >> Sup Fuckers 7

Displaying posts 626 - 650 of 1,000 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 Last
Displaying posts 626 - 650 of 1,000 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 Last
Dec 30, 2011 2:12 AM ET #626 (permalink)

LOL

Dec 30, 2011 5:38 AM ET #627 (permalink)

lol - thanks for the advice ap1!!! I can't explain it!
Chinese people are hairy?

Dec 30, 2011 10:09 PM ET #628 (permalink)

Heya, guys and gals. Sitting in the hospital on my laptop. Been here since around noon. Mrs. Netro's blood pressure was a bit high so they decided to monitor her for a few hours. She's usually pretty normal with any of her readings. This time we are so close to the due date we and the Docs decided to induce labor. When they started with the set up it turned out she had been having contractions 6 minutes apart but wasn't feeling them. They seemed like mild cramps. She's a tough lady so it's no real surprise. At any rate we are here and waiting. So far Mom and baby are both healthy and everything seems to be going pretty smooth. She took an ambien and is trying to get a little sleep. I'll keep you all posted :)

Dec 31, 2011 6:08 AM ET #629 (permalink)

Hey! Congrats NetroDadcer! That's awesome!!

I hope everything's going fine there.

That is fantastic, man!

Dec 31, 2011 9:41 AM ET #630 (permalink)

hey netro mancer concrations and all the best for you and your new baby a good newyear

Dec 31, 2011 12:12 PM ET #631 (permalink)

Congrats Netro!!! I guess it be a bit much for her to hold out until the stroke of midnight, eh? Oh wait, you're hoping for this year for taxes. Push!! Push!!!
Enjoy your new offspring. There is nothing that compares to that experience...

Dec 31, 2011 2:04 PM ET #632 (permalink)

ZMA

Obviously congratulations to Netro. I hope everything goes well with the birth as I'm sure it will. Have fun being a dad bro.

Dec 31, 2011 2:29 PM ET #633 (permalink)

Happy *hic* motherfucking *coughcough* new *burp* year to the best site in the fucking world!

Dec 31, 2011 3:55 PM ET #634 (permalink)

CBella: Did you just call me hairy?

Netro: Rip it out. That way your kid will have his/her bday on New Year's. The drunkenness will be amazing.

Sup Fuckers?
Finishing my college applications today. And by finishing, I mean starting. I am a slacker. Happy Early New Year's.

Dec 31, 2011 3:57 PM ET #635 (permalink)

Hope everyone's having a good new year's. I'm working til 2300 tonight.

Jan 1, 2012 10:30 AM ET #636 (permalink)

Congratulations once again Netro, great to hear your partner and child are healthy and well!

Hope everyone had a good New Years, I brought it in by playing Mortal Kombat with some mates.

Jan 1, 2012 10:46 AM ET #637 (permalink)

happy new year and congrats Netro!

Jan 1, 2012 1:02 PM ET #638 (permalink)

Well, our boy was born on December 31st, 1:12pm. Both he and Mama are healthy and happy. Baby is very attentive to us and cries when he's taken from either her or I. Other than that he's pretty mellow. He latched on right away for his first feeding. Just like his old man ;) Mama is healing up well, but I'm already a bit overprotective and won't let her do a damn thing. Like that's possible.
I went home after 2 days last night to eat, change, shower, go to the bathroom, and spend some time with our poor dogs who not only feel abandoned, but got to be traumatized by the fireworks going off in the neighborhood. I slept like the dead for 8 straight hours.
Back at the hospital now waiting on the circumcision. Which makes me understandably nervous, but it's pretty much the standard in our family so I don't want him to be the odd man out. Kinda feel like I'm floating on air right now, though. Happier than I have been in years. No to mention the special today has collards, black eyed peas, and sweet potato pie. The Netro is nothing if not a lover of soul food ;)
Thanks for listening to my BS and thanks to all of you for the kind words and well wishes. Have a great New Year all of you!

Jan 1, 2012 1:17 PM ET #639 (permalink)

R10

Congrats Netro on the healthy,new addition! Good to hear. Sounds like a yummy feast your having down south,lived down yonder a few years myself,miss that southern style of cooking.

Jan 1, 2012 6:34 PM ET #640 (permalink)

A huge congrats Netro, sounds you've got your 2012 sorted! Happy new year to all you metal warriors too, this one looks like it'll be a good one.

Jan 1, 2012 9:59 PM ET #641 (permalink)

Happy New year everyone!

Once again, congrats on the the little Netro. (lol at the 'odd man out' phrase) The only thing I remember about my own circumcision is that afterwards I couldn't walk for a year. ;)

Jan 2, 2012 1:42 PM ET #642 (permalink)

I've got a nasty illness and QPR were robbed by Norwich. Oh well, tomorrow's another day. Time for a bit of Morrissey I think.

How's everyone else doing?

Jan 3, 2012 10:24 AM ET #643 (permalink)

Congrat-u-fuckin-lations Netro. \m/\m/ Back at work. Sup fuckers? It's 2012!!!

Jan 3, 2012 4:07 PM ET #644 (permalink)

ZMA

Yay 2012, I can't wait to die in 11 1/2 months lol. No not really.

Netro congrats on the fester baby bro. I say fester baby in a good way dont' worry =]. Glad everything went well.

Hope everyone had a good new year. Mine was alright.

There are chocolate donuts in the back. I'ma 'bout to nom on those mad hard.

Jan 4, 2012 7:48 AM ET #645 (permalink)

Happy New Year fookers! :)
Hope u all have a delightfully metal 2012!
Congratulations Netro!!!

Jan 4, 2012 10:42 AM ET #646 (permalink)

Please... Tell us about cbella's New Year?

Jan 4, 2012 11:18 AM ET #647 (permalink)

Went to my friend's house party, minor car crash on the way there (insert female-driver joke), and fell asleep on the couch at 4am - all in all - pretty classy! lol

How about u? Give anyone a Mississippi Handbag at midnight? Any new year's resolutions?

Jan 4, 2012 1:11 PM ET #648 (permalink)

Mississippi handbag??? Is that anything like "Spocking" (2 in the pink 2 in the stink)? Lol.

No resolutions really. Got laid, got drunk and managed to stay outta jail. Pretty good for me I guess. ;-)

Jan 4, 2012 2:22 PM ET #649 (permalink)

lmao - Spocking! never heard that phrase before! :)

I recently heard about a 'Mississippi Fat Back' - what the fuck is going on in Mississippi??? Cincinnati too for that matter!!!?? lol

Nice little New Years u had there :)

Jan 4, 2012 3:17 PM ET #650 (permalink)

What come from da bayou stay on da bayou. Lol.

Edit: I need more details about your NY's. Was this friend of yours who's couch you fell asleep on male or female and were you wearing clothes when you woke?

(This post was last edited on January 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM ET.)

This thread has been locked, as it has met the post limit. You may start a new thread to continue your discussion.

Return to General Discussion forum